PS4 - Batman Arkham Knight

PSN March Savings: Get $10 For Every $50 Spent

Pierre Gravereau's Avatar + Posted by Pierre Gravereau on Feb 26, 2013 // Director, Digital Distribution

PromoMoney_SEN-H_3

What a start we’ve had to 2013! We here at PlayStation Network have no intention of slowing down anytime soon, and we have a great new promotion and a number of great digital titles coming your way starting next month.

Starting February 26 and throughout the month of March, we’ll be offering you the chance to get $10 back for EVERY $50 you spend using your SEN Wallet! This means that if you spent $100 you’d receive $20 back at the end in April. Everything from games, movies and TV shows — anything that accepts SEN Wallet funds — is fair game. If you were thinking of subscribing to PlayStation Plus, now’s a great time to do it. Grab the 1-year membership for $49.99 to get the most of your PSN experience, plus a little extra cash back.

We also have a number of brand new Day 1 Digital titles coming your way in March, and even better, they’re all available for pre-order starting tomorrow, February 26! Pre-ordering the titles gets you a free theme, and a number of the titles come with additional pre-order bonuses for PSN buyers.

Grabbing these titles is a great way to take advantage of this promotion, as every $50 you spend counts toward getting $10 increments back in April. See below for the full list of titles:

March 5th

MLB The Show 13

• Pre-order from 2/26 to 3/5 to get a free exclusive theme and an extra 120 million in Franchise Budget to jump start your team.
  • Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk

• Pre-order from 2/26 to 3/5 to get a free exclusive theme
  • March 19th

The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct

• Pre-order from 2/26 to 3/19 to get a free exclusive theme
  • March 26th

Bioshock: Infinite

• Pre-order Bioshock Infinite or Bioshock Infinite+Season Pass from 2/26 to 3/26 to get a free exclusive theme, The Industrial Revolution Gear Pack for Bioshock Infinite, and receive the original Bioshock game as a bonus.
  • Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14

• Pre-order from 2/26 to 3/26 to get a free exclusive theme and receive the world-famous the Els Club DLC course as a bonus
  • Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel

• Pre-order from 2/26 to 3/26 to get a free exclusive theme and receive the Overkill Edition as a bonus
  • Overkill Edition content: Includes Exclusive Bonus Weapons (Day of the Dead, AK-47, Double-D Shotgun, TAH-9 handgun), Outfit/Mask Sets (Day of the Dead, Overkill and Polymer), Exclusive Overkillers Contracts (new missions designed for nonstop, frenetic co-op destruction)
  • We’ll be sending out your earned credit before April 12 via e-mail and XMB Message on your PS3! Let us know what you’ll be buying this March in the comments, and make sure to get all your purchases through April 1. Happy gaming!

PAGE 1 4 5 6 7

+ taggartaa on February 27th, 2013 at 6:33 am said:

I am getting Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires! I thought I would have to get a little something extra (some random dlc for a dollar or something) but it looks like $49.99 will qualify :) Thanks Sony for being awesome!

+ Superstone on February 27th, 2013 at 8:47 am said:

I agree with @21. I have spent thousands of $$ on PSN and want to play my games on a new system. If Wii U can do it why can’t PS4?

+ LukasGrun on February 27th, 2013 at 9:29 am said:

Hey , if a spend 49.98 dollars will i get the extra 10 dollars?or I’ll need the extra 0.02 cents?Thanks in advance

+ nobopyon on February 27th, 2013 at 10:21 am said:

urggg…. I should have waited to get Plus renewed… :(

+ jaggsta on February 27th, 2013 at 10:39 am said:

Well since almost every DLC Add-on ends in .99 cents instead of rounding it off would 5 DLC’s at $9.99 each which would be $49.95 will that be eligible? Do not want to fight for the $10 credit in april.

+ SOOPERGOOMAN187 on February 27th, 2013 at 10:54 am said:

I spend a ton of money in HOME, its aid through my psn wallet, will this apply to those purchases as well?

+ Pedroka57 on February 27th, 2013 at 10:59 am said:

I buy the plus today when the 10$ will be receive?

+ Fab_AlphaMale on February 27th, 2013 at 11:50 am said:

If i buy $49.98 on games, i’m elegible for $10? Sorry for my english!

+ bigtimekilla147 on February 27th, 2013 at 12:14 pm said:

Aw man, I literally got PS+ on the 25, a day before this deal. If you guys could extend it back a day, that would be awesome, just saying =]. Either way, however, PS+ is definitely worth it. On another note, I have a question: can we combine this offer with other discounts? For example, currently there are discounts going on with the Gamers’ Choice games. If we buy some of those games and others and get to $50 spent, would we still be eligible to receive the $10 as well? Thanks in advanced for answering my question!

