PlayStation Vue - One Punch Man

PAGE 1 7 8 9

MarcoRelius said:

February 1st, 11:11 pm

AhhhhhhhhhhhhhH!!!!!!!!!

IAMLEGEGEND33 said:

February 2nd, 4:36 am

I agree it’s too early for a next gen the leap forward in tech will be minimal it will be more like a PS3.5 than a PS4. Basically it will be more ram and a better video card with a different OS.

oniel_69 said:

February 2nd, 4:59 am

Holy crap I hope they don’t unleash a PS Vita SLIM So early….. I just bought it a few days ago man….

jose213jose said:

February 2nd, 7:55 am

I don’t think PS Vita Slim won’t happen anytime soon sense handheld is ready perfect that way it is and making slim vita would mean to cut down on small parts inside the handheld as well.

PS4 or whatever their decide to call it needs backwards comparability wtih all PSone, PS2, and PS3 games using software to make it work. PS3 games to work on backwards comparability may be super hard but its possible if their hire best people for the job.

Earthling_8 said:

February 2nd, 8:01 am

It can’t be the next gen console it just can’t be. I’m not ready yet. Sony wait for me!

babyfatherduty45 said:

February 2nd, 9:28 am

My PS3 Just died I hope that’s the PS3

babyfatherduty45 said:

February 2nd, 9:28 am

PS4 I Mean

starjamer said:

February 2nd, 10:36 am

im not looking for the ps4 just more games i like the ps3 and is the ps4 going to be expensive the new xbox is going to be around 599 to 699 sow if the ps4 is going to have 4bg of ram and 2gb nevda 3 wow 699 to 899 is about right in the price but im ballparking it yup go sony i will make sit in the stores its funny i have ben gameing since 1983 will good luck sony selling the ps4 to the noooooobs lmao

remanutd5 said:

February 2nd, 10:44 am

I want to see new psvita game announcements, please dont show the same ps3 games we know are coming out soon on the platform like God of War, The Last of Us and Beyond 2 Souls, i want to see new psvita games like God of War, inFAMOUS, Motorstorm or new IPs and of course ps4 reveal, what does Gaikai mean for playstation fans?

CommandingTiger said:

February 2nd, 11:33 am

Suggestions for PS Vita

Vita:

Music:
-Add Atrac3 support for Vita.
Sens Me
-Add Sens Me to the Vita. (Add Atrac3 support for Sens Me as well.)
-The icon will be similar to what you have on the PSP. The heart will be Red and the music note will be gold. The symbols would mean “Love Music” and the colours would mean “Heart of Gold”.
They will both be in 3D CG shape (showing that it’s 3D and not hand drawn)
-Have the ability to play your own music list downloaded to your PS Vita And thoses songs that you’ve placed as offline from your Music Unlimited
-The background:
We need the following theme colours: Red (Crimson), Dark Red, Blue, Dark Blue, Blue Sky, Aqua/Teal, Green, Forest Green, Orange, Gold, Black, White, Grey. (And then the Feminine colours if needed)
It probably be best if there were a palette were you can choose your colour specifically.

Apps:
-Add Sens Me to the Vita.
-Bring PS Home to Vita. (Or at least via Remote Play to the Vita Exclusively)
-Add Play Memory to the Vita. (At least the ability to transfer your pictures from Play Memory and the Vita)
-Skype: Add SMS.
-Facebook: Add the Full Website Version on the browser (Like on the PS3)

FlaminEye said:

February 2nd, 12:00 pm

Finally, I was so waiting for the Vita Slim

NickMulder said:

February 2nd, 12:59 pm

For you guys that say you’re not ready for the PS4, you don’t HAVE to jump to PS4 on day one lol PS3 is still going to be supported for several more years. They’ve said they will continue to support it. This is undoubtedly the announcement of PS4 but for these people that are saying the PS4 WILL do this or WILL do that, that’s just ridiculous. You have no idea what the system is capable of yet until THEY announce it. So let’s all just wait until February 20th mkay? ;)

RandomDemonGear said:

February 2nd, 1:07 pm

This HAS to be the Announcement of the PlayStation 4. Has to be.

Ikillshy1 said:

February 2nd, 1:52 pm

Google WSJ confirm’s PS4 ^^

hamilton02 said:

February 2nd, 3:12 pm

Its either a new console, or playstation is upgrading in its softwaare.

gandalf_gray87 said:

February 2nd, 8:26 pm

Will this event be live streamed in the US?

deafwing said:

February 2nd, 10:16 pm

I’m down for this new system if it –

1 – … DOESN’T BREAK MY WALLET! I’m just not sure about Sony asking me to pony up $600 again, that was ridiculous and now even more so in this weak economy. Treat your install base and your fan base better.

