Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward

May 30

May 30

Castle of Illusion: Reimagining a Classic

Mai Kawaguchi's Avatar Posted by Sr. Digital Brand Manager, Sega

When we announced Castle of Illusion on PlayStation.Blog back in April, we told you that we’d be back to share some Behind The Scenes videos. We’re back with the first one today.

Watch the video above to see the game director and the art director of the original Castle of Illusion for Sega Genesis (1990) reflect on the development of the original game. In this video, key members of Sega Studio Australia will also give you a glimpse of the upcoming re-imagined version of the game.

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2

SpooNManX said:

May 31st, 6:08 pm

Is there any chance we will get to play the original Genesis version along with this?

james3thebeast said:

June 1st, 12:22 am

another vote here for a vita version! please, we love you guys for making this, but this would be best for vita!

Nooterman said:

June 1st, 6:17 am

I will buy this if SEGA announces Yakuza 5 localization and Valkyria Chronicles HD collection(or 4). You announced the Casual stuff for Wii U, give us the hardcore. Announce Shenmune 3 for PS4 and I will buy 3 copies of that and 2 copies of every game you release afterwards.

togue said:

June 2nd, 9:42 am

Looks great but the PS3 is going to be obsolete soon, I have had mine since launch and plan on trading it in this fall for the PS4. I have been hesitant on buying digital PS3 content because of this. I think this game would make more sense on the VITA.

monone18 said:

June 2nd, 4:08 pm

We need good games like this on VITA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAV600 said:

June 3rd, 6:37 am

Love the fact that my generation grew up playing this, Now my daughter and her generation to get to play this reimagined classic.

Stargazr64 said:

June 3rd, 7:58 am

No Vita, no buy.

Please share this rather popular sentiment with your bosses.

LukenAtMe said:

June 5th, 8:21 pm

Wow, senpai, looks like there are quite a few gamers here who want a Vita release. Add me to the list. This is a great game to have on the go. Make it happen.

LukenAtMe said:

June 5th, 8:25 pm

I would like to add that I played the original on my Master System with my sister. Most of my friends had that other system. This game made me happy to own my SMS.

PAGE 1 2