Alright, Recap time! I started my 1999 Mode playthrough of BioShock Infinite this week, and I… don’t think I’m going to finish it. Call it slowed reflexes in my old age, but I’m only an hour in and already having a hard time! Still, I’m going to stick with it — I don’t want to leave Columbia just yet. I’m going back for the elusive Platinum trophy in Ni no Kuni, and I may have gotten some time with a certain exploration-based platformer that comes out on Tuesday (more on that one soon).
This week on PlayStation.Blog, you got a look at The Last of Us: American Dreams Issue #1 (check @PlayStation on Twitter this weekend for a chance to win a digital copy), side-scrolling beat-em-up Sacred Citadel is coming to PSN April 16th, we couldn’t stop talking about Divekick, video streaming service EPIX came to PSN, and more.
What are you playing this weekend?
- I’m playing: BioShock Infinite, Ni no Kuni
- I’m watching: Arrested Development
- I’m listening to: PlayStation Blogcast 068, The Band Apart
What We’re Reading
This Week’s Top 10 Posts
- Divekick: A Tale of Two Buttons
- EPIX Brings Movies, Concerts, Comedy to PSN Today
- The Last of Us: Watch the Red-Band Trailer
- God of War: Ascension Update Brings New Features and Fixes
- Defiance Out Today on PS3
- Stealth B**tard sneaks onto PS3 and PS Vita this summer
- Puppeteer: Release Date and Hero Heads Revealed!
- Uncharted 3 Multiplayer: Animal Themed DLC Out this April
- Sack it to Me: Marvel Heroes Come to LittleBigPlanet PS Vita
- Pottermore At PlayStation Home
- Telltale on why players chose the tough girl instead of the nerdy guy in The Walking Dead
- The Story of Rock Band
- Epic VP compares PS4 to ‘a really perfect gaming PC’
- PS4’s Out This Year, But Puppeteer Proves PS3 Isn’t Over Yet
- Deliberately diegetic: Dead Space’s lead interface designer chronicles the UI’s evolution at GDC
- How a tiny indie studio got noticed by PlayStation
- Take a look at some of BioShock Infinite’s concept art
Most-Watched Video of the Week