PS4 - Destiny

Soul Sacrifice Out Next Week, New Pre-Order Trailer

Kumi Yuasa's Avatar + Posted by Kumi Yuasa on Apr 24, 2013 // Producer, SCEA

Hello, PlayStation friends! We hope you’re enjoying the recently released Soul Sacrifice demo.

Remember — online multiplayer support for the demo will end when the game launches next Tuesday, so if you’ve been curious to see how the infrastructure online handles, check it out sooner rather than later. Just as importantly: your save files carry over to the finished game, and doing so is the only way to get your hands on a special magical Offering, so check out the demo if you haven’t already.

The full game will be out next Tuesday, April 30th, but there’s still time left to pre-order! Instead of yet again writing about all the goodies set aside for folks who reserve their copies, we decided to make a video. Enjoy!

We’ve got plenty more to share, including the second (and final) part of our special sit-down with designer Keiji Inafune, so stay tuned to PS.Blog!

173 Comments   1 Reply

PAGE 1 2 3 4

+ Darkiem on April 27th, 2013 at 5:12 pm said:

@150: Well for your case you can still preorder from Gamestop.com so you don’t need to go out from your house because of your visual impairment. Ive asked them if the preorder bonus still applies because it is almost release date and they told me yeah. I just preordered it because I don’t live in USA and in my country theres only 1 shop with preorder sale and they are not gonna give any of the content. So if you want the preorder content you can still do it at Gamestop and they deliver it at your house.

+ Chronosv2 on April 27th, 2013 at 5:56 pm said:

@151 Thanks for the info. Already have the money for the digital version all set up, so in the end it’s no big deal. I do wish that publishers would give the same treatment to digital customers as they would retail buyers though, but I know it’s the retail sales that drive most of the numbers behind a game’s sales in the public so that’s where the incentive advantage will usually be.

Anyway, I guess we’ll see on Tuesday!

+ supercyc10 on April 27th, 2013 at 10:04 pm said:

I’m really tempted to pre order it simply for the japanese VO.
i was not happy with the british dubbing.
…i wonder if the VO will come eventually to those that buy it normally
not that i hate brits or anything. i’m just not use to it in a videogame and it sounds off to me

+ Shadow_Raskolnik on April 27th, 2013 at 10:51 pm said:

Initially I didn’t really care for this game at all, but after playing the demo I had to go and place a preorder for it. I loved the dark, morbid atmosphere of the game and the story so far seemed pretty interesting. The only disappointment was learning that all the Arthurian references were removed for standard fantasy stereotypes. Other then that I look forward to playing this and hopefully seeing it become some kind of franchise for the Vita.

+ rscayab2064 on April 28th, 2013 at 6:27 am said:

Tsk am i the only one here who wants a physical copy??? anyway here in my country (Philippines) the games stores here doesnt even know that soul sacrifice will be released on april 30 meaning, its like they dont even give a damn the hype this game so I cant pre-order. Any news about the pre-order thing?? because its like a day away from the release of the game

+ Mr_HydeX on April 28th, 2013 at 9:13 am said:

just added $50 to my psn wallet for soul sacrifice :)
but
please sony, give us (digital download buyer) a preorder feature >.<'

+ kage-no-otoko on April 29th, 2013 at 4:56 am said:

Any updates on the pre order bonus for digital purchases? Thanks.

+ SLICKBACK62 on April 29th, 2013 at 6:32 am said:

I agree with @157, it’s the day before release and you HAVE to know if the digital consumers will be getting the pre order bonuses

+ Shroudent on April 29th, 2013 at 9:44 am said:

Is there any update on this ? Considering it is the last day to preorder.

+ SLICKBACK62 on April 29th, 2013 at 10:38 am said:

Ok so now would be the time to tell us something. It’s Monday, the day before release and we are still in the dark about the info on SS.

+ Death-Denial on April 29th, 2013 at 1:04 pm said:

Losing hope in Sony! Do you guys actually care about the handheld product you made? A simple YES OR NO bonuses for digital would be suffice. I don’t like to play the waiting game… especially since the game come out TOMORROW!!

>.<

+ Toadamus on April 29th, 2013 at 1:12 pm said:

Dang it they have to release information about this as quickly as possible still undecided if i have to get it at a store or digitaly …

Come on sony!

+ dueled on April 29th, 2013 at 6:00 pm said:

6:00pm PST. Don’t think they’ll say anything anymore.

+ MisterC20XX on April 29th, 2013 at 7:02 pm said:

It’s now just past 7:00pm PST. My local GameStop closes in 1 hour. Anyone know if I can pre-order SS on GameStop.com and pick up the game in the store?

+ MisterC20XX on April 29th, 2013 at 8:02 pm said:

Pre-order items confirmed for PSN!

+ savage624 on April 29th, 2013 at 8:08 pm said:

Just so everyone that wants a psn download copy. Playstation just posted this on there twitter account “@PlayStation: Soul Sacrifice news: Pick it up on PSN starting Tuesday to get the Japanese voiceover pack, 2 costumes & 3 magic items. Limited time only!”

+ rscayab2064 on April 29th, 2013 at 8:18 pm said:

I need help, whenever i tried to load the game of my soul sacrifice demo it says “failed to load save data” tsk how am i supposed to transfer the save of my demo to the full game now?????

+ sef_w on April 29th, 2013 at 8:50 pm said:

@165 Thanks for sharing this info! :D Now we can all buy digitally and get the bonus

+ Toadamus on April 29th, 2013 at 9:18 pm said:

How many gb would full game be ? i am planning on running to the store tommorow to get a 8 gb

+ savage624 on April 29th, 2013 at 9:46 pm said:

@168 On the European psn store you can preorder it and it says it will be 1760 mb.

+ Zyromkiru on April 29th, 2013 at 11:49 pm said:

Well it’s nice to know we can get the bonuses on PSN although it’s technically april 30th and still no game to download. Getting crazy over here but at least they didn’t screw us (hopefully they stay true to their word)

+ Toadamus on April 30th, 2013 at 5:40 am said:

Thanks for info savage i am ready for it then :)

+ MilosOnline on May 1st, 2013 at 12:12 am said:

This sucks. I pre ordered the game online at gamestop and they didnt have in store pick up so i put to deliver, and then the next day i find out that psn will have the pre order bonus for limited time. I paid $40 plus shipping and its going to get here one week from the release date. I would have canceled the order but it was too late. I dont think its fair for the people that went out of their way to pre order the game…I can only play the demo now till it gets delivered, and the demo doesnt have online anymore D:

PAGE 1 2 3 4