Far Cry 4

Assassin’s Creed III: The Betrayal DLC Out Today

Gabriel Graziani's Avatar + Posted by Gabriel Graziani on Mar 19, 2013 // Community Developer, Ubisoft

The Betrayal, the second chapter in Assassin’s Creed III‘s The Tyranny of King Washington single-player DLC series, comes out today on PSN. Trapped in captivity by the vicious King Washington, Ratonhnhaké:ton must free himself and seek aid to overthrow Washington’s ruthless machinations. Check out the video below for a run-down on what to expect.

Similar to the Power of the Wolf, Power of the Eagle has two different uses. First, it enables Ratonhnhaké:ton to soar from one location to another quickly and invisibly as a ghostly eagle. You activate this ability by looking in the direction you want to go… if the Power of the Eagle is available to use, you will see a reticle appear with two wings. Once you press the button to activate the ability, Raton will transform into an eagle and streak towards the new location completely unseen! Best of all, you can use this ability while running or jumping to dramatically increase the distance of your jumps or even save yourself from a nasty fall.

Of course, the Power of the Eagle would not be complete if it didn’t include some kind of offensive component as well. Consequently, we’ve included the Eagle Strike, which will enable you to power dive into a foe, ending their life with the swiftness of a deadly raptor. Will this extraordinary ability be enough to ensure that Ratonhnhaké:ton can stand against King Washington and his remaining lackeys Israel Putnam and Benjamin Franklin?

Assassin's Creed 3: The Betrayal

The Tyranny of King Washington – Episode 2: The Betrayal will be available for Season Pass-holders, or for $9.99 separately. For more information about Assassin’s Creed III’s DLC, click here.

Embrace the eagle to stop the tyranny, Assassins!

13 Comments

+ Tremulan777 on March 19th, 2013 at 1:09 pm said:

Pretty good I’d like to see more.

+ duke301 on March 19th, 2013 at 1:47 pm said:

I’ve been waiting for this as I really liked episode one. I’m also glad I bought that season pass now!

+ SupaBilly on March 19th, 2013 at 2:25 pm said:

Neat

+ templer-pirate13 on March 19th, 2013 at 2:39 pm said:

ya cool why isnt it out if its out now then why cant i buy and play it?

+ SPACExLION356 on March 19th, 2013 at 3:22 pm said:

i just got the dlc but it wont let me redeem the code. i cant even find the add on content on the store either. what the heck. i guess ill switch to xbox if this keeps up!

+ templer-pirate13 on March 19th, 2013 at 3:27 pm said:

ya its not on there at all in the add on the hell is going on sony saying it is but its not

+ KrisButtar on March 19th, 2013 at 3:58 pm said:

umm how many parts are there?

+ templer-pirate13 on March 19th, 2013 at 4:12 pm said:

3 first on was out in feb the 2nd today the 3rd april

+ AteOff_Hitlure on March 19th, 2013 at 4:49 pm said:

I remember the good old days when you spent $60 on a game and got the entire game..these game developers are shameless it’s obvious they held back content with as short as the game is and the amount of content they have released for pay.. I’m done with this franchise! I was completely let down its sad what this industry is becoming and you should feel ashamed for taking advantage of gamers.. I don’t support piracy but understand why people resort to it and understand why they have no guilt for doing so, the industry has become money hungry unappreciative and disloyal to its loyal fans..shame on you!!

+ erlycon78 on March 19th, 2013 at 5:42 pm said:

I, for one, loved exploring early America with Connor and am glad to have more adventures with him. This DLC has been great so far and I can’t wait to get home and start playing The Betrayal!

+ GhostMachine1 on March 20th, 2013 at 12:27 pm said:

The whole changing into an eagle thing looks awesome!

+ DEEZnutZ914 on March 21st, 2013 at 6:31 am said:

It looks great!

+ CJB-4 on March 21st, 2013 at 9:10 am said:

PlayStation store please get Digimon card battle, Digimon World 1,2,3.4 and Vandal Hearts 1 and 2. your loosing my money.