God of War

May 07

May 07

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX: Pre-Order for Limited Edition Artbook

Mat Kishimoto's Avatar Posted by Associate Product Manager, Square Enix

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX on PS3

Ready for Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX? In very limited quantities, those who pre-order the game will receive a limited edition artbook at launch!

Now, this isn’t your traditional video game artbook. First off, the artwork will feature your favorite characters in the history of anything – Sora, Riku, Donald Duck, Goofy, other iconic Disney characters, and much more.

This book has everything you could want — from early sketches, to character renders, to final pieces of artwork that never made its way to North America (from famed Director Nomura Tetsuya).

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX on PS3

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX on PS3Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX on PS3

You won’t have to wait much longer to play Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX — it comes exclusively to PS3 on September 10th, 2013.

High fives all around, am I right? If you just started paying attention right now, here’s the skinny — preorder Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX at any participating retailer, and get a limited edition artbook containing fantastic Kingdom Hearts artwork. The game comes out on September 10th, 2013 in North America for $39.99, exclusively on PS3. Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX is a collection of HD remastered versions of Kingdom Hearts 1 FINAL MIX, Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories and HD cinematics from Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. Of course, we can’t forget that this game contains PS3 Trophies.

Did I not answer all of life’s questions yet? If not, ask away in the comments below! If you have no further questions, what are you waiting for? Supplies are limited, so act quickly! For more information, follow us on Facebook.

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2 3

poodude said:

May 7th, 2:09 pm

For those asking about Canada:

I just received the EB Games newsletter. The art book is included with the limited edition pre-order. Not sure about Amazon Canada yet.

RPGCrazied said:

May 7th, 3:06 pm

Wow, that is a tiny art book. :( Is it hardback at least?

exstethica said:

May 7th, 4:02 pm

@poodude – Thanks! Can you tell me how much does EB Games charge for local shipping?

lkenourmos said:

May 7th, 4:15 pm

even though I’m HAPPY to know the game will be released this September which is like 4 months far. The fact that there may not be a digital copy of the game makes me sad. I couldn’t even play FF XIII and XIII-2 because its a DISC-ONLY game …

not sure what SE has against digital release but I can say that it is not a good thing for digital players.

TJF588 said:

May 7th, 4:21 pm

Will this include Roxas’s Diary and the Secret Reports from Days?

I’ve managed to get all but twelve of them (heh), so being able to see those records up on a bigger screen would be neat.

CaptainJeff87 said:

May 7th, 4:27 pm

Question.

Will all pre-orders get the limited edition/art book or only a certain number of them for example the first 1,000 pre-orders?

Also, if you pre-order with Amazon, does the art book ship with the game? I know that’s a stupid question.

StarOcean2nd said:

May 7th, 5:45 pm

Wow, the Artbook is awesome!

I have one question, do all three games have English Subs?
Thanks a lot.

Earthling_8 said:

May 7th, 6:00 pm

This is good news and a sign of hope for the future. At least I hope…

StormRacer872 said:

May 7th, 7:32 pm

On here it says that the art book is a pre-order bonus which you will receive upon picking up the game. But on EB Games’ website, it doesn’t show a pre-order bonus for the game. Instead, it has listed as a separate product a Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX Limited Edition, which has the art book as a pre-order bonus. So is there a Limited Edition for which this is the bonus, or is this the bonus for the regular game?

avluis said:

May 7th, 7:49 pm

Woohoo, this looks neat, if I didn’t already have a PS3 w/ BC and all PS2 Final Mixes.
Get the full collection out, in a single disc, or get me a PS Vita KH1.5 Final Mix + KH2.5 Final Mix Bundle – I don’t care how much it costs, I will buy it!!

DJKim0701 said:

May 7th, 8:30 pm

Any news about Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5?? We want it!!!

RPGamer79 said:

May 8th, 8:46 am

Was there a good reason for not including the Japanese audio in the NA version?
I do not think it is a space issue though. I do like both tracks; I was really wishing to have both tracks in a single disc. I hope you would consider releasing the japanese track as DLC or releasing a new international version that contains both tracks.

ettrick31 said:

May 8th, 9:34 am

Will HD 1.5 ReMIX be playable in true 1080p?

Will HD 1.5 ReMIX be shown at e3 next month?

jonjon0890 said:

May 8th, 1:15 pm

will kingdom hearts 1.5 hd remix have a color manual?

KFloyd93-12 said:

May 8th, 3:52 pm

I just pre ordered mine at Gamestop today!!!! :D

wparker325 said:

May 8th, 4:13 pm

@ Mathew Kishimoto
Love the pre-order bonus! If there was going to be a collectors edition, if you already pre-ordered would you be able to just “upgrade” to it?

DarkMirrorEmo said:

May 8th, 4:31 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHH I cant wait for this!!! This will be my first time pre-ordering a game that is actually worth it!!

DarkMirrorEmo said:

May 8th, 4:33 pm

Will their be 3 seperate disks or all in one?

jonjon0890 said:

May 8th, 5:55 pm

@118
all in one disc

Iden1984 said:

May 8th, 9:11 pm

If you are wondering about the KH Remix series, There is a segment upon completion of this game that tells you where the Remix series is going. If you wondering if KH3 is coming out, The short answer is yes… but not anytime soon.

orichalicum said:

May 9th, 2:34 am

Will the trophy stack in this version? I was playing the Japanese version of 1.5HD and the difficulty trophies don’t stack up.

derstra123 said:

May 10th, 11:27 am

So the list trophies will be different from the Japanese version? I mean, trophies will be the same but in separate lists?

PrinceofXIII said:

May 10th, 11:48 pm

why the hell did you remove the JPN VA while japan get’s to keep both ENG and JPN??

soo freaking stupid.

will still buy this, but wow that is just wrong

Quaff-Tastic said:

May 11th, 1:23 pm

i wish it would of come with a figure

RPGamer79 said:

May 12th, 6:41 pm

The issue about the dual language in the JP version was actually a rumor and mistranslated from the Japanese articles. It could be understood since a voice work had to be added or redone for the NA version; so they could not include the English voices in the JP version naturally. But now, it is possible to add the Japanese audio in the NA version (and I do not see any technical reason for not doing that). So if it is a marketing issue then, they can have the option to either to offer them as DLC or release an International version that contains both tracks and multiple text language (like the Star Ocean : Last Hope International). The KH HD 1.5 Remix should be an ultimate copy that would include everything from A to Z. I do not see any reason for not doing that other than marketing reason or…..

P.S.

I do like both tracks by the way and I do not prefer one over the other.

gabimanu94 said:

May 14th, 12:34 pm

already pre-ordered, but I have lots of questions, the most important thought is how good will this HD version look? is there a big visual and graphic difference?

lazerburst5 said:

May 18th, 4:54 pm

i wonder if sony is going to separate the collection like they did with the sly collection. because i only care about the first kh1.

RepentantSky said:

May 31st, 10:05 pm

I bought this on pre-order at gamestop pretty much the day after the pre-orders were announced, was that too early to get the art book because I really want it.

ethan654321 said:

June 1st, 4:01 am

I love kingdom Hearts so much and can’t wait to play it back on the PS it’s been so long and can’t wait for trophies of it.

PAGE 1 2 3