Bloodborne

See the Future

Sid Shuman's Avatar + Posted by Sid Shuman on Jan 31, 2013 // Senior Manager, Social Media

Be the first to know.

441 Comments

PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6 9

+ duff916 on January 31st, 2013 at 5:48 pm said:

PS4 D1P!!!

+ Namida_Kudasaki on January 31st, 2013 at 5:48 pm said:

Orbis is on its way D:

+ MushThePainter on January 31st, 2013 at 5:51 pm said:

Anything less than PS4 will be a disappointment, I will mark my Calender! I swear if this is some new Move controller or something I will punch somebody

+ Grawbad on January 31st, 2013 at 5:52 pm said:

Next Gen Baby. Its gonna be an expensive year for me. God, I can’t wait.

+ USRevenge2 on January 31st, 2013 at 5:52 pm said:

I wonder if this is actually PS4 or it’s something silly like a new game. big hype to be let down is never good, if it is the next playstation I simply hope it is good, doesn’t do anything stupid like block used games and improves on the ps3 in both hardware, software, and online capabilities.

+ Aeryn_James on January 31st, 2013 at 5:52 pm said:

@146 Reference my comment #129

@149 Digital content (Cloud/Web Based) content IS the next step as Sony is fully pushing it’s 4K media format. The file size for an average length 4K movie is 120 gigs. There is no physical media type that can cost-effectively convey that file size…except broadband.

+ Motherboop on January 31st, 2013 at 5:53 pm said:

New Calla Duty announcement y’all ;P

+ IcedDice777 on January 31st, 2013 at 5:55 pm said:

It won’t be about PS4 (i wish it would). The future… Let’s remember that Sony paid over 380 Million dollars last summer to acquire GAIKAI. Streaming/cloud gaming is part of sony strategy.
I expect hints/ announcements of PS4 after microsoft start the hype machine for the 360′s successor.
My .02

+ Haskell420 on January 31st, 2013 at 5:56 pm said:

What can the future be?

It may be the 1st pictures of the new PS4…mabe a peek at the new outer shell…nah..i cant see that..then again when they showed the PS3 the 1st time, we saw the ugly boomerang shaped controller EEK…

it could also mean a major step with PS HOME…you know how Sony has always wanted HOME to be the place to be for gaming, hanging with friends etc.. With the amazing, mind blowing improvement they have made is outstanding, and more and more content, and BETTER FPS games, its really finally “GETTING THERE!”

We know they changed the name over the the Sony Entertainment Network, SEN, and maybe they finally found a way to bridge the Ultmiate Gap, uniting PS3/PS4, VITA, HOME, into 1 thing, and their next new toy.

What I fully believe IS the the way to the future. By using a name from the past we go forward to the future with the Brand New piece of hardware.

The New PSP

The PlayStation Phone.

+ DZORMAGEN on January 31st, 2013 at 5:57 pm said:

PS4 to release on 04-04-2014!!

That would be so cool if they released it on that day.

+ Hayterfan on January 31st, 2013 at 5:57 pm said:

Off topic but can someone on the blog team answer this one question
What will happen to Darksiders 1 and 2 on the Playstation store along with some of the recently departed THQ’s other franchises that weren’t picked up (mostly Darksiders and Red Faction)
Will they still be sold on the store or will they eventually disappear?

+ Aeryn_James on January 31st, 2013 at 5:59 pm said:

Yep, GAIKAI & 4K make this fact obvious.

+ theultimatenub on January 31st, 2013 at 6:00 pm said:

Im am so excited for this!!!

+ kingunchartedudc on January 31st, 2013 at 6:01 pm said:

PLAYSTTION 4/ORBIS IS BORN FEBURARY 20TH

2+2+0=4 PLAYSTATION 4/ORBIS IS COMING KAZUO HIRAI BABY 4TH BABY IS DO FEBURARY 20TH

+ MP_is_for_Chumps on January 31st, 2013 at 6:02 pm said:

@ Aeryn_James

The leap between PS3 and PS4 will not be as impressive as the one between PS2 and PS3 because there is only so far you can improve performance and graphics, before it becomes less and less noticeable to the average user.

PS3 has already hit such a high visual fidelity with games like Uncharted, GoW and Killzone, that there is increasingly less room for wowing the audience in a pure performance and graphics standpoint.

PS4 has to do something radically different to capture the imagination of consumers, otherwise it’ll be little more than the console equivalent of a typical PC upgrade cycle.

This is why iPhone 5 didn’t impress as much as the original iphone, and this is also why my ppl are saying about this announcement:

“too soon”

+ HeySumbode on January 31st, 2013 at 6:02 pm said:

I’m ready…

+ MP_is_for_Chumps on January 31st, 2013 at 6:03 pm said:

*many

+ wobbleSPLAT on January 31st, 2013 at 6:06 pm said:

The Last Guardian!!! Pweeezzz

+ RSQSlither on January 31st, 2013 at 6:08 pm said:

Ps4 YEAAA!!

+ Aeryn_James on January 31st, 2013 at 6:10 pm said:

@ 164
MP_is_for_Chumps on January 31st, 2013 at 6:02 pm said:

“there is only so far you can improve performance and graphics, before it becomes less and less noticeable to the average user.”

I don’t know about you, but I can see the difference between a live action adventure movie and Uncharted.

Random Access Memory, processing power and programming advancements are far from hitting the reality ceiling. The above supplied quote makes little to no sense.

