PS4-The Order

See It First June 10th

Sid Shuman's Avatar + Posted by Sid Shuman on May 20, 2013 // Senior Manager, Social Media

RSVP now to watch PlayStation’s E3 2013 Press Conference live on 6/10 starting at 6:00pm Pacific Time here.

156 Comments

+ YungShep on May 20th, 2013 at 8:21 pm said:

@98 if anything microsoft is doing us a favor, sony doesn’t have to waste their time showing 3rd party COD Ghosts since we’re getting it anyway, same with fifa 14…u must be young and have no comprehension of a 3rd party title.

+ PrinceofXIII on May 20th, 2013 at 8:24 pm said:

i can’t wait for the Ceramic White version of this!!!!!! :D

+ Hazelhurst on May 20th, 2013 at 8:32 pm said:

So far away…three weeks. :(

+ x-FITZPATRICK-x on May 20th, 2013 at 9:05 pm said:

i just hope they make a real Socom for it

+ FearMonkey on May 20th, 2013 at 9:15 pm said:

So those of us not on Facebook can’t RSVP and watch it here on the blog? That doesn’t seem right.

+ WaaaHoolie on May 20th, 2013 at 9:18 pm said:

My BIGGEST concern is the hard drive capability… If they dont release it with ATLEAST a 1.5 TB HD, Im afraid I may have to wait untill Future PS4 Models are developed. I SERIOUSLY just got a new 500GB PS3, 7 full days ago… I am a PS Plus subscriber as well… Im already down to just 125 GB’s left and I STILL have games I want to get.
PS4 games are CERTAIN to be larger in content… All of the installing as well??? They REALLY HAVE TO up the ante with hard drive space so we can REALLY enjoy that Pretty Little Beast!
-I LIVE ON PLAYSTATION.COM-

+ WaaaHoolie on May 20th, 2013 at 9:20 pm said:

…On 2nd thought… I’ll probably get whatever they release… Who am I kidding? I’ve GOT to have 1!

+ boob-monster on May 20th, 2013 at 9:38 pm said:

I really want a ps4. but i have a problem, every time i buy a console i always get the standard version because i buy early. so i have a black ps3 fat, a black ps vita, and if the standard black ps4 is the only option at launch ill problably end up with the one too.

see this is my problem when i those awesome looking red and blue, psvitas and ps3 i always regret already having the standard black version becuase as much as i like black, i like red a lot more. so pleas try and realease the ps4 in at least two colors, so we can choose which color we like the most, i know it can be done because nintendo did it with the wii u and 3ds, and if nintendo did it why not sony?

+ proud2be on May 20th, 2013 at 10:29 pm said:

I sure hope the E3 stream finally gets fixed,seems every year it lags or freezes up on the playstation .

+ proud2be on May 20th, 2013 at 10:30 pm said:

Cant afford to miss not 1 second of whats to be said and showed by playstation.

+ Hayterfan on May 20th, 2013 at 10:31 pm said:

Crap so that will be like 9 or 10 on the east coast

+ aznexcav on May 20th, 2013 at 11:09 pm said:

I’m so stoked for this.

+ JINXJX on May 21st, 2013 at 12:06 am said:

I am so looking forward to this E3. the Good thing about next month is My birthday on June 5th and E3 coverage which is 5 days away from my bday still best month for gaming in general. definitely looking forward to The Last of Us. i just hope the Ps4 comes in different colors at launch which i know it wont happen but sony still has my money for it.

+ TengHu on May 21st, 2013 at 12:55 am said:

Am I the only one squirming right now?

SHOW MEH DA CONSOLE!

+ XenoNative on May 21st, 2013 at 3:35 am said:

not worried at all about design, sony is well known for having sleek products. Just give the price point and a date so I can take that day off work.

+ EstripadorMT on May 21st, 2013 at 4:03 am said:

I’m living in Italy and the press conference will start at 03:00 am on Jun 11th. It’s going to be really late for me, but what can I do? I’ll prepare a lot of coffee to stay up all night long. Can’t wait to see it!!!!

+ asepiru on May 21st, 2013 at 4:51 am said:

What is the hype around seeing the box? Probably black, square to rectangular, with a slot for disc loading, buttons for power on/off and disc eject, and inputs on the back. And some little lights. Games, games, games – not the box.

+ Helo0626 on May 21st, 2013 at 5:48 am said:

Has anyone broken the picture code yet?

+ loadstone007 on May 21st, 2013 at 6:02 am said:

Oh boy oh boy, I can’t wait! :)

+ krazyG7804 on May 21st, 2013 at 6:14 am said:

I’ll buy a PS4 next year, after they fix the problems with the first batch of systems, after they make it slim and take away functionality, after they drop the price, after they make it even slimmer, after they drop the price again, after they offer different color controllers without the systems to match, so on and so forth.

It’s time to break the cycle of buying these things when they first come out. Be honest. It’s just not worth it. I wish my backward-compatible 80GB PS3 still worked. SONY, if you would fix it for me and give it back without trying to give me a refurbished system, i might have a different view about your systems and the PS4.

My neighbor says that the XBOX will be a lot better than the PS4. I hope he’s wrong.

+ Shinigami_Death_ on May 21st, 2013 at 6:14 am said:

LMFAOOO OMFG SOOO EPIC!!!!!! I CANT FREAKIN W8!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU SONY PLAYSTATION<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

+ GhostMachine1 on May 21st, 2013 at 7:27 am said:

Will you allow us to go to e3 again?

+ Faris8- on May 21st, 2013 at 8:10 am said:

Really hope it not gonna cost too many.

