PS4 - The Last of Us Remastered

God of War: Ascension Legacy Bundle Includes Garnet Red PS3

Crystal MacKenzie's Avatar + Posted by Crystal MacKenzie on Jan 31, 2013 // Brand Marketing Manager, Hardware

Like God of War

God of War: Ascension Legacy Bundle

God of War: Ascension Legacy Bundle

We have some exciting news, fellow Spartans! In celebration of God of War: Ascension hitting stores March 12th and to commemorate one of our most popular and epic franchises, we’re releasing a limited edition God of War: Ascension Legacy Bundle for our die-hard fans!

For $349 (MSRP), this bundle comes complete with a 500GB Garnet Red PlayStation 3 system, the entire God of War storyline including God of War: Ascension and God of War Saga (which includes all five of the previous games from the franchise) and a 30-day PlayStation Plus trial membership. You can get your hands on this collector’s bundle when it hits stores on March 12th.

The Limited Edition God of War: Ascension Legacy Bundle is a must-have for series fans. You can experience Kratos’ epic story with a stunning Garnet Red PS3 system, whose color is inspired by Kratos’ signature tattoo. The 500GB of storage is perfect for all of your games, movies, music, photos and more.

God of War: Ascension Legacy Bundle

The complete God of War game collection allows fans to relive their favorite series moments with the God of War Saga, which includes God of War, God of War II, God of War III, and God of War: Origins Collection, comprised of God of War: Chains of Olympus and God of War: Ghost of Sparta.

The collection also includes God of War: Ascension, the newest addition to the franchise and a prequel story that introduces fans to a Kratos they’ve never known before. Ascension boasts a host of enhancements to the single-player experience, with new gameplay mechanics and combat systems, and also offers the franchise’s very first multiplayer experience.

Let us know what you think of this bundle in the comments below. Will you be picking it up?

*This article was updated on January 31st to clarify the price of the bundle ($349).

PAGE 1 2 3

+ supercooltony on February 1st, 2013 at 5:23 pm said:

I want to buy this but it is kind of pointless since i have my account on 2 ps3s already :(

+ goodguy_reuben on February 2nd, 2013 at 8:51 am said:

I just cancelled my God of war:Ascension pre-order and sold my PS3……………………just so I could pre-order the God of War:Ascension Legacy bundle!!!!

+ Tenmyouji on February 2nd, 2013 at 12:43 pm said:

Bah! I waited years to replace my broken PS3, because I wanted a nice special edition. Four years later and nothing came along and now you’re throwing a console with my favorite color in my face just two months after I get a new one!

It’ll would match my red 360 and Wii so well too…

+ PrimeroIncognito on February 3rd, 2013 at 12:03 am said:

If you’re whining about the so-called “cheap” appearance of the slim PS3, may I remind you that it doesn’t matter what it looks like, it matters what it does.

I happen to like the way it looks. I still think a silver one would be sweet.

+ hjason1 on February 3rd, 2013 at 6:17 am said:

Wow! Looks more pink then red…
That being said it looks geared towards women more than men…
Plus not only did they wait till the ugliest ps3 and cheapest is out, but they jack the price up.
And ignorant people will buy it because they are obsessed with gow.
Just like apple zombies buy a new phone every 6 months..

Anyways Sorry but it is ugly…

+ colbyascott on February 3rd, 2013 at 6:20 pm said:

Limited Edition usually means a set number. How many will be available?

+ joker0579 on February 4th, 2013 at 9:22 am said:

this is great but i wonder if it gonna be release in Asian ?? (sorry if my english is not good)

+ Autofaux on February 4th, 2013 at 11:34 pm said:

Is this bundle coming to Australia?

+ vinaylucifer on February 11th, 2013 at 8:39 pm said:

will the limited edition of god of war legacy bundle last till june

+ vinaylucifer on February 11th, 2013 at 8:40 pm said:

answer as soon as possible please

+ LeonardoDevil29 on February 13th, 2013 at 5:46 am said:

OMG! I can’t believe it. Lets recap. Sony releases Limited edition Garnet Red ps3 SuperSlim with 500 gb of space and with all the 6 GOW games. 3 of them are in 3-D and a playstation plus membership for 1 whole MONTH and that to for $350 !!!! I am DEFINATELY going to BUY THIS BUNDLE. Just 3 words come in my mind now. I Love Sony. 3 more words. I Love GOW!!!! Best Offer Ever. Only a true God Of War fan will know about it.

+ PGhood on February 13th, 2013 at 11:03 pm said:

Will there be a digital download of the soundtrack with this bundle?

+ bk907 on February 15th, 2013 at 10:49 am said:

I MUST HAVE THIS! How long is this going to be for sale? (As hinted with “Limited Edition”)

+ Gravemind007 on February 23rd, 2013 at 8:09 pm said:

Got to have it not for just play but to use it for my university LA Film school plus I grew up playing these games back when circuit city was still good

+ idkMONSTER on February 25th, 2013 at 1:06 pm said:

I am going to get this when it is released. I cant wait for it. My ps3 stopped reading disks.

+ Dragons0fnight on February 26th, 2013 at 1:53 pm said:

Do not know if I would get this or the white ps 3. God of War was kick @s cool but i did not play them, i Enjoyed my friends playing them. Yea, I played 1 game but my friend asked if I would like to help so I said yes, I would pay $$$ for a “Limited Edition PS 3 with Spyro: A Hero’s Tail “.

P.s