PlayStation Vue - One Punch Man

Feb 26

Feb 26

PSN March Savings: Get $10 For Every $50 Spent

Pierre Gravereau's Avatar Posted by Director, Digital Distribution

PromoMoney_SEN-H_3

What a start we’ve had to 2013! We here at PlayStation Network have no intention of slowing down anytime soon, and we have a great new promotion and a number of great digital titles coming your way starting next month.

Starting February 26 and throughout the month of March, we’ll be offering you the chance to get $10 back for EVERY $50 you spend using your SEN Wallet! This means that if you spent $100 you’d receive $20 back at the end in April. Everything from games, movies and TV shows — anything that accepts SEN Wallet funds — is fair game. If you were thinking of subscribing to PlayStation Plus, now’s a great time to do it. Grab the 1-year membership for $49.99 to get the most of your PSN experience, plus a little extra cash back.

We also have a number of brand new Day 1 Digital titles coming your way in March, and even better, they’re all available for pre-order starting tomorrow, February 26! Pre-ordering the titles gets you a free theme, and a number of the titles come with additional pre-order bonuses for PSN buyers.

Grabbing these titles is a great way to take advantage of this promotion, as every $50 you spend counts toward getting $10 increments back in April. See below for the full list of titles:

March 5th

MLB The Show 13

• Pre-order from 2/26 to 3/5 to get a free exclusive theme and an extra 120 million in Franchise Budget to jump start your team.
  • Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk

• Pre-order from 2/26 to 3/5 to get a free exclusive theme
  • March 19th

The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct

• Pre-order from 2/26 to 3/19 to get a free exclusive theme
  • March 26th

Bioshock: Infinite

• Pre-order Bioshock Infinite or Bioshock Infinite+Season Pass from 2/26 to 3/26 to get a free exclusive theme, The Industrial Revolution Gear Pack for Bioshock Infinite, and receive the original Bioshock game as a bonus.
  • Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14

• Pre-order from 2/26 to 3/26 to get a free exclusive theme and receive the world-famous the Els Club DLC course as a bonus
  • Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel

• Pre-order from 2/26 to 3/26 to get a free exclusive theme and receive the Overkill Edition as a bonus
  • Overkill Edition content: Includes Exclusive Bonus Weapons (Day of the Dead, AK-47, Double-D Shotgun, TAH-9 handgun), Outfit/Mask Sets (Day of the Dead, Overkill and Polymer), Exclusive Overkillers Contracts (new missions designed for nonstop, frenetic co-op destruction)
  • We’ll be sending out your earned credit before April 12 via e-mail and XMB Message on your PS3! Let us know what you’ll be buying this March in the comments, and make sure to get all your purchases through April 1. Happy gaming!

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 4 5 6 7

taggartaa said:

February 27th, 6:33 am

I am getting Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires! I thought I would have to get a little something extra (some random dlc for a dollar or something) but it looks like $49.99 will qualify :) Thanks Sony for being awesome!

Superstone said:

February 27th, 8:47 am

I agree with @21. I have spent thousands of $$ on PSN and want to play my games on a new system. If Wii U can do it why can’t PS4?

LukasGrun said:

February 27th, 9:29 am

Hey , if a spend 49.98 dollars will i get the extra 10 dollars?or I’ll need the extra 0.02 cents?Thanks in advance

nobopyon said:

February 27th, 10:21 am

urggg…. I should have waited to get Plus renewed… :(

jaggsta said:

February 27th, 10:39 am

Well since almost every DLC Add-on ends in .99 cents instead of rounding it off would 5 DLC’s at $9.99 each which would be $49.95 will that be eligible? Do not want to fight for the $10 credit in april.

SOOPERGOOMAN187 said:

February 27th, 10:54 am

I spend a ton of money in HOME, its aid through my psn wallet, will this apply to those purchases as well?

Pedroka57 said:

February 27th, 10:59 am

I buy the plus today when the 10$ will be receive?

Fab_AlphaMale said:

February 27th, 11:50 am

If i buy $49.98 on games, i’m elegible for $10? Sorry for my english!

bigtimekilla147 said:

February 27th, 12:14 pm

Aw man, I literally got PS+ on the 25, a day before this deal. If you guys could extend it back a day, that would be awesome, just saying =]. Either way, however, PS+ is definitely worth it. On another note, I have a question: can we combine this offer with other discounts? For example, currently there are discounts going on with the Gamers’ Choice games. If we buy some of those games and others and get to $50 spent, would we still be eligible to receive the $10 as well? Thanks in advanced for answering my question!

venom_2k2 said:

February 27th, 2:41 pm

Do you know if it cumulative??? If i spend like $8 one day, another $15 new week and then spend the other $27 in 2 weeks, would i still get the $10 back or i have to spend them in one transaction???

supvic said:

February 27th, 3:40 pm

you state that $49.99 for PS Plus does count as a $50 purchase, so if I buy the Black Ops 2 bundle for $99.99 does that count as $100?

Shinji-Ex said:

February 27th, 4:59 pm

So I pre-order an or buy BioShock Infinite and I get $10 back in April to be deposited into my PSN Wallet?

SouthernShotty said:

February 27th, 8:14 pm

I bought the PS:Plus subscription and didn’t get $10, how do I find it?

SuperEmblemBro said:

February 27th, 10:16 pm

Awesome! You guys are great :D. But now idk what to get Dx I can only afford one game. Should I get Ni no Kuni, Black Ops 2, or Atelier Ayesha? Decisions, decisions.

bigtimekilla147 said:

February 27th, 10:17 pm

#262 The admin mentioned earlier that people will receive voucher codes in their inbox in April, so look for it then.

designerlima said:

February 28th, 5:55 am

Hi, Pierre!

My 1st time writing here.

So, yesterday I renewed my Plus subscription (U$49,99), but the U$10 credit still isn’t on my wallet? How can we do to fix this? Thanks to all of you guys @ PSN!

valium018 said:

February 28th, 8:05 am

Oh..awesome…if I would have waited ONE MORE DAY.. spent over 100 dollars on PSN on the 25th. -_-

CRAZYMAN28_ said:

February 28th, 12:47 pm

so when does this promotion end??

kash_13 said:

February 28th, 6:33 pm

Does this apply for black ops 2 Season Pass? please reply before I buy and would I have to buy a 50 dollar card or could I just pay the 49.99 at gamestop and buy the season pass code?

alice200912 said:

March 1st, 10:21 am

Does this apply to Canadian store?

a2m88 said:

March 1st, 4:20 pm

if I pre-ordered atelier ayesha will I get 10$ back or is it only plus sub that you will count as 50$

JUGGALO414 said:

March 2nd, 1:31 pm

I’m not sure if anyone is still reading these comments, but I need some help. I spent $49.90 and only have $0.31 left in my wallet. I don’t know of anything I can get for $0.31 so am I really going to lose out on the $10 back over 10 cents?

JUGGALO414 said:

March 2nd, 1:39 pm

I have never gotten a reply from anyone about anything on here, but I’m still hopeful someone could help me out and answer my question above.

The-Hawk2K said:

March 2nd, 3:09 pm

I got the Plus 1 Year with bonus months and Pre Ordered Atelier Ayesha so far. Depending on what else comes out or goes on sale later in the month I might get more. Thanks for the awesome promotions. I was going to get the Plus with bonus months anyways and the 10 dollars back makes it even better. I was going to get Atelier Ayesha from Amazon.com but your promo made me switch and get it off the PS Store. I also like the pre order theme. I’m extremely happy with PS Plus and what PS has been doing with their Store and promos.

el__kop said:

March 2nd, 11:12 pm

i luv promotions like this …is always welcome and im planning to spend more $$$ because of this thank you & keep it coming

mc_issa said:

March 3rd, 12:52 pm

cool :))
    i just get the playstation plus 1 year +3 mounth bonus. i allready spend 57.24$ this mounth, ihave to manage to download 42.76$ from my 42.86$ psn credit to rich 20$ bonus in april :))
    (P4G:39.99$ + playstation mobile games)
    i definitvly need a new 32vita memory card
    tnx sony <3

mc_issa said:

March 3rd, 1:01 pm

just bye the colr pack of wack up club or a game maybe at 0.25$ from playstation mobile ;)

mc_issa said:

March 3rd, 1:03 pm

@JUGGAL0414@juggal04

PollosG1 said:

March 3rd, 1:06 pm

Do i get the 10 dollars if i buy ,a retail 1 year psplus subscirtion card or i have to buy the subscription on the psstore.