“It’s like the difference between going from 0 – 60, and then 100 to 160 in a car.”

A 60% velocity increase is negligible? That makes even less sense than the first quote.

+ Aeryn_James on January 31st, 2013 at 6:13 pm said:

Regardless, this is all speculation. The release of the next gen console is highly unlikely in 2013.

+ MM-GG-PS on January 31st, 2013 at 6:13 pm said:

Please, Just do us a flavor and add GOD Of War ascension and the last of us to PS Store for pre-order.

+ ShariusTC on January 31st, 2013 at 6:15 pm said:

whoa…. if the ps4 won’t come out 2/20 the whole internet will explore

+ ragnarok_weapon on January 31st, 2013 at 6:18 pm said:

^___^

+ MrKazuomi on January 31st, 2013 at 6:19 pm said:

Well, you guys have something special planned for my birthday. Can’t wait!

+ DarkShadow667 on January 31st, 2013 at 6:24 pm said:

well, I have My PS3 and My Wii-U. I’m good. I don’t need to know. there is nothing but the Southpark game I’m looking forward to.

+ snakeeyes211 on January 31st, 2013 at 6:26 pm said:

It’s the PS4

+ Libra015 on January 31st, 2013 at 6:27 pm said:

Take my money already Sony!

+ EagleEyeSamurai on January 31st, 2013 at 6:30 pm said:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! IT’S ORBIS TIME!

+ DarkShadow667 on January 31st, 2013 at 6:30 pm said:

+ Berae on January 31st, 2013 at 6:30 pm said:

I seriously doubt its the ps4 annoucement but I cant wait to know what this is all about. Bring it on!

+ nv_Los on January 31st, 2013 at 6:33 pm said:

HOLY SHI-TAKU MUSHROOMS!!!

+ gus_xl on January 31st, 2013 at 6:33 pm said:

You know guys, you can’t just make videos like that and just put them out there.. It’s disconcerting.

+ Aeryn_James on January 31st, 2013 at 6:34 pm said:

@ 175

DarkShadow667 on January 31st, 2013 at 6:30 pm said:

“if games get TOO “Realistic” they start to lose their fun because they feel less like a game. Most modern games are not enjoyable simply because poor design and awesome graphics as opposed to a nice balance of the two…”

Then Ghosts n’ Goblins should be vastly more entertaining than GOW. Santa Monica Studios should rage quit.

+ Marcellino on January 31st, 2013 at 6:35 pm said:

All I wanna know is: how many pairs of clean underpants should I bring? Five? Maybe six? I’m thinkin’ six, just to be safe!

+ Guimace on January 31st, 2013 at 6:37 pm said:

So ready for the PlayStation 4! :)

+ XtemmA2 on January 31st, 2013 at 6:43 pm said:

Woo hoo woo hoooo hooo ooooow
First day purchase too!

+ SpooNManX on January 31st, 2013 at 6:49 pm said:

It better have BLAST processing!

+ Elvick_ on January 31st, 2013 at 6:50 pm said:

Day 1.

+ Apeman24 on January 31st, 2013 at 6:51 pm said:

PS4? Could you imagine if it was just a slim vita? haha that would be bad for vita owners like myself, and I hope the jump to ps4 is bigger thgen I think it will be, cause the difference between PS1 PS2 and PS3 are night and day,while from what I have seen, the new unreal engine, final fantasy engine, and the metal gear engine look great,but it is not night and day between PS3 AND PS4. OBVIOUSLY EARLY TO TELL THOUGH.

+ noaa1234 on January 31st, 2013 at 6:52 pm said:

PS4

+ Aeryn_James on January 31st, 2013 at 6:52 pm said:

@187

lol +1

+ TheCraZyCloWn on January 31st, 2013 at 6:55 pm said:

PS4…IM SO HAPPY

+ retro25 on January 31st, 2013 at 7:09 pm said:

What’s going to be on Feb 20th? A first press conference? Announcing new PS4 system? What ever it is, it’s going to be “AWESOME”!!!!!!!!! The future of Playstation is just around the corner.

+ m4rk023ps on January 31st, 2013 at 7:22 pm said:

Vamos que ya no se puede esperar mas!!! …. espero que llenen las espectativas

+ BANDICOOTKING on January 31st, 2013 at 7:22 pm said:

What you all aren’t realising is they are actually announcing the ps3 ultra super slim which fits in your pocket and the VITA XL, which has a 22 inch screen and two cupholders built in.

+ destruction1983 on January 31st, 2013 at 7:25 pm said:

AWESOME!!!! NEED NEW PARE OF PANTS LOL I HOPE IS THE PS4 WE ARE READY FOR THE FUTURE CONSOLE

+ Avalanche on January 31st, 2013 at 7:34 pm said:

Next Gen shouldnt come if the PS Store still loads like its 2001, Games take 20minutes to install, Online games have no lobbies.

Those are just a few of the problems with the current gen consoles. NEXT GEN SHOULD NOT BE HERE UNTIL THE CURRENT GEN IS FIXED!!!!!!!!

+ lisatsunami on January 31st, 2013 at 7:49 pm said:

Dear Playstation: Whatever it is, count me in.
And make a purple one, too, dagnabbit!!!

+ DigiOps on January 31st, 2013 at 7:52 pm said:

Didn’t a new model of the PS3 come out pretty recently? My guess is a new feature or peripheral. I kind of hope they hold off on the PS4… Keep that bun in the oven a little while longer.

PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6 9