PS4-Infamous

The PlayStation Recap: What We’re Reading

Justin Massongill's Avatar + Posted by Justin Massongill on Mar 02, 2013 // SCEA Social Media Specialist

Things are starting to get back to normal after the events of February 20th, but that doesn’t mean we’re taking it easy.

This week, we unleashed the God of War: Ascension single-player demo on PSN, Square Enix confirmed a North American release for Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX, you got a closer look (careful, not too close) at The Last of Us’ Infected, Zeus and Isaac Clarke joined the Battle Royale roster, Willem Dafoe joined the cast of BEYOND: Two Souls (out October 8th), we took a look at PSN’s upcoming indie title Thomas Was Alone, and more.

What are you playing this weekend?

What We’re Reading

This Week’s Top 10 Posts

Most-Watched Video of the Week

PlayStation Blogcast 064

+ Sonicfan11589 on March 2nd, 2013 at 2:40 pm said:

I’m watching:
-The Simpsons on DVD
-Rocko’s Modern Life: The Complete Series on DVD

I’m playing:
-Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus

I just ordered Gravity Rush for $19.99 TOTAL and BRAND NEW off of Ebay.

Justin Massongill's Avatar

+ Justin Massongill on March 2nd, 2013 at 2:47 pm said:

Good call on Rocko. I saw that on sale somewhere recently but passed on it. Now I’m reconsidering…

+ Sonicfan11589 on March 2nd, 2013 at 2:41 pm said:

I also downloaded Life of Pixel, it’s really a good game, great game for only $1.99.
I’m also looking forward to Dead or Alive 5+ for the PS Vita.
I unfortunately will miss out for a little while the new Tomb Raider game.

+ Sonicfan11589 on March 2nd, 2013 at 2:52 pm said:

yeah i got it for $24.99 plus tax off of amazon.com.

+ camiwaits_us on March 2nd, 2013 at 3:00 pm said:

I’m playing: Metal Gear Solid 4; but this time with non-lethal methods as far as possible.

I’m watching: The Walking Dead, Bob’s Burgers, Soccer.

I’m listening to: The Next Day by David Bowie

+ ZaGe-zAiKaNo on March 2nd, 2013 at 4:13 pm said:

I’m playing: Plants vs Zombies (Been dying to)

I’m watching: ParentHood.

I’m listening: Asian kung-fu generation – Solanin.

I’m waiting on: Playstation All-Stars DLC & Plus update.

Justin Massongill's Avatar

+ Justin Massongill on March 2nd, 2013 at 10:32 pm said:

Thanks for reminding me to catch up on new Asian Kung Fu Generation releases. Haven’t gotten anything new from them since Magic Disk. Have you ever listened to Special Others?

+ Zezzler on March 2nd, 2013 at 4:45 pm said:

I’m Playing: PlayStation All-Stars & Persona 4 Golden
I’m Watching: How I Met Your Mother, Freaks and Geeks, Regular Show & One Who Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest
I’m Listening to: Cyne – Water for Mars, Marcus D – Melancholy Hopeful, Skankin’ Pickle – The Green Album, Planet Smasher & a whole lot more

The PlayStation All-Stars DLC came as a HUGE surprise for me this week, and I have to say that it looks fantastic!
I can’t wait to stomp some people online as Isaac Clarke!

Justin Massongill's Avatar

+ Justin Massongill on March 2nd, 2013 at 10:34 pm said:

I’m still loving Kat from the first All-Stars DLC — though I am excited to work Isaac into my roster.

+ FireCage on March 2nd, 2013 at 10:45 pm said:

I’ll be playing Tomb Raider on PS3 =)

+ supermoc10 on March 2nd, 2013 at 11:58 pm said:

I’m playing: inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood (finally bought it), Halo 4 MP, Crysis 1 (360)
I’m watching: Soccer

+ Elvick_ on March 3rd, 2013 at 1:06 am said:

I’m Playing: Rayman Origins (PS3), trying to beat it on PS3 now. Beat it on Vita ages ago. Much more fun on there imo.
Killzone 3, finally beat it. Now I’m ready for Mercenary and Shadow Fall.
Ninja Gaiden Sigma + I hate this stupid stage. Totally lost.