PollosG1 said:

March 3rd, 1:18 pm

and i just spend 100 dollars two weeks ago, its there a possibility i cant get the 10 or 20 dolars. of this promotion

SandBryz said:

March 3rd, 3:51 pm

Excuse me, i bought Ps Plus and CS GO 3 days ago, and up to now i have not received nothing.
    When i supposed to get my 10 dollars?
    I seriously want to get sound shapes and the offer will expire soon :(
    HELP!

Leon-2747 said:

March 3rd, 5:52 pm

Do you have to spend exactly $50 at once in the Store?
    Or do you still get the $10 because you’ve already spend $50 in the past?

d72hyiz said:

March 4th, 9:19 pm

Somewhere It read ps3 as well as in email account associated with psn or sen. Will show the message to inform of $10 code per $50 spent in PSN, Think end of April.

russellohh said:

March 5th, 7:06 am

Does the $50 include only money we spend with our credit cards via the PS3 Store, or does it also include money with PSN cards?

Meaning, if I buy a $50 PSN card at Best Buy, go home and use it to buy a $50 PS3 game from the PSN, do I get the $10 credit at the end of the month?

Thanks!

gvc12321 said:

March 5th, 11:26 am

@50 Yeah I definitely agree! I hope PSN runs a sale on PS all stars battle royale digital version. I would pick it up immediately if it were $5-$10 cheaper :{D

AlphakirbyX said:

March 5th, 2:16 pm

I just bought Persona 2: Innocent Sin and Generation of Chaos: Pandora’s Reflection.
    This puts me literally 2 pennies under the $50 mark, will I still get the bonus money in April?

JOEMAN9833 said:

March 5th, 2:20 pm

Hey, I spent $50, but didn’t get a $10 voucher message. Can anyone explain to why?

AlphakirbyX said:

March 6th, 2:42 am

@Joeman9833 The voucher doesn’t get sent until April.

ceruttigino said:

March 6th, 7:18 pm

I bought MLB 13 digital copy!

MRawesomeGuy03 said:

March 6th, 9:58 pm

is this just how much you spent that month or anytime because i spent well over $400 at the ps store and im wondering about that

Italo_Torres_US said:

March 7th, 8:04 am

Morning. is this valid to pre paid cards ? or need to be psn plus subscriber ?
    i’ve add 60 Dollars in my wallet, spend it. and nothing happens. :/
    sorry for bad english.

BittyMcBitBit said:

March 7th, 10:57 am

I preordered Bioshock Infinite for Day 1 Digital the other day. Can’t wait to play it!

gowofwarkratos1 said:

March 8th, 6:57 am

I got Uncharted 3 for PS3 and Sumioni for Vita. So I can say that I will get $10 back :)

Scrodus said:

March 8th, 4:10 pm

@ 284 I have the same question. Hoping someone responds on whether or not PSN cards applied to my wallet count here.

I-_JaynBecky_-I said:

March 9th, 9:33 am

I still haven’t received my $10 back……. I spent $51 on two games this month and it’s been 8 days already and still no email nor a message from psn….. please help….. -Thanks…_-

Maikphisto1 said:

March 9th, 4:47 pm

Ohhh man…that’s my luck….I spent 55dls on 02/25/2013 @ 05:13 PM

=(

EndyBee said:

March 10th, 1:45 pm

I was expecting a code at the end of the promo, but I got one early and didn’t know it so the code has already expired. THANKS.

kenmak567 said:

March 10th, 3:01 pm

Do you spend 50 at once or is it over your account life time( a dlc there, a $20 dollar game here)

SpirantMeerkat said:

March 10th, 3:40 pm

So does this apply to purchases of Vita systems through the Playstation store? http://us.playstation.com/psvita/systems/

LonelySphinX said:

March 12th, 12:01 pm

i have spent like 40 bucks since this started but i just use my bank card. does this mean im not available to get the cash back because i didnt first add it to the wallet???

PAGE 1 4 5 6 7