+ zombie9 on May 21st, 2013 at 9:00 am said:

Japan will get it first leaving us with a release next year 2014. I just guessing and I sure hope sony doesn’t make there own HDD for the PS4 I’m guessing there prices will be high due to the fact Vita memory is high.

+ khaosklub on May 21st, 2013 at 9:35 am said:

yeah, can’t wait to not be able to play any of my PSN games on this thing and to buy all my PS3 games again on the cloud or whatever…

+ Elvick_ on May 21st, 2013 at 10:58 am said:

With how TERRIBLY Xbox ONE’s reveal is going, don’t drop the ball Sony.

+ Elvick_ on May 21st, 2013 at 10:59 am said:

@120: That’s moronic.

+ Apeman24 on May 21st, 2013 at 12:16 pm said:

I have been a PlayStation fan boy since day one, I have the PS1,PS2,PSP,PS3,PSV. I am on the first to know list for the PS4. I am so happy to know that the console company that I grew up on, is still the one for me. No question which console core gamers will be getting, The PlayStation 4. The Wii U is for casual gimmicks, with not to many new ideas, and the Xbox one is aimed for television and aps. The PlayStation brand understands what core gamers want. I LOVE YOU SONY PLAYSTATION!!!!!

+ Welmosca on May 21st, 2013 at 12:20 pm said:

@ MP_is_for_Chumps – Hey bro…damn I know how it is…I got just a few time to play as well….and I’m in the same boat as you..I got more or less the same amount of game still sealed to play its a huge backlog.

+ tusunami on May 21st, 2013 at 12:37 pm said:

Okay so now it’s getting very interesting to see exactly what the system will look like for sure!!!!!!!!!

+ NickMulder on May 21st, 2013 at 12:41 pm said:

I’m telling you guys right now, you have ALREADY WON the console war!! Have you SEEN the new Xbox?!?! Looks awful!!!! And the NAME is HORRENDOUS LOLLLLLLLLLLLL I LOVE YOU PLAYSTATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m with you until the very end :p we have the best gaming community in the world and I’m excited to be a part of it for future Playstation console generations to come!!!!

+ Pheonix954 on May 21st, 2013 at 12:53 pm said:

Sony please forgive me. I saw the XBOX One announcement conference thinking ti might be superior and consider buying it. Never have I been so wrong. PS4 al the way.
Could you ever forgive me? :'(

+ dmc123 on May 21st, 2013 at 12:54 pm said:

i Just saw the XBOX One conf … and I just have to say: I LOVE YOU SONY!

+ PainOfSarrow on May 21st, 2013 at 1:11 pm said:

Lol at the new XBOX… looks like a VCR and now they want to go all black like us. also hurd you need the Kinect at all times for it to even function.

+ PainOfSarrow on May 21st, 2013 at 1:14 pm said:

Pheonix954 , nope you are not Forgiven. your pretty much admitting to turning ur back on sony if xbox one turned out better. pack your bags and get OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

+ that-acmilan-guy on May 21st, 2013 at 1:22 pm said:

I am surprised despite having a Google + page, you guys didn’t create this event over there as well. Google + event tools are much better and it helps to sync with my android calendar among other things. So please create the event on Google+ as well.

+ kennyclank on May 21st, 2013 at 3:18 pm said:

(Reaction 2 Vid) Hey, why are my eyes all blurry? And why am I getting visions of this PS4? Oh wait! I forgot! This video is blurred! OH GOD WHY?

+ Brain723 on May 21st, 2013 at 6:54 pm said:

I have never been a huge fan of Microsoft, although I did enjoy my original xbox (which I bought long after already having a ps2). I even enjoyed my 360 for a time, but the Xbox One looks like a disaster! THANK YOU SONY FOR ALLOWING OFFLINE PLAY AND NOT BLOCKING USED GAMES NEXT GEN.
I have enjoyed all the Sony consoles and I LOVE my PS3 but you are not an perfect company that automatically gets my undying devotion. Conversely, when you do things that are awesomely customer friendly, I want to do what I can to support you with both words and money. Everything I have heard about the PS4 so far sounds great. (Particularly when compared with the anti-consumer practices that seem to be taking place with the next xbox).

Keep up the good work. Looking forward to the ps4,

+ FerrettKiller on May 21st, 2013 at 7:23 pm said:

In Russia, PS4 preorders you.

+ leoncito80 on May 21st, 2013 at 7:36 pm said:

Why to wait so long please show the new console before please

+ Guimace on May 21st, 2013 at 8:54 pm said:

PS4 has better specs than both rivals!

+ Hiroku1988 on May 22nd, 2013 at 7:52 pm said:

I can’t wait!!!

+ JOCO1988 on May 23rd, 2013 at 2:40 am said:

I have a lot of PS1, PS2 and PS3 games, will you enable U streem so the PS4 detect the game you put in and will streem it online? It would be a kick ass function for backward compatibility.

+ freefallanyday on May 23rd, 2013 at 9:48 am said:

when can i buy

+ TFProtoform157 on May 25th, 2013 at 7:54 am said:

it sounds great. the only thing is, ill only get it if I can play ps3 games on it. if it doesn’t then I wont bother trading it in.

+ norespect11 on May 25th, 2013 at 5:33 pm said:

cant wait cant wait cznt jwebfubfil;ftg CANT WAIITT

+ norespect11 on May 25th, 2013 at 5:34 pm said:

I hope the ps4 will have over a 1 T hard drive because with all the new games coming out i dont think the ps4 will have enough space to keep downloading high quality games

+ EGGMCDUFFY345 on May 26th, 2013 at 9:42 pm said:

what im waitin for for e3 god of war 4 co-op 1 screen an destiny an jak an daxter

+ EGGMCDUFFY345 on May 26th, 2013 at 9:43 pm said: