PS4 - Batman Arkham Knight

See It First June 10th

Sid Shuman's Avatar + Posted by Sid Shuman on May 20, 2013 // Senior Manager, Social Media

RSVP now to watch PlayStation’s E3 2013 Press Conference live on 6/10 starting at 6:00pm Pacific Time here.

156 Comments

+ XeahuleXolic on May 20th, 2013 at 9:58 am said:

Big tease I can’t wait!!

+ Welmosca on May 20th, 2013 at 10:00 am said:

No thank you I won’t be supporting Sony’s greed.

@ 47 MP_is_for_Chumps – Sup brother…couldn’t have said better myself.

+ MP_is_for_Chumps on May 20th, 2013 at 10:15 am said:

hey Welmosca,

aint had much PS3 time lately now that i got a job but hopefully i’ll be around more in the summer. Got around 30 unopened games still to play LOL

+ sainrub on May 20th, 2013 at 10:15 am said:

Im liking the music used for the video.

+ Heavenly_king on May 20th, 2013 at 10:20 am said:

Nice counter-hype move :D

+ Yuranium on May 20th, 2013 at 10:34 am said:

Very exciting. E3! can’t come soon enough. Pre-order available after E3!?

+ TwinDad on May 20th, 2013 at 10:38 am said:

With my back log I could skip the PS4, even if the generation did last for 10 years, and still not catch up.

+ Butters360 on May 20th, 2013 at 10:40 am said:

Give us the Precious!!! We wants it now!!! I’m hyped!

+ GNGRBRED_MAN on May 20th, 2013 at 11:09 am said:

LMAO!!!!!! Look at the sheep gathering around the Shepard. Let us adjust our focus. LMAO!!! Looking forward to this.

+ Darth-Krayt on May 20th, 2013 at 11:20 am said:

Going head to head with Monday Night Raw? That’s reminiscent of a certain old Neo*Geo ad I recall. On the plus side, a good few less people will be watching live, so the stream will hopefully be smooth start to finish.

+ DaNTi3L on May 20th, 2013 at 11:27 am said:

just 20 days left and we get to see this beast awaken

+ saab01 on May 20th, 2013 at 11:29 am said:

Hopefully we will see the console at E3 and hear about price and release date. I am still hoping that somehow the console will release with 2 versions one with a 500 GB HDD and the other with a 750GB HDD priced at $300 and $400 any more than those two prices and I will be waiting on a price drop.

+ Enigmatech on May 20th, 2013 at 11:36 am said:

Why is time sooo slow???

Too bad cryo-stasis isn’t a practical thing yet…

+ IcedDice777 on May 20th, 2013 at 11:41 am said:

Looking forward to it!

On thing is certain… After the PS1, PS2 and PS3, Sony has proven to me that i CAN’T go wrong by choosing the PS4 as my Next Gen “Gaming” machine.

+ Shedagilos on May 20th, 2013 at 11:44 am said:

Hey Sid, will there be 200 spaces set aside for PS bloggers like at last years E3?

+ OahuGrown on May 20th, 2013 at 12:17 pm said:

EXCITE much? You Betcha!!! #GreatnessAwaits

+ deafwing on May 20th, 2013 at 12:23 pm said:

I would love to see it … but what other colors are there! :D

+ BlindMango on May 20th, 2013 at 12:24 pm said:

Can’t wait to see the whole thing, the still shots on this look amazing!

+ JROD0823 on May 20th, 2013 at 12:27 pm said:

What kind of sickos work up there at the PlayStation division with all of this teasing you just put me through???

My mind is currently twisted into knots from my eyes straining so hard, trying to figure out what the overall look of the PS4 is going to be through those blurred images.

By the way, the up close un-blurred shots were downright sexy, PLEASE GIVE ME MORE.

I hope you folks at PlayStation headquarters are prepared to help me carry all of the sweet PS4 loot home after I pick up the PS4 and about a dozen games at launch.

The PS4 will be my first day one purchase I will have ever done for ANY console in 2 Now that’s saying something.

+ stu123 on May 20th, 2013 at 12:29 pm said:

That’s what it would look like if i was looking at a ps4 without my glasses.

+ JROD0823 on May 20th, 2013 at 12:30 pm said:

*The last 2 sentences were supposed to say “The PS4 will be my first day one purchase I will have ever done for ANY console in my entire 27 years of gaming.” Now that’s saying something.

+ Airwalkinman17 on May 20th, 2013 at 12:41 pm said:

Even after being a Playstation fan for 15 years, I have never had the chance to wait in line for a new console…

… Not this time!!! I will be there Day 1 for a brand new PS4 purchase.

Super pumped!!! Excited to see more and for E3 in general.
“It’s like Christmas!”

+ Guimace on May 20th, 2013 at 1:35 pm said:

Not surprised it is black considering they revealed a black controller. :)

No matter how it looks though, I AM GETTING IT! :D

+ Libra015 on May 20th, 2013 at 1:45 pm said:

I love you SONY!

+ BlueBl1zzard on May 20th, 2013 at 1:46 pm said:

Aww man!!! I was betting my brother E3 wouldn’t start before the 7th this year….I’ll be on vacation and out of the country, and I don’t know if I’ll have internet access during that time :(

I guess I’ll be seeing the future last…..

