Twenty-five years ago, our company launched a game called Final Fantasy. It was the result of a lot of hard work and dedication. It was also the start of a franchise that would go on to capture the hearts of millions of players around the world.
As we celebrate Final Fantasy’s 25th anniversary, we look back on a series that contains 14 installments, numerous spin-off games, and all sorts of merchandise. We are always impressed by the love our fans show for this franchise.
To celebrate this amazing milestone in the history of Final Fantasy, we’re putting a number of Final Fantasy titles on sale on PlayStation Network, starting when PSN updates tomorrow. For two weeks, the following titles will be on sale in PlayStation Store for 50% off.
- DISSIDIA 012[duodecim] FINAL FANTASY (PSP)
- DISSIDIA DUODECIM PROLOGUS FINAL FANTASY (PSP)
- DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY (PSP)
- FINAL FANTASY Tactics: War of Lions (PSP)
- Final Fantasy (PSOne Classics)
- Final Fantasy II (PSOne Classics)
- FINAL FANTASY IV: Complete Collection (PSP)
- Final Fantasy V (PSOne Classics)
- Final Fantasy VI (PSOne Classics)
- Final Fantasy VII (PSOne Classics)
- Final Fantasy VIII (PSOne Classics)
- Final Fantasy IX (PSOne Classics)
We hope you enjoy these classic titles — the memories they evoke, and the new memories they will create.