PS4 - Transistor

The Last of Us: Pre-Order the Digital Edition & Season Pass, DLC Detailed

Eric Monacelli's Avatar + Posted by Eric Monacelli on May 28, 2013 // Community Strategist, Naughty Dog

The Last of Us on PS3

The Last of Us arrives in just a few weeks. We’re happy to let you know you can pre-order the full digital edition of the game starting today on the PlayStation Store. The game will be a Day 1 Digital download — this means you can get it at midnight on June 14th. The digital edition features a unique download installer which will allow you to start playing the game once the game data is a little over half way downloaded.

The Last of Us is a universe rich in character and story with many facets that we could potentially explore for years. We’re getting started by announcing that there will be three packs of downloadable content for The Last of Us available after the game launches.

If you want to lock in all three of those DLC packs at discounted price, step up now and grab the Season Pass. The Last of Us Season Pass DLC is available for pre-order now on PlayStation Store — only $19.99 for three DLC Packs. This is a 30% savings over the pricing of the DLC packs individually. The Season Pass will be available at your local GameStop when you pick up The Last of Us, as well. Unique to Season Pass buyers are the following Day 1 bonuses:

The Last of Us on PS3

Day 1 Bonuses

• Increased Crafting Speed
  • Increased Healing Speed
  • 9mm Reload Speed Upgrade
  • Rifle Clip Capacity Upgrade
  • Grounded – exclusive 90min “Making of The Last of Us” documentary

These Day 1 bonuses will help you get a head start and an edge in Joel and Ellie’s struggle to survive through the single player campaign of The Last of Us. The documentary, Grounded, is an in-depth look at the making of The Last of Us throughout its development by Area 5.

For the first time ever we’ll be offering single player DLC. The journey and cast of characters in The Last of Us lends itself to thorough narrative exploration and we’ve got more of the story to tell. The two other DLC packs will feature multiplayer content in the form of additional multiplayer maps and other expansions. You’ll be hearing about our multiplayer over the next couple of days. It’s an experience that continues the themes, tone and tension from the single player campaign and we can’t wait to tell you more about it.

Pre-Order the full digital edition of The Last of Us as well as The Last of Us Season Pass now on the PlayStation Store. Not going digital yet? Look for the Season Pass when you get your game in retail stores on launch day, June 14th, 2013.

PAGE 1 4 5 6

+ oldquacker on June 14th, 2013 at 5:37 pm said:

I bought the season pass on 6-12 for 19.99 Do I still need to buy the 9.99 dlc for multiplayer?

+ Zariyda on June 15th, 2013 at 12:01 pm said:

When I hit Making The Last of Us it goes to the store and says : There are no items that you can purchase at this time. Why?

+ Trusybee125 on June 15th, 2013 at 2:45 pm said:

The Day 1 Bonuses from the Season Pass. Are they for the single player or multiplayer?

+ OhhhMyyBubba on June 15th, 2013 at 10:32 pm said:

I have a few questions…

how do I use my new wallpapers I got from my code from my receipt when I preordered my game at gamestop…
I downloaded them all and it says they installed but I cant find any of them on my themes..

and my second question is how does the season pass work??

I mean when the dlc comes out, do I just go to it on the playstation store and download it??

p.s. naughty dog absolutely killed this!!! this game was so fun and hard but I only beat it on regular in 13 hrs.. the ending made me tear up lol. im glad the story ended well too.. it was the most realistic gameive ever played based on the ammo depletion and bad guys and such.. the military is legit in this too!! the first level made me think this was really happening..

the people at naughty dog will never fail to amaze me..

+ Sieeker on June 16th, 2013 at 1:31 am said:

I pre-ordered the season pass, but I can’t find the day one bonuses anywhere and I’ve tried installing it 3 times. Where is it?

+ BIGREDCARLTON on June 16th, 2013 at 8:26 pm said:

please answer if i buy season pass do i get onine pass too.

+ demioscronin on June 18th, 2013 at 12:09 pm said:

Ok, im still not seeing any making of documentary available to download. Am I missing something here, it seems like the season pass worked perfectly???

+ Glaplayer627 on June 18th, 2013 at 12:12 pm said:

aren’t we getting the season pass at a discounted price by being a plus member?

+ reem8293 on June 19th, 2013 at 9:04 am said:

If i buy the season pass for only US address and i’m not from US. and i will cash the season pass will the season pass work both american and European? Please answer before i buy!

+ jannos12 on June 19th, 2013 at 10:06 am said:

when will the last of us dlc season pass be available to use, so you can play the included dlc items

Greetings,

+ PolishBoy13 on June 21st, 2013 at 3:51 am said:

Does the Day 1 Digital version also include multiplayer?

+ IRISH_WARHAWK on June 21st, 2013 at 6:59 pm said:

After 5+ hours of downloading, I can’t even play the game. It’s stuck on the load screen ( Black screen with the last of us in white on bottom right hand corner ) Left it on for over an hour numerous times then when I quit the game it restarts the ps.
Anyone know what to do, should I delete it and then download it again??

PAGE 1 4 5 6