No Man's Sky

The PlayStation Recap: What We’re Reading

Justin Massongill's Avatar + Posted by Justin Massongill on Mar 09, 2013 // SCEA Social Media Specialist

Previously on PlayStation.Blog…

Assassin’s Creed IV got an official announcement for PS3 and PS4, MLB 13 The Show hit store shelves (and PSN download queues) to critical acclaim, we gave you a chance to win VIP passes to Coachella, Lara Croft made her long-awaited return in Tomb Raider, we had a Q&A session with community-run site PSNStores.com, European PS.Blog maestro Fred Dutton talked to Santa Monica Studios about God of War: Ascension, we detailed some of the weapons you’ll wield when Defiance launches on April 2nd, and more.

What are you playing this weekend?

• I’m playing: Tomb Raider, BIT.TRIP Presents: Runner2, Future Legend of Rhythm Alien
  • I’m watching: Game of Thrones Season 1 (note to self: don’t watch while eating dinner)
  • I’m listening to: PlayStation Blogcast 065, Asian Kung-Fu Generation

What We’re Reading

This Week’s Top 10 Posts

Most-Watched Video of the Week

19 Comments

+ Sonicfan11589 on March 9th, 2013 at 3:46 pm said:

I’m playing Gravity Rush (got it for $19.99 Brand new off of Ebay), Dead or Alive 5 in anticipation for the Vita release.

I’m watching: The Simpsons on DVD, Rocko’s Modern Life on DVD

+ Sonicfan11589 on March 9th, 2013 at 3:46 pm said:

If u can answer,l whatever happened to the PS Blog Share, it’s been dead since I think October.

+ Sonicfan11589 on March 9th, 2013 at 3:47 pm said:

Do u know if the Dead or Alive 5 Plus demo for Vita will release next Tuesday?

+ Elvick_ on March 9th, 2013 at 4:03 pm said:

When will NA get the Mega Fun Pack for Frobisher Says? Got all the trophies I can, but that empty list is annoying. at least we finally got the trophy patch.

Playing: Tomb Raider, Atelier Ayesha, Spec Ops: The Line, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2+
Watching: Community
Listening: Kat Dahlia

+ ZaGe-zAiKaNo on March 9th, 2013 at 4:51 pm said:

I’m playing: Spec ops: The Line, Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale, Ecolibrium, Dead or Alive 5
I’m watching: Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure 2012
I’m listening to: Last Alliance

+ dodgedoors on March 9th, 2013 at 5:10 pm said:

Playing: Tomb Raider, Smart As…, Sly 4

Watching: The following, psych

Listening: Tom Waits: Every album on random, He’s a genious.

+ dodgedoors on March 9th, 2013 at 5:16 pm said:

P.S. Hated Tomb Raider multiplayer so much almost just returned it. decided to try the story mode and it is great. Hate that games have multiplayer trophies that aren’t just simple ones.to get one of them you have to get level 60 3 times… that’s 60 hours of MP just to get a darn trophy.

+ dnsdenis on March 9th, 2013 at 5:38 pm said:

I’m playing: Tekken tag 2 ps3, UMVC3 vita, Plant vs zombie vita
I’m watching: Saint Seiya Omega
I’m listening to: Bone thugs~n~harmony

I need TEKKEN TAG 2 for VITA

+ XtemmA2 on March 9th, 2013 at 9:52 pm said:

I’m playing: Wipeout 2048
I’m watching: Lara Croft’s death scenes compilation on Youtube. (it broke my heart)
I’m listening to: Loco Roco OSTs

+ Alastor424 on March 9th, 2013 at 10:06 pm said:

I’m playing: Tomb Raider, Spec Ops (PlayStation Plus)
I’m watching: The Walking Dead
I’m listening: A Day to Remember

Tomb Raider is an amazing game. I cannot believe how much of an amazing game they produced.
I love playing an actual ADVENTURE game where nobody is holding your hand, dragging you along the entire time (sorry, Cpt. Price..).

+ DRAQ-520 on March 10th, 2013 at 12:39 am said:

I’m playing: Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns of The Patriots, Gravity Rush, Escape Plan and LittleBigPlanet Karting.
I’m watching: Jojo’s Bizzarre Adventure The Animation
I’m reading: Mockingjay
I’m listening: Yes

Only two more weeks till my Bioshock Infinite Ultimate Songbird Edition arrives!!!!

+ The_Dukenator on March 10th, 2013 at 3:51 am said:

Playing: with myself. what? I don’t have a game to play atm.
Watching: Netflix
Reading: This blog and elsewhere.
Listening: For necromorphs to pop out of the vents.

+ franky_boyzz on March 10th, 2013 at 8:28 am said:

damm just lose my ps plus :( will get it back super soon :D

Playing : Far cry 3 ( just got Platinum :D )
watching : My girl friend !!
listening : to her kids :P

+ MushThePainter on March 10th, 2013 at 11:06 am said:

I’m playing Tomb Raider, Urban Trial Freestyle
Watching Wreck it Ralph

+ IXxHIJACKERxXI on March 10th, 2013 at 11:53 am said:

Are We going to get more skins for Metal Gear Rising ? I download it from PSN for $59.99 and no free skin WoW but gamestop had a free one like Grey Fox skin and the blade. ARE W3 GOING TO GET THE GREY FOX SKIN??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

+ PatricioUSA on March 10th, 2013 at 11:58 am said:

I’m playing: Twisted Metal (Just bought it! Hooah!) StarHawk, Spec Ops The Line, Dead Space 3, League of Legends
I’m watching: Chicago Fire, Grimm, The Walking Dead
I’m listening: I’m Shipping Up To Boston – Dropkick Murphys

+ KazeEternal on March 10th, 2013 at 11:59 am said:

Umm were we supposed to get Tekken 6 PSP and Disgaea 3 for Vita free on PSN this week for PlayStation Plus?

Where is Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core on the PSN?

Why do we not have Final Fantasy Type-0?

When will we be able to share our assets for ME3 with the PC version for Multiplayer?

Who is going to answer these questions?

+ IXxHIJACKERxXI on March 10th, 2013 at 12:02 pm said:

Day 1 DLC and pre-order bonuses are always cut content that should be included with the $59.99 MSRP.”

+ beef_child on March 10th, 2013 at 5:02 pm said:

I’m playing: Actually got in some Golden Abyss time, first time I got in some gaming in about 2 weeks.

I’m watching: My kids getting older and they’ll be out the house soon, ironic since I got into gaming because my wife and I got into the whole liming at home thing when they came along.

I’m wondering: How did that Jack@$$ I new myself to be as a youngster, end up with an angel for a wife??

I’m wishing: A Very Happy Birthday to her, and hoping she’ll spend the many more I wish her with me.