No Man's Sky

See the Future

Sid Shuman's Avatar + Posted by Sid Shuman on Jan 31, 2013 // Senior Manager, Social Media

Be the first to know.

441 Comments

PAGE 1 7 8 9

+ MarcoRelius on February 1st, 2013 at 11:11 pm said:

AhhhhhhhhhhhhhH!!!!!!!!!

+ IAMLEGEGEND33 on February 2nd, 2013 at 4:36 am said:

I agree it’s too early for a next gen the leap forward in tech will be minimal it will be more like a PS3.5 than a PS4. Basically it will be more ram and a better video card with a different OS.

+ oniel_69 on February 2nd, 2013 at 4:59 am said:

Holy crap I hope they don’t unleash a PS Vita SLIM So early….. I just bought it a few days ago man….

+ jose213jose on February 2nd, 2013 at 7:55 am said:

I don’t think PS Vita Slim won’t happen anytime soon sense handheld is ready perfect that way it is and making slim vita would mean to cut down on small parts inside the handheld as well.

PS4 or whatever their decide to call it needs backwards comparability wtih all PSone, PS2, and PS3 games using software to make it work. PS3 games to work on backwards comparability may be super hard but its possible if their hire best people for the job.

+ Earthling_8 on February 2nd, 2013 at 8:01 am said:

It can’t be the next gen console it just can’t be. I’m not ready yet. Sony wait for me!

+ babyfatherduty45 on February 2nd, 2013 at 9:28 am said:

My PS3 Just died I hope that’s the PS3

+ babyfatherduty45 on February 2nd, 2013 at 9:28 am said:

PS4 I Mean

+ starjamer on February 2nd, 2013 at 10:36 am said:

im not looking for the ps4 just more games i like the ps3 and is the ps4 going to be expensive the new xbox is going to be around 599 to 699 sow if the ps4 is going to have 4bg of ram and 2gb nevda 3 wow 699 to 899 is about right in the price but im ballparking it yup go sony i will make sit in the stores its funny i have ben gameing since 1983 will good luck sony selling the ps4 to the noooooobs lmao

+ remanutd5 on February 2nd, 2013 at 10:44 am said:

I want to see new psvita game announcements, please dont show the same ps3 games we know are coming out soon on the platform like God of War, The Last of Us and Beyond 2 Souls, i want to see new psvita games like God of War, inFAMOUS, Motorstorm or new IPs and of course ps4 reveal, what does Gaikai mean for playstation fans?

+ CommandingTiger on February 2nd, 2013 at 11:33 am said:

Suggestions for PS Vita

Vita:

Music:
-Add Atrac3 support for Vita.
Sens Me
-Add Sens Me to the Vita. (Add Atrac3 support for Sens Me as well.)
-The icon will be similar to what you have on the PSP. The heart will be Red and the music note will be gold. The symbols would mean “Love Music” and the colours would mean “Heart of Gold”.
They will both be in 3D CG shape (showing that it’s 3D and not hand drawn)
-Have the ability to play your own music list downloaded to your PS Vita And thoses songs that you’ve placed as offline from your Music Unlimited
-The background:
We need the following theme colours: Red (Crimson), Dark Red, Blue, Dark Blue, Blue Sky, Aqua/Teal, Green, Forest Green, Orange, Gold, Black, White, Grey. (And then the Feminine colours if needed)
It probably be best if there were a palette were you can choose your colour specifically.

Apps:
-Add Sens Me to the Vita.
-Bring PS Home to Vita. (Or at least via Remote Play to the Vita Exclusively)
-Add Play Memory to the Vita. (At least the ability to transfer your pictures from Play Memory and the Vita)
-Skype: Add SMS.
-Facebook: Add the Full Website Version on the browser (Like on the PS3)

+ FlaminEye on February 2nd, 2013 at 12:00 pm said:

Finally, I was so waiting for the Vita Slim

+ NickMulder on February 2nd, 2013 at 12:59 pm said:

For you guys that say you’re not ready for the PS4, you don’t HAVE to jump to PS4 on day one lol PS3 is still going to be supported for several more years. They’ve said they will continue to support it. This is undoubtedly the announcement of PS4 but for these people that are saying the PS4 WILL do this or WILL do that, that’s just ridiculous. You have no idea what the system is capable of yet until THEY announce it. So let’s all just wait until February 20th mkay? ;)

+ RandomDemonGear on February 2nd, 2013 at 1:07 pm said:

This HAS to be the Announcement of the PlayStation 4. Has to be.

+ Ikillshy1 on February 2nd, 2013 at 1:52 pm said:

Google WSJ confirm’s PS4 ^^

+ hamilton02 on February 2nd, 2013 at 3:12 pm said:

Its either a new console, or playstation is upgrading in its softwaare.

+ gandalf_gray87 on February 2nd, 2013 at 8:26 pm said:

Will this event be live streamed in the US?

+ deafwing on February 2nd, 2013 at 10:16 pm said:

I’m down for this new system if it –

1 – … DOESN’T BREAK MY WALLET! I’m just not sure about Sony asking me to pony up $600 again, that was ridiculous and now even more so in this weak economy. Treat your install base and your fan base better.