+ venom_2k2 on February 27th, 2013 at 2:41 pm said:

Do you know if it cumulative??? If i spend like $8 one day, another $15 new week and then spend the other $27 in 2 weeks, would i still get the $10 back or i have to spend them in one transaction???

+ supvic on February 27th, 2013 at 3:40 pm said:

you state that $49.99 for PS Plus does count as a $50 purchase, so if I buy the Black Ops 2 bundle for $99.99 does that count as $100?

+ Shinji-Ex on February 27th, 2013 at 4:59 pm said:

So I pre-order an or buy BioShock Infinite and I get $10 back in April to be deposited into my PSN Wallet?

+ SouthernShotty on February 27th, 2013 at 8:14 pm said:

I bought the PS:Plus subscription and didn’t get $10, how do I find it?

+ SuperEmblemBro on February 27th, 2013 at 10:16 pm said:

Awesome! You guys are great :D. But now idk what to get Dx I can only afford one game. Should I get Ni no Kuni, Black Ops 2, or Atelier Ayesha? Decisions, decisions.

+ bigtimekilla147 on February 27th, 2013 at 10:17 pm said:

#262 The admin mentioned earlier that people will receive voucher codes in their inbox in April, so look for it then.

+ designerlima on February 28th, 2013 at 5:55 am said:

Hi, Pierre!

My 1st time writing here.

So, yesterday I renewed my Plus subscription (U$49,99), but the U$10 credit still isn’t on my wallet? How can we do to fix this? Thanks to all of you guys @ PSN!

+ valium018 on February 28th, 2013 at 8:05 am said:

Oh..awesome…if I would have waited ONE MORE DAY.. spent over 100 dollars on PSN on the 25th. -_-

+ CRAZYMAN28_ on February 28th, 2013 at 12:47 pm said:

so when does this promotion end??

+ kash_13 on February 28th, 2013 at 6:33 pm said:

Does this apply for black ops 2 Season Pass? please reply before I buy and would I have to buy a 50 dollar card or could I just pay the 49.99 at gamestop and buy the season pass code?

+ alice200912 on March 1st, 2013 at 10:21 am said:

Does this apply to Canadian store?

+ a2m88 on March 1st, 2013 at 4:20 pm said:

if I pre-ordered atelier ayesha will I get 10$ back or is it only plus sub that you will count as 50$

+ JUGGALO414 on March 2nd, 2013 at 1:31 pm said:

I’m not sure if anyone is still reading these comments, but I need some help. I spent $49.90 and only have $0.31 left in my wallet. I don’t know of anything I can get for $0.31 so am I really going to lose out on the $10 back over 10 cents?

+ JUGGALO414 on March 2nd, 2013 at 1:39 pm said:

I have never gotten a reply from anyone about anything on here, but I’m still hopeful someone could help me out and answer my question above.

+ The-Hawk2K on March 2nd, 2013 at 3:09 pm said:

I got the Plus 1 Year with bonus months and Pre Ordered Atelier Ayesha so far. Depending on what else comes out or goes on sale later in the month I might get more. Thanks for the awesome promotions. I was going to get the Plus with bonus months anyways and the 10 dollars back makes it even better. I was going to get Atelier Ayesha from Amazon.com but your promo made me switch and get it off the PS Store. I also like the pre order theme. I’m extremely happy with PS Plus and what PS has been doing with their Store and promos.

+ el__kop on March 2nd, 2013 at 11:12 pm said:

i luv promotions like this …is always welcome and im planning to spend more $$$ because of this thank you & keep it coming

+ mc_issa on March 3rd, 2013 at 12:52 pm said:

cool :))
    i just get the playstation plus 1 year +3 mounth bonus. i allready spend 57.24$ this mounth, ihave to manage to download 42.76$ from my 42.86$ psn credit to rich 20$ bonus in april :))
    (P4G:39.99$ + playstation mobile games)
    i definitvly need a new 32vita memory card
    tnx sony <3

+ mc_issa on March 3rd, 2013 at 1:01 pm said:

just bye the colr pack of wack up club or a game maybe at 0.25$ from playstation mobile ;)

+ mc_issa on March 3rd, 2013 at 1:03 pm said:

@JUGGAL0414@juggal04

+ PollosG1 on March 3rd, 2013 at 1:06 pm said:

Do i get the 10 dollars if i buy ,a retail 1 year psplus subscirtion card or i have to buy the subscription on the psstore.

