PS4 - The Last of Us Remastered

See the Future

Sid Shuman's Avatar + Posted by Sid Shuman on Jan 31, 2013 // Senior Manager, Social Media

Be the first to know.

441 Comments

PAGE 1 2 3 4 9

+ WilburMonkey on January 31st, 2013 at 3:42 pm said:

In the future, a 32 gb Vita card will cost less than $99.99! Make it so!

Or tell me about the PS4. That would be fine as well. Both would be better still.

+ sagohichi on January 31st, 2013 at 3:42 pm said:

It’s so obvious.
Sony’s biggest guns, GOW and TLOU, are planned to be released unnecessarily closed timing in this spring. And Vita’s biggest exclusives are set on September, which is the same day that GTA5 will be released. No third party developer release any information about their holiday AAA game release schedule, yet.
It seems everybody in the game industry knows that something very big is coming to this holiday season…..
PS4. Actually Sony doesn’t need to hide. It’s just so obvious.

+ rioskenny on January 31st, 2013 at 3:43 pm said:

Playstation 4:
~backward compatibility
~ powerful vita compatibility
~Playstation Plus ready
~Awesome exclusives on launch
~and more epic stuff from sony
PLEASE MAKE IT REAL!

+ ModSquade on January 31st, 2013 at 3:43 pm said:

Hoping to see a Vita Monster Hunter in there…

+ BlueBl1zzard on January 31st, 2013 at 3:43 pm said:

ooooooh mysterious :)

+ FIREKNIGHT2029 on January 31st, 2013 at 3:43 pm said:

PS4 please! My body is ready!

+ NeoUltima on January 31st, 2013 at 3:44 pm said:

My Body is Kaz-y.

+ iceveiled on January 31st, 2013 at 3:45 pm said:

“Consider my interest peaked!”

That would be ‘piqued’. I hate to be that guy, but just wanted to correct this common mistake people made.

Your interest is piqued, not peaked.

+ BlueBl1zzard on January 31st, 2013 at 3:46 pm said:

I’ll laugh if it’s not the PS4! (then I’ll probably cry)

+ betuo_EL_best on January 31st, 2013 at 3:48 pm said:

Prepare your anus … Feb 20th 2013

+ Hayterfan on January 31st, 2013 at 3:49 pm said:

Didnt expect to see you here Fireknight
Anyway cant wait for the PS4 unveil

+ thelunnparent on January 31st, 2013 at 3:52 pm said:

Please be a console reveal.

+ Tchanku on January 31st, 2013 at 3:52 pm said:

Yay!

+ EagleEye1324 on January 31st, 2013 at 3:54 pm said:

I CANT WAIT FOR FEB 20TH!!!!!!! I ALSO CRAPPED MY PANTS.

+ Grimmjow149 on January 31st, 2013 at 3:55 pm said:

It’s definitely the PS4 guys. The last time the name ”Playstation Meeting” was used was to announce the Playstation Vita and the PS3.

+ guitarded77 on January 31st, 2013 at 3:55 pm said:

If it’s PS4, it will be the best Valentine’s Day present EVER!!! If not, I will curl into the fetal position and cry myself to sleep. I’m so excited!!!

+ MP_is_for_Chumps on January 31st, 2013 at 3:57 pm said:

Michael Patcher has tweeted:

“Sony is inviting Investors and media to the Feb 20 event; that means console announcement”

+ Myke-Myke on January 31st, 2013 at 3:58 pm said:

Can’t wait!!! PS4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Kaddyshacks on January 31st, 2013 at 3:59 pm said:

Oh man, PS4!!

+ KilledFirst on January 31st, 2013 at 4:00 pm said:

I hope it is the PS Orbis (4). My PS3 has become a paper weight because I just don’t see the allure anymore. I’ve been ready for a new system since year 4, and although I have thoroughly enjoyed my PS3′s I’m tiered of them and ready for a fresh new beginning.

+ DaNTi3L on January 31st, 2013 at 4:00 pm said:

i don’t want to get my hopes up but i sure hope this is for the PS4 announcement ((fingers crossed))

+ Shin-Ra on January 31st, 2013 at 4:00 pm said:

Epic levels of hype.

+ GRIM__REAFER on January 31st, 2013 at 4:01 pm said:

PS4 Would be shocking. I understood that it would be revealed after that other company show their product.
Why would it be Feb? I’m going with something else besides PS4.

+ Polishin8r on January 31st, 2013 at 4:01 pm said:

PS4444444444444 :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

+ Pabloo1010 on January 31st, 2013 at 4:02 pm said:

The time has finally come…

+ KilledFirst on January 31st, 2013 at 4:03 pm said:

@ICEVEILED If I could give you a thumbs up I would.

+ IrishDude2 on January 31st, 2013 at 4:05 pm said:

I’M SO EXCITED I COULD CUM!!