2- … SOLVES MOST OF THE REQUESTS ON THIS SITE – http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/. Hopefully by now, after seeing how things were done on XBLA, Sony is smart enough to put their tail in-between their legs, admit they did “it” wrong and then do something better. That would make me buy the next console – there were just too many little things that PSN and PS3 were missing to make it the “best.”

3 – TIGHTER INTEGRATION WITH PSV … – nuff said

Other than that, I am curious to see what the house of Sony has in store for us. Meet these requirements and I’m sure myself and several others will stay true to this system and the service.

subzer007 said:

February 2nd, 10:34 pm

A preorder must I’ve owned all the playstations thus far its true it does everything

Shrewder said:

February 2nd, 10:42 pm

Like so many others, I am really, REALLY hoping this is an official announcement of the next Playstation console. I’m looking forward to the event coverage from Colin Moriarty and Greg Miller.

indastoopy said:

February 3rd, 3:34 am

“I see the future and it will be” PS4

Superstone said:

February 3rd, 5:29 am

PS2 Classics on the Vita!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And more apps too!! More support for the Vita?

Heylow45 said:

February 3rd, 7:03 am

PlayStation 4! February 20th can’t come fast enough.

ipaidthebills said:

February 3rd, 7:38 am

In Theater 3 of Playstation Home, Hip Hop Gamer Announces there is a New PS4 & X Box coming soon!

WICKEDGHOST187 said:

February 3rd, 8:16 am

Can we please have this be a live stream on the xmb or have it on spike tv. and please make sure that the live stream gose well. and can’t wait to see what you guys got to show use with the new system.

Weaponator-3614 said:

February 3rd, 8:35 am

A smaller, thinner, lighter, better-shaped PSVITA????

crazy_kracker1 said:

February 3rd, 9:25 am

CapinChronic said:

February 3rd, 9:52 am

Im stoaked!!! Im ready for the future of Playstation….. 4

NickMulder said:

February 3rd, 11:01 am

Boooooooooooooooooooooo @420

ALEX87PS said:

February 3rd, 1:19 pm

I hope it’s the PS4!

Please Sony release it at $400 or less.

or else I won’t be able to buy and support it any time soon, I already own a PS3 (bought in 2012) and a PS Vita (also bought in 2012)

I can’t wait to see it!! :D SO EXCITED!

death_by_wabbit said:

February 3rd, 7:29 pm

No,no,no….This is not the PS4. This will be the announcement for yet another new PS3 redesign….the PS3 nano :)

DCS-Tekken said:

February 4th, 12:19 am

Quote: I have a Bad Feeling about this!

DCS-Tekken said:

February 4th, 12:20 am

Be nice if it were a NEW PS3 that plays PS1 Games PS2 Game and PS3 games… Then were Talkin’

rkumuras808 said:

February 4th, 12:35 am

Hopefully, It’s an announcement of the PS4. Would be a great launch for Sony, as they could push for a Winter 2013 release. If it is, I know I will most definitely purchases two consoles.

OBond007 said:

February 4th, 3:11 am

@comment-#38: i second all that you said. (especially the part of “Tech industry really needs to wake up and realize far more ppl aren’t as cash happy as they were back in 2007”); not to mention, the economy wasn’t as bad when the PS1 (the original “fat” gray-colored Playstation. not the “slimmer” lighter-shade-of-gray PS-One) came out (ie. was released to the general public) as it is now.

NickMulder said:

February 5th, 10:43 am

I can’t WAIT to see what the graphics will look like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D and I REALLY hope 4k will be supported so people will actually have a reason to buy the tvs and more 4k tvs will be made in smaller sizes at cheaper prices. PLEASE SUPPORT 4K PS4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Junoh315 said:

February 5th, 9:13 pm

With the issues with the PS3’s RAM, it would be stupid to not release a new system. They should have upgraded the RAM in the PS3 Slim but they didn’t want to do something that would force people to buy the new model. I hope that it really is the PS4 that will be announced. I have the money to buy one but eventually I will not have as much so the longer they wait, the less likely I’ll be ordering one on the release date.

Junoh315 said:

February 5th, 9:15 pm

One more thing. With the Sony 4k TV it would be even worse for them NOT to release a new system.

Bionicle123 said:

February 12th, 8:24 pm

Uh oh… I’m not ready for the PS4 yet..

EpicSamuari said:

February 14th, 12:12 pm

Hey i hope this is the ps4 because i’ve waited so long to find out what this new system may look like i hope the grapphics are fantastic. Aeryn_jones tell me what you think about this new system coming out even if it does come on feb.20th

SBox180 said:

February 15th, 9:27 pm

I’m all in. I won’t miss this live-stream for nothing. Nothing can stop me from being the first to know. 6PM, eh? You got it!

Caustic_Angel said:

February 17th, 11:33 pm

At what time will be the event be streamed?

PAGE 1 7 8 9