PS4-Watch_Dogs

Destiny: The Law of the Jungle

DeeJ's Avatar + Posted by DeeJ on May 23, 2013 // Community Manager, Bungie

Back at Bungie, we’re all hard at work gearing up for the big show in June, but we didn’t want to leave you empty-handed heading into E3. To whet your appetite for Destiny’s gameplay reveal on June 10th, we’re releasing a CG/live action trailer that features three Guardians in action. The spot, titled “Law of the Jungle,” was created in collaboration with director Jon Favreau, actor Giancarlo Esposito, and visual effects house Digital Domain.

See you at E3!

PAGE 1 2

+ lisatsunami on May 23rd, 2013 at 2:44 pm said:

I’m not into shooters but just wanted to say I love your use of the narrator here. He is an excellent, versatile actor who steals every scene he’s in.

Oh, the trailer looked awesome. Best wishes to a new IP.

+ Loy310 on May 23rd, 2013 at 2:44 pm said:

Bungie, as a PlayStation fan but most importantly as a avid gamer, thanks for embracing the gaming culture. Very happy to see the strong support for the PS4. Looking forward to Destiny, not only for the game play and Bungie experience but also because Astronomy is a topic that I spend a lot of time engaged in, so naturally I am drawn to the game.

Can’t wait to see the live gameplay, and you guys better give Naughty Dog a run for their money. ;-D

DeeJ's Avatar

+ DeeJ on May 23rd, 2013 at 2:55 pm said:

This has been a great first date with the PlayStation community. You people rock. Thanks to all of you for the enthusiasm, the insightful feedback, and the lofty standards. Bungie loves to listen to the people who want to play our games, so we’ll do this again. We’ll wait a few days to call you so that you don’t think we’re desperate, but we’ll be around again soon.

+ franky_boyzz on May 23rd, 2013 at 3:25 pm said:

Now Cmon this look amazing ,PS4 will OWN xbox so easy ,it has almost nothing new while PS4 as so much to offer …without forgeting PS VITA !! damm im in love XD

+ MisterWillow on May 23rd, 2013 at 4:08 pm said:

I’ve been following this as closely as I can, and the more I see on it, the more excited I get. I seriously cannot wait for the Sony conference.
Just show it early… like now. Right now. We won’t mind a bit. ^_^

+ The111Company on May 23rd, 2013 at 4:38 pm said:

I’m very excited for this new title. But please tell me that the storyline is as deep and detailed as the graphics(like the Metal Gear Solid games, so confusing). I’ve noticed a lack of story along most modern games and I don’t want this game to go to waste, E3 maybe?

+ BlindMango on May 23rd, 2013 at 4:46 pm said:

I thought that Halo, Halo 2, and Halo 3 were nothing short of ambitious masterpieces, I poured so many great hours into online multiplayer… on my brother’s Xbox, lol. It sucks that Halo never came to PS3 but you know what, I’m happy to see that Bungie is finally coming over to PlayStation and really showing care for the PS community, that won’t go unnoticed, I can’t wait to see more from Destiny, looks like a fantastic game!

+ JKar275 on May 23rd, 2013 at 4:46 pm said:

Will there be underwater combat or exploration in Destiny?

+ LandmineSalesman on May 23rd, 2013 at 4:51 pm said:

Pretty amazing that Sony isn’t talking about Planetside 2 for PS4 (their own first party game) and promoting Destiny instead :O Bungie is THAT good! :P

+ Zunja on May 23rd, 2013 at 5:07 pm said:

I know its way to early to say any of this but I’m wondering what they party size is.

I’ve already talked, by talked I mean shown them literally anything about this fantastic game, six of my friends into getting it.

I’m pumped to play it with them. That trailer is too fantastic I don’t know what do do with myself.

+ jaydee1020 on May 23rd, 2013 at 5:16 pm said:

i really hope sony know what theyre doing on the release of the ps4 i hope they can meet demand or else there will be bloodshed and death with so many 360 gamers crossing over and combinig with ps3 players the crime rate will rise if sony dont come correct with ps4 release

+ Nano1124 on May 23rd, 2013 at 5:25 pm said:

Ca’t wait!

+ Nano1124 on May 23rd, 2013 at 5:25 pm said:

Can’t wait!

+ GAM3R_16 on May 23rd, 2013 at 6:01 pm said:

I’ve always envied my friends discussions on Halo. I always felt left out of the conversation & out of a great game. All your dedication to the Playstation community sounds very promising, and I look forward to Bungie’s next big game. I’ve heard a lot of great stuff about you guys! No pressure :P

+ BukoNuTz on May 23rd, 2013 at 6:26 pm said:

I’m very excited for this game! Bungie do not disappoint us!

+ lyfestory on May 23rd, 2013 at 6:28 pm said:

more than anything else, definitely interested in seeing all the big reveals at E3 at the Sony conference.. I hope they make it a no-brainer as to what system is the best choice in the next gen…

+ Kurokami_Izanagi on May 23rd, 2013 at 6:44 pm said:

This looks promising and I hope it will deliver an outstanding performance during E3.

+ Aceun on May 23rd, 2013 at 7:06 pm said:

Can’t wait!

+ Jisatsu_Kiddo on May 23rd, 2013 at 8:50 pm said:

I know a bunch of the kids here are way to young to recall, but Bungie was a multi-dev team in the beginning.

+ saab01 on May 23rd, 2013 at 9:07 pm said:

I have a feeling this game will be really really good. I cant want until E3 to see some gameplay. Destiny looks like a very promising game cant wait for more details about the game.