+ PollosG1 on March 3rd, 2013 at 1:18 pm said:

and i just spend 100 dollars two weeks ago, its there a possibility i cant get the 10 or 20 dolars. of this promotion

+ SandBryz on March 3rd, 2013 at 3:51 pm said:

Excuse me, i bought Ps Plus and CS GO 3 days ago, and up to now i have not received nothing.
    When i supposed to get my 10 dollars?
    I seriously want to get sound shapes and the offer will expire soon :(
    HELP!

+ Leon-2747 on March 3rd, 2013 at 5:52 pm said:

Do you have to spend exactly $50 at once in the Store?
    Or do you still get the $10 because you’ve already spend $50 in the past?

+ d72hyiz on March 4th, 2013 at 9:19 pm said:

Somewhere It read ps3 as well as in email account associated with psn or sen. Will show the message to inform of $10 code per $50 spent in PSN, Think end of April.

+ russellohh on March 5th, 2013 at 7:06 am said:

Does the $50 include only money we spend with our credit cards via the PS3 Store, or does it also include money with PSN cards?

Meaning, if I buy a $50 PSN card at Best Buy, go home and use it to buy a $50 PS3 game from the PSN, do I get the $10 credit at the end of the month?

Thanks!

+ gvc12321 on March 5th, 2013 at 11:26 am said:

@50 Yeah I definitely agree! I hope PSN runs a sale on PS all stars battle royale digital version. I would pick it up immediately if it were $5-$10 cheaper :{D

+ AlphakirbyX on March 5th, 2013 at 2:16 pm said:

I just bought Persona 2: Innocent Sin and Generation of Chaos: Pandora’s Reflection.
    This puts me literally 2 pennies under the $50 mark, will I still get the bonus money in April?

+ JOEMAN9833 on March 5th, 2013 at 2:20 pm said:

Hey, I spent $50, but didn’t get a $10 voucher message. Can anyone explain to why?

+ AlphakirbyX on March 6th, 2013 at 2:42 am said:

@Joeman9833 The voucher doesn’t get sent until April.

+ ceruttigino on March 6th, 2013 at 7:18 pm said:

I bought MLB 13 digital copy!

+ MRawesomeGuy03 on March 6th, 2013 at 9:58 pm said:

is this just how much you spent that month or anytime because i spent well over $400 at the ps store and im wondering about that

+ Italo_Torres_US on March 7th, 2013 at 8:04 am said:

Morning. is this valid to pre paid cards ? or need to be psn plus subscriber ?
    i’ve add 60 Dollars in my wallet, spend it. and nothing happens. :/
    sorry for bad english.

+ BittyMcBitBit on March 7th, 2013 at 10:57 am said:

I preordered Bioshock Infinite for Day 1 Digital the other day. Can’t wait to play it!

+ gowofwarkratos1 on March 8th, 2013 at 6:57 am said:

I got Uncharted 3 for PS3 and Sumioni for Vita. So I can say that I will get $10 back :)

+ Scrodus on March 8th, 2013 at 4:10 pm said:

@ 284 I have the same question. Hoping someone responds on whether or not PSN cards applied to my wallet count here.

+ I-_JaynBecky_-I on March 9th, 2013 at 9:33 am said:

I still haven’t received my $10 back……. I spent $51 on two games this month and it’s been 8 days already and still no email nor a message from psn….. please help….. -Thanks…_-

+ Maikphisto1 on March 9th, 2013 at 4:47 pm said:

Ohhh man…that’s my luck….I spent 55dls on 02/25/2013 @ 05:13 PM

=(

+ EndyBee on March 10th, 2013 at 1:45 pm said:

I was expecting a code at the end of the promo, but I got one early and didn’t know it so the code has already expired. THANKS.

+ kenmak567 on March 10th, 2013 at 3:01 pm said:

Do you spend 50 at once or is it over your account life time( a dlc there, a $20 dollar game here)

+ SpirantMeerkat on March 10th, 2013 at 3:40 pm said:

So does this apply to purchases of Vita systems through the Playstation store? http://us.playstation.com/psvita/systems/

+ LonelySphinX on March 12th, 2013 at 12:01 pm said:

i have spent like 40 bucks since this started but i just use my bank card. does this mean im not available to get the cash back because i didnt first add it to the wallet???

PAGE 1 4 5 6 7