@lisatsunami and Guimace You know what they say, “Once you go black……”

Metallic blue (like the PS3 contorllers) would be a cool color though

+ Faythi on May 20th, 2013 at 1:51 pm said:

Going straight to Amazon/Gamestop to preorder PS4 after the conference.

+ fede01_8 on May 20th, 2013 at 1:52 pm said:

What is RSPV?

+ joaryche on May 20th, 2013 at 1:56 pm said:

since it is not backwards compatible, i’m waiting to see a price tag….

+ gearhead32 on May 20th, 2013 at 2:22 pm said:

I will be watching won’t be long now.

+ WHITE_PR on May 20th, 2013 at 2:45 pm said:

#ps4 is trending #1 on twitter LOL PlayStation 4 is THE next-gen console period.

+ Jefferson550 on May 20th, 2013 at 3:04 pm said:

I can’t wait!

+ GRIM__REAFER on May 20th, 2013 at 3:08 pm said:

I’m sure PS4 will boost sales of Vita, so with that being said…There has to be a PS4 Vita bundle. I guess that’ll come months after release though. Wonder what other bundles you’ll have though. Bundles at launch get to it.

+ WHITE_PR on May 20th, 2013 at 3:09 pm said:

PS3 — check!
PSMOVE controller — check, check!
PS VITA — check!
SONY Bravia TV — check!
PS4 — waiting!
PS4 eye — waiting!
Dualschock4 — waiting!

My first, day1 console will be the one and only PlayStation 4.

Sony read this:: if you start selling the new Dualschock4 2 or 3 months before the lunch that will be cool for us and $$$ for you.

+ Kedaro on May 20th, 2013 at 3:10 pm said:

Super excited, thanks guys, this only makes the wait for it more painful lol.

+ WHITE_PR on May 20th, 2013 at 3:10 pm said:

Not lunch launch
Ups!!!

+ Jefferson550 on May 20th, 2013 at 3:11 pm said:

WHITE_PR
Wow! Like me! We love Sony, huh?

+ ClinToN on May 20th, 2013 at 3:54 pm said:

Is it me, or did someone have an orgasm at the end of that video clip?

+ BlackJackal256 on May 20th, 2013 at 6:12 pm said:

well that escalated quickly :P

+ onslaughtree on May 20th, 2013 at 6:12 pm said:

Ps1- Switched when Tomb Raider 2 was announced as a PS1 Exclusive.
Ps2- Day 1 Purchase. along with Smugglers Run & SSX
Ps3- Day 1 Purchase. along with Resistance Fall Of Man
Ps4- “Will also be a day 1 Purchase”……….Along with Killzone 4 & Drive Club
As always, …………..Keep on Gaming

+ bmrskate on May 20th, 2013 at 6:17 pm said:

I hope that the PS4 console case has a smooth, matte finish! Even though my original PS3 works like a charm, I wish it wasn’t such a fingerprint, scratch, and dust magnet.

Same goes for PS Vita. I would love a matte finish on a handheld. That’s why I picked up a Mystic Silver PSP-3000 when the 3000 line was released.

Let’s see it Sony!

+ lisatsunami on May 20th, 2013 at 6:34 pm said:

@75, BlueBl1zzard, lol, yes, I have heard that a few times. But I think the next gen should no longer ignore girl gamers!!! I want a pretty color, like purple. Or violet. Or lavender. I had to put various purple skinz on my boring PS3s and buy pink DS3’s.

+ FreshRevenge on May 20th, 2013 at 6:56 pm said:

i hate facebook. Why the heck are there doing crap like this? They didn’t do this crap with the PS3???

+ nanaki85 on May 20th, 2013 at 7:04 pm said:

Kacho ON!

+ asunSooo on May 20th, 2013 at 7:14 pm said:

can’t wait !!!!

+ Laporta on May 20th, 2013 at 7:17 pm said:

Let’s hope we learned from the mistake of pricing the console very high . Even at $400 that’d be quite expensive. But overall, I’m sure we’ll have lots of fun with the PS4.

+ Alv325Ci on May 20th, 2013 at 7:24 pm said:

I for one am very excited for the PS4. I truly hope that the PS4 comes with a matte finish. I’m not a huge fan of the glossy finish on the 1st gen PS3. That design is way to much of a finger print magnet and also a dust magnet. Matte finish is the way to go.

+ BlueBl1zzard on May 20th, 2013 at 7:35 pm said:

@lisatsunami yeah I think they should as well, girls are making up an increasing number of the gaming population. Besides a little variety/choices couldn’t hurt
And what whatever happened to that blue vita!? I want…. :(

@FreshRevenge I don’t think they’ll make it exclusive to people who facebook rsvp. I wanna say they said that for previous events as well and I’ve been able to watch those without a when they streamed them. If it is different this time though, then yeah you’re right, it is crap

+ Nooterman on May 20th, 2013 at 7:45 pm said:

Welp. Looks like you guys lost again. Microsoft not only has COD at their reveal but they’ll be showing the new Fifa. They just got people to see that they have two most important franchises in gaming. Looks like you guys lost again by betting on SquareEnix a company that can’t even finish one game.

+ YungShep on May 20th, 2013 at 7:56 pm said:

sony faithful. im there

+ togue on May 20th, 2013 at 8:14 pm said:

Please allow me to give you my money now!!!