I’m Watching: Teen Titans.

I’m Listening: Emeli Sandé

+ NLCPRESIDENT on March 3rd, 2013 at 2:35 am said:

I’m watching movies on vudu…hdx baby!

Listening to Rocky Fresh: Chun-li ..a tight song BTW, that uses samples from street fighter’s chun-li in the hook.

Playing online co-op with my bro in FarCry3 and also playing Metal Gear Rising, Vanquish, Assassins Creed 3 and of course Sf4: AE.

Beaten ni no kuni and waiting for God of war: ace..asc.. A :)

+ MhsVita on March 3rd, 2013 at 3:19 am said:

I’m playing PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale and unit 13 on my vita ,just got them from the Ps Vita sale :)

+ MhsVita on March 3rd, 2013 at 3:20 am said:

sadly Music unlimited and Video unlimited aren’t available in my region so no watching for me :’(

+ ChaseHammerJ on March 3rd, 2013 at 7:53 am said:

Playing: Ecolibrium & COD Black Ops 2

Watching: Sliders Complete Series & BattleStar Galactica Blood and Chrome

Listening: John Pinette & Theory Of A Deadman

Waiting on Defiance and Injustice to get here already.

+ jahonius80 on March 3rd, 2013 at 9:22 am said:

Playing: The Walking Dead ep. 3
Borderlands 2. (Still trying to farm for Infiniti Pistol -50 hours in)
Persona 4: The Golden (Persona Grinding)

Watching: Seinfeld Season 3

Listening to: Jack Johnson

+ blackiemist88 on March 3rd, 2013 at 10:22 am said:

Im playing: vanquish, Saints Row the third, and GOW collection
Im watching: always sunny, arrow
Im listening: Pandora Daft Punk radio

one more thing….i been wondering when GOW III is coming to psn? the new one will be out in a week…you guys should def. put it on there before ascension comes out… free for ps+ members??? (fingers crossed)

+ daphintosh on March 3rd, 2013 at 11:40 am said:

I’m Playing: MLB 12 The Show, Plants vs Zombies, Battlefield 3, Darksiders
I’m Watching: The Walking Dead
I’m listening: A lot of stuff

+ Nomad-PhX on March 3rd, 2013 at 1:41 pm said:

THANK GOD!!!!!! Hopefully now the first post on every blog entry wont be “What!? no kingdom hearts?!”

on a side note, is there a possibility for a 64 gigabyte playstation vita memory card? or do we have to wait for the inevitable psvita slim model because between playstation plus and disc benefits my 32 gig is has been beyond full and cycling games from the downloads list is a lot of work lol

+ remanutd5 on March 3rd, 2013 at 4:03 pm said:

I’m playing: Resistance 3, 27 kills to get my last medal “Ambush”.

+ BigBossLegendary on March 3rd, 2013 at 4:44 pm said:

I’m playing:
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
- Need For Speed: The Most Wanted

I’m watching:
- Spartacus: War of The Damned (STARZ, Fridays, 10 PM EST)
- Cult (CWTV, Fridays 9 .8c )
- The Bible (HISTORY, Sundays at 8/7c)
- Vikings (HISTORY, Sundays at 10/9c)
- WWE Monday Night RAW (Mondays, 8 PM EST)
- Anything science (nonfiction) related. Lol.

I’m listening to:
- PPSIMMONS Youtube
- PlayStation Blogcast 064
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Original Soundtrack
- DmC: Devil May Cry Original Soundtrack

Waiting on:
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag
- Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen
- Beyond: Two Souls
- The Last of Us

+ Josuey_de_PR_ on March 3rd, 2013 at 8:35 pm said:

when are we getting some vita love? can you at least tell us how many unanounced vita games are being released this year? just a number please

+ harscombat on March 8th, 2013 at 9:41 am said:

year lol nice but we waiting for one thing what we whant to know
i read by on from playstation blog eu
arround what we read

i saw somthing about the ps4
en it will be backwards so thet mean the ps3 games cen played on ps4:)))))?

i need to have this awser:(plz respond i what a review of the new ps4 en i what to hear if it is backwards or not backwards thet is the only i whant to know:(