GTAV PS4

The PlayStation Recap: What We’re Reading

Justin Massongill's Avatar + Posted by Justin Massongill on Apr 21, 2013 // SCEA Social Media Specialist

The free Soul Sacrifice demo is out now (and your saves will transfer to the full game, so get on it!), DUST 514’s skill system is getting an upgrade, the beloved Castle of Illusion is getting an HD remaster on PS3, test your ninja skills with Draw Slasher on PS Vita Tuesday, Zombie Tycoon 2 has a bloody bucketful of classes with which to assault your enemy, and more.

What are you playing this weekend?

• I’m playing: Injustice: Gods Among Us, Dragon Fantasy Book I
  • I’m watching: Parks and Recreation
  • I’m listening to: PlayStation Blogcast 070

What We’re Reading

This Week’s Top 10 Posts

Most-Watched Video of the Week

+ MakoSOLIDER on April 21st, 2013 at 3:47 pm said:

Please let the Amazon France posting of the Soul Sacrifice Vita be true! In need of a new one, hope it comes to the US.
@Justin. Reminder: Code Geass & Steins;Gate

I’m playing: Shadow of the Colossus HD
I’m listening to: Journey Soundtrack

+ ossiecastro5 on April 21st, 2013 at 4:13 pm said:

I’m Playing: Playstation All-Stars, Demon’s Souls

I’m watching: Funny comments on PS forums

I’m listening: Old stuff :P

+ fede01_8 on April 21st, 2013 at 4:17 pm said:

I know you read what IGN wrote about the PSN Store, why don’t you link it?

+ Butters360 on April 21st, 2013 at 4:24 pm said:

I second that, IGN posted what we all really think about the new PlayStation Store. I like the interface but the search engine is beyond horrible. It was so much easier with the old new Store. For users that buy episodes, you guys REALLY need to add a season pass option. It is SUCH a bloody headache to track down new episodes with this new store.

+ Dangisuckatgamin on April 21st, 2013 at 4:34 pm said:

I’m Playing: Defiance (So laggy still), Injustice (good game), Rock Band 3….. and more
I’m watching: Nothing really… The Walking Dead isn’t back on till october so i could careless about tv right now lol
I’m listening: Muse- Madness, OMD- Metroland (very good song by the 80s group, it was just released. recommended for 80s lovers!)
I’m reading: Still Pop Kids by Davey Havok, such a good book on today’s mainstream culture.

Justin Massongill's Avatar

+ Justin Massongill on April 22nd, 2013 at 7:54 pm said:

What about Breaking Bad? That’s back sooner than Walking Dead is. TELL ME you’ve watched Breaking Bad.

+ Godchild1020 on April 21st, 2013 at 4:43 pm said:

I’m playing: Injustice: Gods Among Us, Dragon Fantasy Book I, Souls Sacrifice demo
I’m watching: The Mentalist, Friends and Numb3ers –
I’m listening to: Indicud, Kid Cudi’s new album on Music Unlimited

All at the same time. Waiting for Dead Island: Riptide

+ IzoGray on April 21st, 2013 at 4:54 pm said:

I agree about the IGN article. We all know you read it. I just lost a lot of respect for you guys. So much for you guys listening to consumers. There’s a reason why the soul sacrifice blog post is number one.

Annoyed with all of you at this company

+ X_O-Big_Boss on April 21st, 2013 at 5:01 pm said:

Injustice.That is All.

+ BlueBl1zzard on April 21st, 2013 at 5:22 pm said:

I’m playing: Injustice: Gods Among Us, Dead or Alive 5+ (gen fu’s and akira’s combo trainings are ridiculous)

I’m Watching: Parks and Recreation, Bizarre Foods (yum lol)

I’m reading: PS Blog

I’m listening to: Playstation Blogcast Ep. 70: Fantasy Stars

I’m waiting for: April 30th for Soul Sacrifice, (hopefully) a sale/price drop for DJ Max Technicka Tune, A US Release date for Phantasy Star Online 2 (vita)

Justin Massongill's Avatar

+ Justin Massongill on April 22nd, 2013 at 7:56 pm said:

Technika Tune still has a front-page spot on my Vita. I was actually just on a plane, and busted out a few rounds during the flight.

+ Zoryu_of_Setsuna on April 21st, 2013 at 5:31 pm said:

I’m playing: Nothing at the moment

I’m watching: Game of Thrones Season 1 Episode 5, Motorcycle Vlogs on YouTube.

I’m listening to: Lost Cause By Markus Schulz & Carrie Skipper on Pandora & Beautiful Danger By Kirsty Hawkshaw on Pandora.

I’m reading: Articles on PSXextreme.

+ rr3ika on April 21st, 2013 at 7:57 pm said:

I’m Playing: Soul Sacrifice (consumes most of time >.<) and Persona 4
I’m watching: Random videos in youtube.
I’m listening: Random music from youtube. XD
I’m reading: None as of the moment (well, other than this thread).

:D

+ Dark919 on April 21st, 2013 at 8:08 pm said:

Please make a remastered remake of, Disney’s Magical Quest 2 The Great Circus Mystery starring Mickey & Minnie!!!!

+ LURKING_WOLF on April 21st, 2013 at 9:57 pm said:

could realy use a ps vita broswer update but its all good
I’m Playing: Dead Space 3 and Soul Sacrifice demo
I’m Watching: Hyakka Ryouran Samurai bride
I’m Listening: Rise Against
I’m Reading: Hyakka Ryouran samurai girls manga
^_^b

+ toddythebody on April 21st, 2013 at 10:50 pm said:

Are you reading any of my comments about stealing from me by giving me the wrong walking dead dlc?

Justin Massongill's Avatar

+ Justin Massongill on April 22nd, 2013 at 7:56 pm said:

I’m reading this one. Have you gotten in touch with PS Support?

+ ZaGe-zAiKaNo on April 22nd, 2013 at 3:09 am said:

I’m playing: Borderlands 2 on Ultimate Vault Hunter mode.
I’m watching: Jerry Seinfelds’ Comedians in cars getting coffe.
I’m listening to: Special Others – Beautiful world.

Justin Massongill's Avatar

+ Justin Massongill on April 22nd, 2013 at 7:54 pm said:

Special Others! They’re so good.

+ Faythi on April 22nd, 2013 at 4:56 am said:

No one read how unresponsive the PS Store currently is? Or how there is never a scheduled PS Store update?

Like @3 said, IGN has a nice article that sums up the huge issues.

+ YungShep on April 22nd, 2013 at 4:34 pm said:

soul sacrifice is so epic. thats all im playing. farming like crazy until next week. soooooooul sacrifice

+ toddythebody on April 23rd, 2013 at 6:29 am said:

Yes, I have. Support said it’s not their problem because everything in the store is labeled correctly. If a smart personwere to look at the dlc for walking dead, he/she would see that it’s wrong. Activision support told me that others have called in about it. I’m a plus member. I buy stuff all the time. Please make it right. I’m in retail management. If I label something wrong, then it’s my fault.