PS4-Watch_Dogs

The PlayStation Recap: What We’re Reading

Justin Massongill's Avatar + Posted by Justin Massongill on Apr 28, 2013 // SCEA Social Media Specialist

This week on PlayStation.Blog:

Ratchet & Clank are making a movie, the super low-fi — but impressively narrated — Thomas Was Alone landed on PS3 and PS Vita, Beyond: Two Souls made an appearance at Tribeca Film Festival (check out the new trailer here), we gathered a list of all the currently announced fighters in Divekick — including more statistics about them than you probably want to know, we saw a new Splinter Cell Blacklist trailer, there’s a crazy Tomb Raider sale happening on PSN right now, we announced the unfathomably adorable Jacob Jones and the Bigfoot Mystery, and more.

What are you playing this weekend?

• I’m playing: Thomas Was Alone, PaRappa the Rapper
  • I’m watching: The Beyond: Two Souls livestream and new trailer from Tribeca
  • I’m listening to: Phoenix’s new album, Bankrupt!

What We’re Reading

This Week’s Top 10 Posts

Most-Watched Video of the Week

+ Sonicfan11589 on April 28th, 2013 at 10:15 am said:

Thank u sooo much for the sale on Tomb Raider. Been waiting till it was the right price for me. Please have more of these flash sales in the future.

Justin Massongill's Avatar

+ Justin Massongill on April 28th, 2013 at 9:36 pm said:

I think we did one on Assassin’s Creed III not too long ago, too. I hope we can do more in the future too!

+ NX_Nytrux on April 28th, 2013 at 11:36 am said:

Will be a Tetris discount for PS3 like in the European Store? I like the game, and i want to buy it.

Justin Massongill's Avatar

+ Justin Massongill on April 28th, 2013 at 9:37 pm said:

Haven’t heard anything about a discount on Tetris, but check back on Tuesday when we post the full PSN update — if there’s a discount it’ll be in there.

+ MakoSOLIDER on April 28th, 2013 at 12:01 pm said:

Hey Justin! Very stocked for BEYOND after seeing the 35 minutes of gameplay! Reminder: Code Geass, Steins;Gate

I’m playing: Shadow of the Colossus, Just Cause 2

Justin Massongill's Avatar

+ Justin Massongill on April 28th, 2013 at 9:35 pm said:

Code Geass is queued up and waiting to be watched. Soon!

+ ZaGe-zAiKaNo on April 28th, 2013 at 12:15 pm said:

That Divekick roster is looking more & more hilarious – bios as well. Please keep us posted with more info. on Divekick in the future, Justin. By the way, happy late late birthday lol awesome Journey cake too.

I’m playing: Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition, Sooooul Sacrifice demo & still on the boderlands.
I’m listening to: Nujabes – World Without Words

Justin Massongill's Avatar

+ Justin Massongill on April 28th, 2013 at 9:33 pm said:

Thanks! Your new avatar is super adorable.

+ thebiglouie on April 28th, 2013 at 1:30 pm said:

Nothing about remote downloads and the new download queues appearing in the webstore last week? It should get some mention here.

Playing: Plants vs. Zombies for Vita
Watching: NBA Playoffs

Justin Massongill's Avatar

+ Justin Massongill on April 28th, 2013 at 9:38 pm said:

I’ve been playing with the remote download functionality a bit today; pretty handy!

+ NYPUNK88 on April 28th, 2013 at 2:59 pm said:

I’m playing: Thomas Was Alone, Demon’s Souls, Ratchet & Clank All 4 One, Guacamelee, LBP Vita, Sound Shapes, Metal Gear Peace Walker, Mutant Blobs Attack
I’m watching: Game of Thrones

Justin Massongill's Avatar

+ Justin Massongill on April 28th, 2013 at 9:34 pm said:

I got through Thomas Was Alone in one sitting — I kept telling myself I’d stop, but after this one more level.

What do you think about it?

+ BlueBl1zzard on April 28th, 2013 at 5:43 pm said:

I’m playing: Littlebigplanet Vita, Fallout 3, Sleeping Dogs

I’m watching: Brain Games, other tv shows

I’m listening to: various songs on the radio

I’m waiting for: Tuesday to hurry up and come!

Justin Massongill's Avatar

+ Justin Massongill on April 28th, 2013 at 9:33 pm said:

Ready for Soooooooul Sacrifice?

+ Mr_HydeX on April 29th, 2013 at 12:18 am said:

hi justin
for soul sacrifice, do you have any info for digitaly preorder? really want the preorder feature >.<'
thanks in advance