+ sesyjon on January 31st, 2013 at 4:05 pm said:

OOMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Sethen on January 31st, 2013 at 4:06 pm said:

I always find myself shaking with excitement when it comes to Sony/PlayStation announcements. To the years of PlayStation service and BEYOND!!!!

Beta B A PS4 Sony!!!! (“Orbis”) will do to.

+ whodoyouthink on January 31st, 2013 at 4:06 pm said:

FEB. 20: The Announcement of the announcement of the Playstation 4 ;)

+ WHITE_PR on January 31st, 2013 at 4:06 pm said:

PlayStation.

+ GT_168 on January 31st, 2013 at 4:06 pm said:

An event before an event? I thought I’d have to wait till Destination Playstation for some big news. Little do I know.

This isn’t fair guys. Sid, you know some people only have so much money to throw right? It’s time to sell my furniture.

+ Excalibur0123 on January 31st, 2013 at 4:06 pm said:

Ahh I love February, and I guess it loves me too :P

+ AFGHITMAN on January 31st, 2013 at 4:08 pm said:

WOWwwwwwww PS4 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ viceforce on January 31st, 2013 at 4:09 pm said:

This might be the PS4 but it won’t be released this year. For 2 good reasons

1 the White PS3 just came out
2 the Red PS3 is going to come out
3 the Blue PS3 needs to come out……….ok I just snuck that one in there.

But if your going to promote a next gen system why released multiples of current gen systems. I say we would be seeing this in Two Thousand & FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRTEEN.

+ infamousXX87XX on January 31st, 2013 at 4:09 pm said:

PS4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ BlooodyCow on January 31st, 2013 at 4:10 pm said:

We know the event is in NYC. Will it be open to the public?

+ RulitoCR on January 31st, 2013 at 4:10 pm said:

News for my birthday!! Awesome!!

+ kratos1984 on January 31st, 2013 at 4:11 pm said:

Holy Sh@!, February 20th is my birthday!!! Hope it is the PS4!!!

+ BLACK_OPS_2-SKY on January 31st, 2013 at 4:11 pm said:

am i dreaming? :)

+ gtrrfdsaaz on January 31st, 2013 at 4:11 pm said:

It begins. My body is ready. My dream is that the PS4 will be presented by Ken Kutaragi.

+ RoflPenguin on January 31st, 2013 at 4:12 pm said:

I’m scared

+ Matthew60two on January 31st, 2013 at 4:15 pm said:

Dear god I hope it’s not the PS4. Don’t get me wrong I want the PS4 in the future but right now? No way! I still have a TON of games left to play on the PS3 and I am sure others do as well! Don’t deny it folks! Dead Space 3, Aliens, MGR: Revengeance, Sly Cooper, Crysis 3, South Park, Tomb Raider, God of War, BioShock Infinite, Army of Two: Devil’s Cartel, Lost Planet 3, Metro, Walking Dead Survival Instinct, Injustice, Defiance, The Last of Us, Dead Island: Riptide, Resident Evil: Revelations, Remember Me, GTA V, Splinter Cell: Blacklist, Star Wars 1313, Star Trek,
Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory, Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2, Painkiller: Hell & Damnation, ArcaniA: GOTY Edition, Fuse, Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen, Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk, and a crap load of more games that haven’t been announced yet will be released soon as well.

+ GT_168 on January 31st, 2013 at 4:17 pm said:

ATTENTION PS BLOG

When this article/video is shared on facebook it quotes a comment:

“Sidenote: I hope that you one day enable remote play on all PS3 games, it is the feature that would make me purchase a Vita instantly.”

Some sort of code issue? I see a user posted this in the comments.

+ usaofamerica on January 31st, 2013 at 4:19 pm said:

WTH…

+ Sub-Zero on January 31st, 2013 at 4:21 pm said:

This better be PS4 …my gtx 670 is stealing all your money besides exclusives right now.

+ MP_is_for_Chumps on January 31st, 2013 at 4:24 pm said:

@ 92 Matthew60two

Exactly what i’m saying! – plus lots of us have a huge backlog of older PS3 gamers to play as well!

PS3 vs PS4 will be like PSP vs Vita in Japan.

+ dodgedoors on January 31st, 2013 at 4:25 pm said:

I am hoping for ps4 as well, but don’t forget it is right at the anniversary of the Vita so maybe a $100 64 gig memory card?

If it is a PS4 this is what I am hoping for.

B/C (I have a launch 60 gig fat and I am afraid it may die soon)
Direct connection to vita for super fast remote play
ALL PS4 games Have remote play (beat the pants off WII U.)
Vita works as secondary controller
All launch games available on Plus for a limited time (for early adopters)

+ snakeeyes211 on January 31st, 2013 at 4:25 pm said: