Final Fantasy VII Remake

Mar 07

PSN Top 20

February 2013 PSN Top Sellers: Journey Treks Back to Number 1

Cade Peterson's Avatar Posted by Cade Peterson on Mar 07, 2013 // Community Manager, PlayStation Digital Platforms

We’re back with February 2013’s North American Top Sellers (see the EU charts here). Journey had a reprise last month after some spectacular games usurping the #1 spot in January. Smack in the middle of basketball season, NBA 2K13 slides in at #2, and anime fans have stepped forward in support of the popular Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s Decade Duels Plus card trading game.

Other interesting items hitting the lists include the original Mass Effect, as well as Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time sneaking into a couple lists in his newest adventure. Battle fans keep on rocking with PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, enjoying the new levels and characters that are released. Among the classics, Final Fantasy swept, owning the PS1 Classics and PSP categories. Finally, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim DLC all landed neatly in the top lists for last month, satiating fans eagerly awaiting their arrival.

PSN Top Sellers

I’ll leave you with that, and get back to my Dawnguard DLC. Remember, if you’re not on your PS3 or PS Vita, don’t forget to check out these games and more via the new web portal to the PlayStation Store — purchase, watch videos and learn more, from the convenience of your favorite web browser.

How will March do? I’ll see you next month with all the details.

PAGE 1 2

+ TheSporkWithin on March 7th, 2013 at 8:02 am said:

Look at all those Final Fantasy games… I wonder how much money they pulled in during that sale…

Cade Peterson's Avatar

+ Cade Peterson on March 7th, 2013 at 10:44 am said:

I think it speaks highly of the love so many people have for that game franchise. Personally, I love a chance to go back and play older games that I love again.

+ The_Dukenator on March 7th, 2013 at 9:43 am said:

@Justin Buying Journey Collection was best. After I finished Journey & Flower, didn’t bother with Flow.

+ four24twenty on March 7th, 2013 at 9:49 am said:

I helped Journey achieve that top spot, having just recently played it for the first time. I fully understand why this gave has received the praise, it’s special.

I have been gaming for a lifetime, been killed plenty of times. This game was the first time feeling like I truly died.

+ erapago on March 7th, 2013 at 9:54 am said:

Thanks for looking in to it, Sid & Justin.

+ DoTheKiller91 on March 7th, 2013 at 9:57 am said:

Tenchu Stealth Assassins
Tenchu 2 Birth of the Stealth Assassins
Tenchu Wrath of Heaven
Tenchu Fatal Shadows

Put these on the store PLEASE!!!

+ ModernNomNom on March 7th, 2013 at 9:59 am said:

Is there any way we could get a direct link to the web store via

+ DoTheKiller91 on March 7th, 2013 at 10:01 am said:

Oh and Justin/Sid the PS2 classic NFS Most Wanted dissapeared from the store.

+ saab01 on March 7th, 2013 at 10:06 am said:

Can someone explain to me why Sly Cooper Thieves in Time doesn’t work on my PS3? I just got it from a friend and when I go to put it in it loads than gives me a message saying the following.

Make sure the disc is clean or place a PS3 blu ray disc in the PS3 system.

What kind of message is this its obvious a PS3 disc it doesn’t make any sense to me and its making me maddddd.

+ The_Dukenator on March 7th, 2013 at 10:09 am said:

@25 Yes, someone else commented about that.

+ The_Dukenator on March 7th, 2013 at 10:11 am said:

@26 Is the disc dirty? Where did your friend get the game?

+ dinkin-flicka on March 7th, 2013 at 10:15 am said:

@26 Sounds like a defective or damaged disc. Try it on another PS3 to see if you get the same error.

+ grbolivar on March 7th, 2013 at 10:17 am said:

Yu-gi-oh?? o_O

+ FumaKodachi on March 7th, 2013 at 10:26 am said:

Nice to see Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires up there despite it only having 2 days in February.

+ lisatsunami on March 7th, 2013 at 10:27 am said:

@saab, I got that or a similar message recently. Disc was dirty so I wiped it carefully with a microfiber cloth and the disc played fine every day after that.

+ PainOfSarrow on March 7th, 2013 at 10:28 am said:

Justin Massongill , Not Saying Journey Sucks. i liked the game but do i think its Extremely over rated ? yes i do. the Sand is Beautiful and the Music is nice. other then that the adventure was nothing Special to me. only the Snow part i liked but sadly it diddnt last long. not a bad game, just think its wayyy over rated. To each his own Indeed Bro.

+ lisatsunami on March 7th, 2013 at 10:32 am said:

@Cade, I just finished all the easy trophies on Hearthfire and next up will be Dawnguard but I need to raise my smithing and enchanting to 100 so I can craft dragon bone armor with double enchantments. I had done that on my Xbox version and it was sweet. My armor and my follower, Serana, ensured that I never got killed. I forgot how much weaker my PS3 elf is, since I had concentrated my perks into magic and archery.

Cade Peterson's Avatar

+ Cade Peterson on March 7th, 2013 at 10:57 am said:

I started with Dragonborn, then picked up Hearthfire and Dawnguard DLC at the same time a week later. I’m mostly done with Dragonborn, while working on building my home and family for Hearthfire and became a vampire (again) last night due to the Dawnguard DLC. I’m such a powerful magic user (double enchanting FTW!), but really need to work on my basic crafting skills and combat skills a bit more. I’m level 60 Wood Elf now and broke 400 hours of playtime this week. I love me some Skyrim!

PAGE 1 2