2- … SOLVES MOST OF THE REQUESTS ON THIS SITE – http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/. Hopefully by now, after seeing how things were done on XBLA, Sony is smart enough to put their tail in-between their legs, admit they did “it” wrong and then do something better. That would make me buy the next console – there were just too many little things that PSN and PS3 were missing to make it the “best.”

3 – TIGHTER INTEGRATION WITH PSV … – nuff said

Other than that, I am curious to see what the house of Sony has in store for us. Meet these requirements and I’m sure myself and several others will stay true to this system and the service.

+ subzer007 on February 2nd, 2013 at 10:34 pm said:

A preorder must I’ve owned all the playstations thus far its true it does everything

+ Shrewder on February 2nd, 2013 at 10:42 pm said:

Like so many others, I am really, REALLY hoping this is an official announcement of the next Playstation console. I’m looking forward to the event coverage from Colin Moriarty and Greg Miller.

+ indastoopy on February 3rd, 2013 at 3:34 am said:

“I see the future and it will be” PS4

+ Superstone on February 3rd, 2013 at 5:29 am said:

PS2 Classics on the Vita!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And more apps too!! More support for the Vita?

+ Heylow45 on February 3rd, 2013 at 7:03 am said:

PlayStation 4! February 20th can’t come fast enough.

+ ipaidthebills on February 3rd, 2013 at 7:38 am said:

In Theater 3 of Playstation Home, Hip Hop Gamer Announces there is a New PS4 & X Box coming soon!

+ WICKEDGHOST187 on February 3rd, 2013 at 8:16 am said:

Can we please have this be a live stream on the xmb or have it on spike tv. and please make sure that the live stream gose well. and can’t wait to see what you guys got to show use with the new system.

+ Weaponator-3614 on February 3rd, 2013 at 8:35 am said:

A smaller, thinner, lighter, better-shaped PSVITA????

+ crazy_kracker1 on February 3rd, 2013 at 9:25 am said:

+ CapinChronic on February 3rd, 2013 at 9:52 am said:

Im stoaked!!! Im ready for the future of Playstation….. 4

+ NickMulder on February 3rd, 2013 at 11:01 am said:

Boooooooooooooooooooooo @420

+ ALEX87PS on February 3rd, 2013 at 1:19 pm said:

I hope it’s the PS4!

Please Sony release it at $400 or less.

or else I won’t be able to buy and support it any time soon, I already own a PS3 (bought in 2012) and a PS Vita (also bought in 2012)

I can’t wait to see it!! :D SO EXCITED!

+ death_by_wabbit on February 3rd, 2013 at 7:29 pm said:

No,no,no….This is not the PS4. This will be the announcement for yet another new PS3 redesign….the PS3 nano :)

+ DCS-Tekken on February 4th, 2013 at 12:19 am said:

Quote: I have a Bad Feeling about this!

+ DCS-Tekken on February 4th, 2013 at 12:20 am said:

Be nice if it were a NEW PS3 that plays PS1 Games PS2 Game and PS3 games… Then were Talkin’

+ rkumuras808 on February 4th, 2013 at 12:35 am said:

Hopefully, It’s an announcement of the PS4. Would be a great launch for Sony, as they could push for a Winter 2013 release. If it is, I know I will most definitely purchases two consoles.

+ OBond007 on February 4th, 2013 at 3:11 am said:

@comment-#38: i second all that you said. (especially the part of “Tech industry really needs to wake up and realize far more ppl aren’t as cash happy as they were back in 2007″); not to mention, the economy wasn’t as bad when the PS1 (the original “fat” gray-colored Playstation. not the “slimmer” lighter-shade-of-gray PS-One) came out (ie. was released to the general public) as it is now.

+ NickMulder on February 5th, 2013 at 10:43 am said:

I can’t WAIT to see what the graphics will look like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D and I REALLY hope 4k will be supported so people will actually have a reason to buy the tvs and more 4k tvs will be made in smaller sizes at cheaper prices. PLEASE SUPPORT 4K PS4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Junoh315 on February 5th, 2013 at 9:13 pm said:

With the issues with the PS3’s RAM, it would be stupid to not release a new system. They should have upgraded the RAM in the PS3 Slim but they didn’t want to do something that would force people to buy the new model. I hope that it really is the PS4 that will be announced. I have the money to buy one but eventually I will not have as much so the longer they wait, the less likely I’ll be ordering one on the release date.

+ Junoh315 on February 5th, 2013 at 9:15 pm said:

One more thing. With the Sony 4k TV it would be even worse for them NOT to release a new system.

+ Bionicle123 on February 12th, 2013 at 8:24 pm said:

Uh oh… I’m not ready for the PS4 yet..

+ EpicSamuari on February 14th, 2013 at 12:12 pm said:

Hey i hope this is the ps4 because i’ve waited so long to find out what this new system may look like i hope the grapphics are fantastic. Aeryn_jones tell me what you think about this new system coming out even if it does come on feb.20th

+ SBox180 on February 15th, 2013 at 9:27 pm said:

I’m all in. I won’t miss this live-stream for nothing. Nothing can stop me from being the first to know. 6PM, eh? You got it!

+ Caustic_Angel on February 17th, 2013 at 11:33 pm said:

At what time will be the event be streamed?

PAGE 1 7 8 9