Uncharted 4

PlayStation Blogcast 062: Torn Away

Sid Shuman's Avatar + Posted by Sid Shuman on Feb 14, 2013 // Senior Manager, Social Media

Subscription Links:

• Download the MP3 here on PS3, PS Vita or PC (Right-Click->Save As)

Avast! Media Molecule Tearaway our hearts with reams of new info on the upcoming papercraftian PS Vita adventure in a new chat with Producer Michelle Ducker and Game Designer Christophe Villedieu. Then we unleash all the new North American releases for February 19th, talk Ni no Kuni and Dead Space 3, and play a fresh round of your wonderful voicemails. See you next week with another episode!

Send us questions and tips: blogcast@playstation.sony.com
Leave us voicemails! 650-288-6706 (please keep them one minute or less!)

Official PlayStation.Blogcast - Sid ShumanOfficial PlayStation.Blogcast - Nick SuttnerOfficial PlayStation.Blogcast: Justin Massongill

The Cast

23 Comments

+ MakoSOLIDER on February 14th, 2013 at 6:36 pm said:

Can’t wait to hear the “We can finally comment on [some] rumors and speculation” edition podcast next week

+ PatriotEyez27 on February 14th, 2013 at 6:36 pm said:

Can’t wait for Wednesday.

+ krisdetrinigamer on February 14th, 2013 at 6:48 pm said:

Sweet more farm fresh Blog cast

+ krisdetrinigamer on February 14th, 2013 at 6:50 pm said:

can’t wait for Feb. 20 2013 i hope you guy’s doing a covering on more details on next weeks press event

+ Pabloo1010 on February 14th, 2013 at 7:04 pm said:

Metal Gear Rising out next Tuesday! Next week’s podcast should be … Next-level.

+ IXxHIJACKERxXI on February 14th, 2013 at 7:33 pm said:

I Keep Thinking about fallout 3 I Hope you Guys put it on the PSN.

+ Pabloo1010 on February 14th, 2013 at 7:34 pm said:

P.S. Media Molecule always blows my mind. I hope they’re ready for the amount of “Most Original” and ” Best Hand-Held” Game of the Year Awards this year for TEARAWAY!

+ snakeeyes211 on February 14th, 2013 at 7:46 pm said:

@Sid I know I have asked this a couple of times before but should we be getting very excited for the 20th I know I am especially with all the rumors flying around :-) now one question I think you could answer is the blog site going to have a live stream??

+ StealthReborn– on February 14th, 2013 at 7:51 pm said:

I think that we’re wayyy overdue for a Walking Dead (the game) spoilercast. I think it’s Nick that hasn’t finished playing it and holding everything back. =P

Look at it this way, everyone hounded Sid for not playing Journey, I think it’s time for Nick to feel the same wrath that Sid did! =P

Looking forward to next week. =)

FINISH THE WALKING DEAD NICK! =)

+ jokersoccer13 on February 14th, 2013 at 8:28 pm said:

PlayStation 4 Life :)

+ ps_n_blog_ac on February 14th, 2013 at 8:31 pm said:

the Tearaway team should try a origami style as DLC. (i wrote this in their FB wall but i think it got deleted/or i made a mistake :/) anyone thinks this is a good idea?

+ RE_Player on February 14th, 2013 at 8:58 pm said:

PS4 soon :D Also Tearaway sounds cool.

+ remanutd5 on February 14th, 2013 at 9:20 pm said:

5 Days!!!!!

+ Kchow23 on February 14th, 2013 at 10:26 pm said:

Wow you guys actually linked to Strep Throat… lol! Great podcast this week.. so does Nick’s beard grab all of those Ni no Kuni limited editions!?

+ Kchow23 on February 14th, 2013 at 10:27 pm said:

did* x_x

+ Kchow23 on February 14th, 2013 at 10:29 pm said:

I am with Nick… NO SPOILERS if you guys want to talk about game’s story then make a podcast specifically for it ala Giantbomb.

+ Kchow23 on February 14th, 2013 at 10:30 pm said:

not an entirely different podcast but just separate from “episode”.

+ Anddo on February 15th, 2013 at 4:06 am said:

Some audio issues with this one (volume goes from high to low). Nice show otherwise.

+ Naritubr on February 15th, 2013 at 4:11 am said:

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will be released on psn ?!..

+ xClayMeow on February 15th, 2013 at 8:33 am said:

I hate podcasts. Any transcript available for the Tearaway portion?

+ But_Honestly on February 17th, 2013 at 9:13 am said:

Sweet, I won last week’s mystery theme! Thanks guys!

I’ll try to think up a good recipe to send in return…

+ moneytwan246 on February 17th, 2013 at 8:16 pm said:

I think that PlayStation could add temple run 1 and 2 on the network that would be a fun game too have on there. u can move by tilting the controller to hit the corners. then u can jump, slide, and turn with the analog stick

+ Husker007 on February 18th, 2013 at 5:29 am said:

I can’t believe these guys don’t even acknowledge the existence of the 2/20 event! Not even a “we don’t know anything” or “we can’t say anything, but you’re going to love it”. I wonder if they’ll acknowledge the existence of the PS4 after it’s announced…