+ Vidarcr on May 23rd, 2013 at 11:31 pm said:

Well as an avid Bungie fan, I couldn’t be more excited to see you guys bringing your talet to my favorite platform, I know it’s not a lot, but you’ve got a sure sale here, welcome aboard.

+ TwinDad on May 24th, 2013 at 7:46 am said:

I know it’s uncool to come in a just post negative, however I don’t care for shooters at all, but I do I think others have been looking forward to this as it’s be talked about for a while now.

+ Connor2122 on May 24th, 2013 at 8:28 am said:

Bungie never knew the day that you would support PlayStation so much i’m so glad you have join the PlayStation community I can’t wait for Destiny you guys are such amazing developers Halo was so much fun I’m expecting this new master piece will be 100x better i’m getting it on PS4 thank you so much Bungie and again welcome to PlayStation Community :D

+ TechN9ne116 on May 24th, 2013 at 10:31 am said:

Hello Bungie studios, I’m a newer comer to the FPS genre. I’ve heard of your great work on the Halo Series, and was wondering if Destiny is going to redefine the combat system of FPS or get more players involved? Also is this a different experience working along side with Sony? I would really like to hear your guy’s input. :-)

+ TechN9ne116 on May 24th, 2013 at 10:34 am said:

I meant to say new comer, but my phone likes to finish words for me, lol….

+ Welmosca on May 24th, 2013 at 10:46 am said:

@ 32 LandmineSalesman – You can’t you definitely can’t be serious…halo one of the best FPS’s?…thats very far to be true.

Anyway I dont have hopes on “Destiny” but I wanna try it myself…but if its anything like halo…then just no.

+ Stackcluster on May 24th, 2013 at 11:11 am said:

Nice trailer indeed, interesting !!

+ SpeedRacer1955 on May 24th, 2013 at 11:26 am said:

Have really been a lurker of the Halo franchise but with equipment failure rates of the x-box 360 exceeding those of PS3 I decided to go with the more reliable hardware at the time. Have always longed to play Halo so when others in family had it I dabbled in its gameplay. Now that Sony is being graced with Bungie’s brilliance at game develpoment and with Microsoft focusing on the TV experience with Kinect I will be sticking with PS4 as a “gaming” console.
I look forward to the Destiny Universe and titles going forward into the future.

+ Alyyse on May 24th, 2013 at 12:11 pm said:

i can already tell this game is going to be great

+ Shedagilos on May 24th, 2013 at 12:14 pm said:

@DeeJ. The trailer is mesmerizing!! I look fwd to seeing more at Sony’s E3 Press Conference.
Welcome aboard!!!

+ Bicgoozgetten-69 on May 24th, 2013 at 12:55 pm said:

so cool im happy about this game. Can’t wait !!!

+ EL_CUCO305 on May 24th, 2013 at 2:04 pm said:

Definitely pumped up for the Destiny movement!!

+ ONE3NO3 on May 24th, 2013 at 8:05 pm said:

I do love how xbox make themselves seem desperate.

+ ThePandaEmperor on May 25th, 2013 at 5:30 am said:

Thanks for coming to playstation :D oh and thanks for give the playstation peopel your support! :D ever since I’v been into gaming they have always been some of the best in the industry for gamers :D. I’ll pick this up day one I’m sure :D

+ PANTHER1030 on May 25th, 2013 at 9:29 am said:

This game will be amazing, first day for me with PS4!

+ swan-ton-bom on May 25th, 2013 at 9:03 pm said:

I think I’ll fall in love with this game…..

+ Rata_Morena on May 25th, 2013 at 11:39 pm said:

games to buy for my ps4 destiny,cod ghost,killzone,watch dogs,GTA5.

+ killingspree500 on May 26th, 2013 at 9:19 am said:

Cant wait for BIG E3 Sony is going to throw down! and really cant wait for DESTINY better save up some CA$H! The Benjamin Franklin$. PLAYYYYYYYYSTATION 4!! Sony stay with the GAME$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$! and bring PSO2 and Guild wars 2 to ps3 and ps4!…..please. o__o

+ Measy87 on May 26th, 2013 at 2:52 pm said:

The Power of the Playstation 4 looks like its going to allow for some amazing games. I can not wait!!!

+ UnwaryShadow on May 26th, 2013 at 11:11 pm said:

I can’t wait for this game, I just wish they have it available for the PS4 version. Also the trailer look sick, it’s almost if their trying to make a movie out it. Would love to see it if it ever comes out :) I wish I can be as creative and hardworking as the people at Bungie, they know how to make a great story and creative work.

+ RMX84 on May 27th, 2013 at 11:53 pm said:

I hope Bungie delivers some real good Exclusive Content for PlayStation fans, since we haven’t had their games for the past 10 years.

+ Nealynch on May 28th, 2013 at 7:51 am said:

Awesome cant wait for this…day one for me

+ KillerClown2143 on May 29th, 2013 at 10:23 pm said:

This trailer peaked my interest for the game, but it will probably be a while before I look into buying it.

+ Phoenix7469 on May 30th, 2013 at 8:30 pm said:

I was wondering why it reminded me of Halo.

+ TheBlackFerrari on June 7th, 2013 at 2:51 pm said:

OMG this game is so freakin awesome, just one thing if you guys could fix the way you aim and allow all the weapons to aim i think this well be the best game you guys have ever made, because halo is great but the aiming really pisses me off and im sure it does to everyone else

PAGE 1 2