This week, Aaron Kaufman of God of War Community fame stopped by to give us a rundown of all the community happenings in God of War: Ascension, PlayStation Mobile got an evolutionary new entry in its stable with Forevolution, The Pinball Arcade is getting some new tables (and it’s coming to PS4), GungHo brought a bundle of new Japanese PSone imports to our shores, Machinarium got formally announced for a PS Vita release later this month, and more.
I’m gonna be late to the party guy here: I finally finished Ni no Kuni! The story gets really good near the end; if you started this and haven’t wrapped it up yet, don’t stop. It’s worth it. I’m gunning for a Platinum, but I’m not sure I’m gonna make it — I’ve come so far! I’m taking Runner2 breaks every now and then, because man cannot live on JRPGs alone. Kudos to the guys at Gaijin Games, this is their best one yet.
What are you playing this weekend?
What We’re Reading
This Week’s Top 10 Posts
- GungHo Bringing Six More PSone Imports to North America
- God of War: Ascension Rises Today
- Lone Survivor Coming to PS3 & Vita
- Scott Pilgrim vs. The World DLC
- Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational Goes Asynchronous, New Courses & Characters
- Machinarium Coming to PS Vita
- Metal Gear Rising’s PS3 DLC in Action
- Sound Shapes Update Adds New Features
- Psych Yourself on PSN Today
- PlayStation Home Goes Green
- Review: Switch Galaxy | PSNStores
- This week in PlayStation fan art
- Borderlands 2 Luck of the Zafords Weekend
- Tecmo Koei confirms English & Japanese audio for Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor’s Edge & Dead or Alive 5 Plus
- Here’s the full voice cast for BioShock: Infinite
- PSNStores Tips & Tricks 1: Install Game Updates In The Background
- Metroidvania-brawler Guacamelee! is guacamazing
- The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct Behind the Scenes Trailer Shows off New Gameplay
Most-Watched Video of the Week