Horizon Zero Dawn

May 23

May 23

Grand Theft Auto V Special & Collector’s Editions – Pre-Order Starting Today

R*Q's Avatar Posted by

We are proud to announce full details of the Special Edition and Collector’s Edition of Grand Theft Auto V – which will be available for worldwide pre-order starting today from participating retailers.

As an additional bonus, those who pre-order any edition of Grand Theft Auto V (including the Special Edition, Collector’s Edition or the standard retail edition) between now and September 17th will get access to pilot the Atomic Blimp in-game vehicle.

Grand Theft Auto V Atomic Blimp

Here are details of what exclusive items you can look forward to in each edition, and you can read about each of them in more detail over on the Rockstar Newswire and at http://www.rockstargames.com/V/preorder.

The Grand Theft Auto V Special Edition

Grand Theft Auto V Special Edition (Short)

The Grand Theft Auto V Collector’s Edition

Grand Theft Auto V Collector’s Edition (Short)

The Grand Theft Auto V Collector’s Edition and Grand Theft Auto V Special Edition are the perfect way for fans to celebrate the return of GTA, with special digital content and exclusive Grand Theft Auto V physical items. Grand Theft Auto V Collector’s Edition will retail for $149.99, while the Grand Theft Auto V Special Edition will retail for $79.99 (check with your local retailer for international prices). All versions are now available for pre-order until September 17, 2013, while supplies last.

Look for online pre-order links to be updated at www.rockstargames.com/V/preorder starting later today.

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2

SWITCH_00599 said:

May 23rd, 6:08 pm

im definitely getting the collectors gonna stop by tomorrow and pre order it :D

JnF_Gho5t said:

May 23rd, 6:08 pm

For the Collector’s Edition, they should add a bit more to justify that price. Perhaps an artbook, and soundtrack? Seems overpriced imo.

usaofamerica said:

May 23rd, 7:44 pm

CRAP!

saab01 said:

May 23rd, 9:09 pm

Myself I preordered the standard edition months ago and I am fine with it. I really hope we can see a huge jump from GTA IV to GTA V. I am sure the game will be just as fun as every GTA is.

Gekidami said:

May 23rd, 10:47 pm

Put it on PS4 and i’ll pre order the Collector straight away. I’m not going to get this in September only to have the next gen systems come out 2 months later.

Sarges24 said:

May 24th, 12:07 am

Hate to be a Negative Nancy but……. Goodness is that awful! As others have said, GTA IV CE, awesome. This is just another a typical pile of rubbish CE. The Map is neat, definitely be cool to frame, steelbooks are always welcomed but the rest, for $150!? Understandably the suckers, I mean die hards would buy a CE with anything in it but come on. Even an extra $20 for the Special Edition w/ Map and Steelbook is a bit far fetched. How big is this map?

IrishDude2 said:

May 24th, 11:22 am

Hello Rock*. Why am I commenting here.. Your not reading these comments on either blogs. We’re all wasting our time here

JROD0823 said:

May 24th, 12:16 pm

I feel that the Special Edition is a good value for what you get, but the Collector’s Edition is absolutely ludicrous.

I don’t ever recall asking you developers to jack up the pricing of collector’s editions from $100 to $120-150, so who do you guys think you are to just assume that we will be willing to spend that kind of money on them from now on in the first place?

biggunner7 said:

May 24th, 8:56 pm

149.99 what a joke

PrinceofXIII said:

May 24th, 10:21 pm

lol overprice piece of crap collector’s edition.

Matrix_Lion said:

May 25th, 8:31 am

You know what they say bout when ya palm itch
I’m gonna get money money I’m gonna get
Security Deposit Bag with Logo Key I’m gonna get

ArvindraHerod12 said:

May 25th, 10:53 am

I see Mr. Bellic at custom chracters, hint hint

I-900-COMPTON said:

May 26th, 5:28 am

if i’ve already pre-ordered does that mean i don’t get the blimp?

“As an additional bonus, those who pre-order any edition of Grand Theft Auto V between now and September 17th will get access to pilot the Atomic Blimp in-game vehicle.”

John-Shooter said:

May 28th, 9:26 am

waited like 8 hours and i was 7th in line to buy the SE version of IV when it released at 12am .. but i wont be buyin this game unfortunately .. i doubt it will be anything close to IV

PAGE 1 2