PS4 - Transistor

First PS3 Skyrim DLC, Dragonborn, Lands Today

Matt Grandstaff's Avatar + Posted by Matt Grandstaff on Feb 12, 2013 // Global Community Lead, Bethesda Softworks

Skyrim: Dragonborn DLC

The wait is over! For the next three weeks, we’ll be releasing a new Skyrim add-on each week on PSN. This week, with Dragonborn, you’ll journey beyond Skyrim to Solstheim, an island off the coast of Morrowind. Use all your abilities and skills honed in Skyrim to save the island from a mysterious power that threatens to destroy Solstheim’s inhabitants.

Beyond Dragonborn’s main quest, the content is packed with hours of new areas to explore complete with new characters, new towns, new dungeons and plenty of new side quests to complete. And for elite players that have attained Level 81 status, you’ll have a chance to square off with the game’s fiercest adversary, The Ebony Warrior.

For more details on Dragonborn, available for 50% off ($9.99) during launch week only, read our list of features below:

• Explore Beyond Skyrim – Leave the province of Skyrim and travel to the coastal island of Solstheim. Encounter the Dark Elven settlers of Raven Rock and the native Skaal, as you unravel the mystery of a Dragonborn’s return.
  • Become the Ultimate Dragonborn – Harness the power of the Voice as you face off against the first Dragonborn. Wield new shouts and spells including Dragon Aspect – allowing you to summon the inner power of a dragon to deliver colossal blows and strengthen other shouts.
  • New Powers – Discover dark powers as you journey into a new Daedric realm. Collect books of forbidden knowledge and choose new paths for your skills and abilities.
  • New dungeons, creatures, weapons, and more – Suit up in Bonemold and Chitin armors and wield Stalhrim weapons as you navigate through a myriad of dungeons. Battle formidable foes like Ash Spawn, Rieklings, and more.

Next week we’ll be back with information on next Tuesday’s release, Hearthfire.

PAGE 1 12 13 14

+ charlierayhayes on February 19th, 2013 at 3:35 pm said:

it 5:35 p.m. here and no DLC !!!!!!!!!!!

+ DeathCorporate on February 19th, 2013 at 3:39 pm said:

When WIll Hearthfire be updated to the store

+ charlierayhayes on February 19th, 2013 at 3:45 pm said:

yeah i just asked the same thing i have been waiting all day now

+ DeathCorporate on February 19th, 2013 at 3:50 pm said:

same just bought the code to redeem it at 10 am and it hasnt been on

+ ace_eric_99 on February 19th, 2013 at 4:19 pm said:

So is hearthfire coming out today then?

+ ace_eric_99 on February 19th, 2013 at 4:35 pm said:

Damn ps3! I already had like $10 on my account and st put a not her $20 on and it read it but it says I have $20 in my wallet

+ ace_eric_99 on February 19th, 2013 at 4:37 pm said:

Lol damn ipad spelling. I put $20 on my wallet I meant do say. Lol

+ Marco_Lanthier on February 19th, 2013 at 4:55 pm said:

It’s 19H55 here (Québec/CANADA), and I call this an “evening”… any news per chance, Mr Grandstaff?

+ ace_eric_99 on February 19th, 2013 at 4:55 pm said:

Will it be today or tomorrow?

+ arillius7 on February 19th, 2013 at 5:02 pm said:

Unfreakinbelievable Again!

+ Plain_Sight_Doc on February 19th, 2013 at 5:04 pm said:

so is hearthfire coming out tonight around the same time as the last skyrim DLC cause thats right now

+ Plain_Sight_Doc on February 19th, 2013 at 5:07 pm said:

so nothing yet here. 6:07pm , oh wait it just said “This service is currently undergoing maintenince” maybe its updating now

+ Marco_Lanthier on February 19th, 2013 at 5:09 pm said:

Alright, last week we had Dragonborn by 19H00 (End of PSN updates for eastcoast) and this would mean the DLC has been out for a full week… it’s still $9.99… does it mean we’ll have to wait another day? Awaiting a DLC for those “Late afternoon/Evenings (Truly)” isn’t that fun, really… I mean games are released by midnight in stores, so why not DLCs on PSN? I’m sure the users peak on PSStore is around 4PM, not midnight.

+ ace_eric_99 on February 19th, 2013 at 5:27 pm said:

Tonight or tomorrow?

+ Marco_Lanthier on February 19th, 2013 at 5:34 pm said:

Say, am I the only one who noticed the staff is too busy answering our questions, so instead they pick answers one week old?

+ ODIRTY420 on February 19th, 2013 at 5:47 pm said:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh when

+ ace_eric_99 on February 19th, 2013 at 6:01 pm said:

Can someone tell me is it coming out tonight or tomorrow?

+ Marco_Lanthier on February 19th, 2013 at 6:09 pm said:

I guess the answer “Later this afternoon” is all we’ll get for another 7 days…

+ ace_eric_99 on February 19th, 2013 at 6:12 pm said:

Well it’s 7:12 PM here

+ Marco_Lanthier on February 19th, 2013 at 6:18 pm said:

It’s 21H18 for me…

+ DeathCorporate on February 19th, 2013 at 6:26 pm said:

6:25pm

+ charlierayhayes on February 19th, 2013 at 6:43 pm said:

OK it’s after 8:30p.m. here and still no Hearthfire!! starting to get old now!! maybe tomarrow. im going to bed. WOW hope i dont die in my sleep!!! gona be really pissed if its not in PS store when i wake up!! LOL if i wake UP!!!!
(WAITING HAS TURNED ME IN TO AN OLD MAN)

+ Marco_Lanthier on February 19th, 2013 at 7:04 pm said:

22H03, checking and… NOTHING!?! Sony, seriously, you make me feel sick right now, like really uncomfortable… 22 hours? This gotta be a record.

+ Marco_Lanthier on February 19th, 2013 at 7:16 pm said:

22H16, it’s finally out for us… hope you guys get it soon enough!
Search for Hearthfire

+ ace_eric_99 on February 19th, 2013 at 8:53 pm said:

I can’t build a house?

+ polo238 on February 22nd, 2013 at 10:53 am said:

Since the 1.8 patch I’ve been experiencing some bugs. The first one happens during a save operation. The game saves fine however the screenshot of the save is all black and upon returning to the game it is as if I’m blind. I can move but I can’t see anything except blurry images on the screen. The only fix is to exit the game completely and reload the save. The second bug involves dragon scales that I had before the patch. I had stored about 12 to 14 scales in the chest in the upstairs bedroom of breezehome. After the patch when I went to retrieve the scales there were only six scales and they were displayed in red as if they were stolen. How could they be stolen since the only way to get them is to kill a dragon? I then took all the scales out of the chest and started adventuring. In the first city I came to I was stopped by a guard and prompted to pay the fine, which I did and three more scales were removed from my inventory. I know I was not wanted in any city and now it seems that there’s a bounty on me in every city I visit except whiterun. It took a while to collect all those scales you can see how I’d be pretty annoyed at loosing so many. What’s up?

+ polo238 on February 22nd, 2013 at 11:17 am said:

Why is 1.8 patch sooo buggy??? Quit stealing my dragon scales stupid game.

+ kingcollins11 on February 22nd, 2013 at 6:38 pm said:

Gameshare for dawnguard will give dragonborn and heartfire

+ gators-15-51-5-1 on February 23rd, 2013 at 6:18 am said:

How come, in Apocrypha after I get the second dragon aspect word the dragon you have to ride doesnt show up. I had a similar problem cleansing the stones, I would shout at them then nothing would happen I left did other quest then when I came back to the stones would be cleansed. So do I just have to wait and see if the dragon eventually comes because I,m unsure of what to do?

+ Arctomys on February 23rd, 2013 at 9:48 pm said:

LOL. I loved Skyrim and played it religeously to the end. Extremely disappointed when I couldn’t get the DLC. Today I discover they are finally released………but I moved on to other games months ago that I am now totally immersed in. Shame, I would have downloaded all 3 of these DLC’s in a heartbeat even 3 months ago. I guess I’ll just look forward to the next full game release. Not paying $20 for Dragonborn now…especially since it was $10 just a few days ago. Get it right you guys………

+ Dra-Bone23 on February 26th, 2013 at 2:53 pm said:

when i dawnguard going to be out

+ Dra-Bone23 on February 26th, 2013 at 2:54 pm said:

*is

+ ace_eric_99 on February 26th, 2013 at 3:26 pm said:

So now wat time is dawnguard gonna actually gonna come out?

+ ace_eric_99 on February 26th, 2013 at 5:08 pm said:

Well I have it. Thanks guys. U been awsome!

+ DenisNinja on February 26th, 2013 at 5:56 pm said:

In ign is saying Dawnguard DLC for PS3 will be launched today 02/26/2013, I have skyrim now makes 2 years since i have already got platinum in SKYRIM, I have both DLC Hearthfire Dragonborn and I’m very angry at the delay dawnguard DLC’s taking so long to be released on PS3, Skyrim is one of the best games ever made in the world, for the PS3 Skyrim has many flaws, the BETHESDA must corrige this issues, I am very angry and impatient waiting for dawnguard : (

+ Gasper322 on March 6th, 2013 at 7:21 pm said:

Any chance it’ll be half off again?

PAGE 1 12 13 14