LittleBigPlanet 3

Sack it to Me: Marvel Heroes Come to LittleBigPlanet PS Vita

Steven Isbell's Avatar + Posted by Steven Isbell on Apr 02, 2013 // LittleBigPlanet Community Coordinator

Marvel Arcade Pack for LittleBigPlanet PS Vita out this week!

Sack it to Me 4-2-2013

Last week we announced the first game add-on for LittleBigPlanet PS Vita; the Marvel Arcade Pack! This pack contains three brand new arcade levels, each challenging you in very different ways. This new pack comes with a ton of new create assets and even trophies so don’t miss out on this one!

LittleBigPlanet PS Vita Logo

LittleBigPlanet PS Vita: Team Picks

This week, we have two new LittleBigPlanet PS Vita: Team Picks. They’re both a couple of great levels that you should download today!

The first one is Another Flora by ZecoCOcoZza. If you wonder why silhouette levels are so popular, play this level. There are few silhouette levels on LittleBigPlanet PS Vita as good as Another Flora.

Sack it to Me 4-2-2013 Sack it to Me 4-2-2013

The title of the second TeamPick pretty much tells you all you need to know. You play as a flying purple monster and eat skydivers to earn points. Sounds quite simple, and it is, but it is also a lot of fun!

Sack it to Me 4-2-2013

Another Flora By ZedCOcoZza

Sack it to Me 4-2-2013

Flying Purple People Eater By Madzilla

LittleBigPlanet 2 Logo

LittleBigPlanet 2: Mm Picks

Heading over to LittleBigPlanet 2, we have a great selection of new Mm Picks for you, which include a fantastic running and gunning arcade game, a new platform adventure that sees Sackboy clambering through lots and lots of pipes, and finally, we have a simply addictive balancing game that will truly test your patience.

GunRun sees you taken on the role of a gunner as he continually runs across the screen shooting at a constant barrage of upcoming bad guys to survive for as long as you can and score big against all other challenges.

Like Stardust has Sackboy going through pipes on his latest platforming jaunt. Be careful though! You will have to work hard to ensure that the pipes you’re climbing through are heading to a place that you actually want to go to.

Your final challenge this week is the simply addictive Balance! It’s just Sackboy, a pair of Grabinators, a lot of boxes and a simple walk… How hard could that possibly be?

Jump over to LBP.me and queue up these new LittleBigPlanet 2: Mm Picks!

Sack it to Me 4-2-2013

+ zzamaro on April 2nd, 2013 at 10:09 am said:

I have LBP Vita since last year, but I wonder if there’s going to be special/complete edition? I’d support that. I <3 LBP.

+ onslaughtree on April 2nd, 2013 at 10:11 am said:

Lots of good updates so far. great stuff MM. Only wished Blur would have seen this kind of support.

+ Mando44646 on April 2nd, 2013 at 10:17 am said:

looking forward to getting this! Nice to see something for the Vita

+ Mercenary09 on April 2nd, 2013 at 10:19 am said:

Awesome new pack for LBP Vita! Hope to see more of these!

+ HE1SENBERG on April 2nd, 2013 at 10:21 am said:

Why no Easter or April Fools costumes this year? It’s not too late to throw them in next week :)

Steven Isbell's Avatar

+ Steven Isbell on April 2nd, 2013 at 11:03 am said:

We have the wonderful and free Hessian Sackboy Fragrances on the Store now as a special treat for your Sackboy and Sackgirl on April Fools’ Day! ;)

Hurry though! The Hessian Sackboy Fragrances are due to come off the store later today… So be sure to pick them up before they’re gone!

+ alehb on April 2nd, 2013 at 10:27 am said:

I want to buy Bioshock Infinity on PSN. Will I still get 10 dollars back or did the offers expired?

+ alehb on April 2nd, 2013 at 10:30 am said:

expire**

+ FarmFreshEggBoy on April 2nd, 2013 at 10:40 am said:

I wish the Marvel Arcade pack had come out last week so it could have counted towards the $10 back promotion.

+ aro52 on April 2nd, 2013 at 10:49 am said:

So if there’s new Trophies, does that mean new story levels?? If so, I’m in!

Steven Isbell's Avatar

+ Steven Isbell on April 2nd, 2013 at 11:04 am said:

The Marvel Arcade Pack will come with three new Arcade Games that will come with their own Trophies and collectible goodies to win!

+ waylander90232 on April 2nd, 2013 at 10:54 am said:

I love that you guy’s are supporting LBP Vita, It is an incredible game.
Not sure if I’ll pay $4.99 for 3 arcade games though? Would have preferred some new level packs.

I’m sure I will grab this one day for the stickers and extra music tracks.

Anyone working on new levels?

+ Zionine on April 2nd, 2013 at 11:03 am said:

Yay! picking this up today.

+ gamer_soldier on April 2nd, 2013 at 11:11 am said:

Does this pack have a new creation tool?

+ DarthDanMan on April 2nd, 2013 at 11:28 am said:

Aww… No Marvel Heroes Trailer to help me wait for the PSN update?

+ Isidrera on April 2nd, 2013 at 11:56 am said:

I think it would really help to make a post explaining
how do you get to put a game for free on ps plus, how are the games chosen, why there are
games that come to the european ps plus and not the american one, and how can we help
choose games we like better that could actually como to ps plus.

+ Joeltron3030 on April 2nd, 2013 at 12:26 pm said:

Im confused by the trophies for this. Why do 3 mini games have 30 trophies?

+ PRIMUS_420 on April 2nd, 2013 at 12:36 pm said:

I am going to buy this to support the game, but please… The new goodies we get from this pack is really disappointing. I can see everything that we are getting in my popit but I cant use it use it because I don’t yet own it. You gave some decent new stickers but the majority of them were marvel themed. :( And what really disappointed me the most was I only counted 7 new decorations. Then the fact that there are no new materials or costumes.. Don’t get me wrong im sure that its going to be fun but I think the future packs should focus a little more on something original that gives us a lot more to inspire us. This to me only seems like $2.99 worth of content compared to other LBP packs.

Steven Isbell's Avatar

+ Simon Rosenkotter on April 3rd, 2013 at 12:24 am said:

What you saw is only a fraction of the content that’s included in the pack and it’s worth keeping in mind that they were unfinished versions that were pushed out accidentally to a small number of users.

The full pack contains 176 Stickers, 11 Decorations, one new sound object with 35 sound effects, and three interactive tracks. Plus of course three new arcade levels.

+ Nates4Christ on April 2nd, 2013 at 2:41 pm said:

Another Flora was really good.

+ Radprofile on April 2nd, 2013 at 4:47 pm said:

And still no Black Widow costume on LBP Karting… *sigh*

+ Maxpower1096 on April 2nd, 2013 at 8:55 pm said:

I’m pretty upset that I didn’t get the free stuff for april fools day :( For some reason, the post that announced it never showed up on the website for me. I had to search “incredibles” just to find it. Is this a bug or something?

+ Elvick_ on April 2nd, 2013 at 11:33 pm said:

Ugg, Ultimate Escape should get patched to support non-touch controls. There is NO reason it should be touch only. And while you’re at it, add physical controls for the menus and general navigation. Every time I come back to this game, I end up trying to move the world around to go where I want, only to realize I have to use touch to do it. When it should use both options.

Crazy… offering both options at once. Not sure why a lot of Vita developers keep insisting it’s either one or the other. Some have gotten it right with including both, but most haven’t. It’s absurd.

Please explain to me the logic in having Ultimate Escape be touch based over traditional controls. Because I sure as heck don’t see it being the better control option.

Otherwise, this pack is fabulous. So PLEASE patch it.

+ Welmosca on April 3rd, 2013 at 1:23 am said:

I love Marvel so I’m eager to see Marvel Arcade Pack in action…btw this time the 3 Mm Picks for LBP2…I played them all before and I can guarantee they are amazing especially “Like Stardust”…also “GunRun” is impressive…don’t even seem like you’re playing LBP.