PS4-The Order

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Coming to PS3 This Fall

Robert Peeler's Avatar + Posted by Robert Peeler on Feb 25, 2013 // Community Manager, Square Enix

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX

“Although my heart may be weak, it’s not alone. It’s grown with each new experience. And it’s found a home with all the friends I’ve made. I’ve become a part of their heart, just as they’ve become a part of mine… I don’t need a weapon. My friends are my power!”

Since this memorable speech, Sora’s dedication to his friends has shown across the series, and the magic of KINGDOM HEARTS continues to unite fans throughout the world. Ten years later and seven entries in, we have a new opportunity to replay the adventure that started it all in beautiful HD.

We’re proud to announce the upcoming release of KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX for North America! The young Sora wields the magical keyblade in search of his lost friends, making new ones with Disney’s Goofy and Donald along the way. The story continues through classic Disney stories like Aladdin, Hercules, Alice in Wonderland, Pinocchio, and The Nightmare Before Christmas. Utilizing RPG mechanics and gaining new exploratory powers throughout his adventure, Sora solidified himself as a starry-eyed hero that bridged Disney classics with a unique overarching story of friendship and courage. This classic hit comes in breathtaking HD with various gameplay enhancements, and is exclusively available for the first time on PlayStation 3 this fall.

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIXKingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX

Sora’s adventures took a dramatic turn with his journey into the mysterious Castle Oblivion in KINGDOM HEARTS Re:Chain of Memories. These events revealed some of the hidden intentions behind the shadowy Organization XIII. Their movements and the training of one notable character in the series, Roxas, are detailed even further in stunning HD visuals through the cinematic scenes of KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days.

All of this is included with full Trophy support in one spectacular release. Plus, KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX includes the once-exclusive KINGDOM HEARTS FINAL MIX content, like new enemies, weapons, abilities, cutscenes, missions and more!

We can’t thank the fans enough (many of whom have asked us many times for this very game!) for all their support throughout the years, and we urge all of you to continue to follow news surrounding KINGDOM HEARTS on our official Twitter and Facebook. Relish this opportunity to replay the original and know again why without a doubt, the light, is KINGDOM HEARTS!

PAGE 1 5 6 7

+ cynel on March 7th, 2013 at 5:45 am said:

I know there wont be 3D support

+ gingerbread25906 on March 7th, 2013 at 1:30 pm said:

Kingdom Hearts = My Childhood. I am proud to be counted among you all as the happiest people in the world!

+ el_shrimp11 on March 8th, 2013 at 11:55 am said:

Been waiting quite awhile for Kingdom Hearts to come to the PS3. I’m somewhat disappointed that Re: chain of memories and 358/2 days are taking the place of Kingdom Hearts Ii though.

+ X-BRYCE_MEYER-X on March 10th, 2013 at 9:58 am said:

Finally! Been waiting for freaking 10 years for it to come out on PS3, literally.

+ Koruee-bushi on March 13th, 2013 at 10:21 pm said:

I live in Japan and since I heard this was going to be a JP exclusive I was planning on getting the JP version . But after seeing this, I gotta hold off and get the US version. The nostalgia of this game, alongside the English voice acting is more than worth the wait. HYPE!

+ Zin_Bad on March 14th, 2013 at 11:17 am said:

when it will be issued in Europe

+ Mroue22 on March 14th, 2013 at 12:52 pm said:

I have been waiting for this forever. I’ve been playing KH since I was in 6th Grade and I’m turning 20 this year and Im still a Kingdom Hearts Fanatic! Can’t wait to see more games come to PS3/PS4

+ Apeman24 on March 14th, 2013 at 3:29 pm said:

Oh childhood how I miss you.

+ Apeman24 on March 14th, 2013 at 3:38 pm said:

Day 1 for sure.

+ Zento990 on March 14th, 2013 at 11:56 pm said:

MY GOD! i can finally stop holding my breath…… ?! wait y no BBS or CRISIS CORE hd announcement i love those especially crisis core…… i actually cried at the end of it btw pls robert get us some info maybe toss the idea around the office and see if they can find it in their hearts to hd these games and give bbs online capability…..that might be a tall order but wat can i say KH and FF r my happy pills

+ Zento990 on March 15th, 2013 at 12:00 am said:

oh sorry forgot to add that im still overjoyed at the fact the KH will be gracing the PS3 with its remarkably beautiful story and amazing gameplay =-)

+ smashlnn on March 15th, 2013 at 5:43 am said:

Does anyone know if I’ll be able to play it on a NZ PS3? will the EU release work on it?

+ spidey1015 on March 18th, 2013 at 9:23 am said:

about time, kh is my all time favorite game.

+ Shibuyaburrito on March 20th, 2013 at 3:33 pm said:

Just momentarily lost consciousness {}_{}

+ LargeJM on March 21st, 2013 at 1:51 am said:

why won’t this be for vita. im so confused, i bought the vita hoping for good games yet the only one that caught my eye was the persona 4. why won’t kingdom hearts be for vita. =[ im heart broken and also why does ps3 always get the better stuff, like ffx hd will include ffx1 and 2 for ps3 , and while the vita only gets ffx hd for the same price. this is just making the vita worst.

ps i know my grammar and spelling is incorrect but i feel so angry that a great machine like the vita is being overlooked. i love portable stuff that why i bought it.

+ lburger on March 21st, 2013 at 7:52 pm said:

Is it going to be on the ps store?

+ ryozakyL on March 22nd, 2013 at 11:07 am said:

I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu kingdom hearts *a lot of tears*

+ cavycub on March 25th, 2013 at 8:58 pm said:

Releasing this on the Vita would sell sooooo many consoles.

PAGE 1 5 6 7