LittleBigPlanet 3

PS Home Update: Take a Virtual Tour of PlayStation’s E3 Booth

Cade Peterson's Avatar + Posted by Cade Peterson on Jun 05, 2013 // Community Manager, PlayStation Digital Platforms

This week in PlayStation Home, we open the Virtual PlayStation E3 booth for pre-registration, earning you an exclusive BEYOND: Two Souls PS3 theme and other Home rewards. Code Mystics surprises us with a retro-style arcade personal space, Game Mechanics introduces a horse racing game, and summertime is here in the Granzella Teahouse. Also, don’t forget to register for the Paradise Springs Poker Tournament —it’s on Saturday, June 8th!

Virtual PlayStation E3 Booth Opens for Pre-Registration

The biggest video game event of the year, E3, is almost upon us! Following tradition, we’ve taken the actual schematics of this year’s physical PlayStation booth and recreated it in PlayStation Home, right down to the finest details. Few are fortunate enough to attend the real event, but we love sharing the experience with all the PlayStation fans out there. This E3 is shaping up to be an extraordinary one — you don’t want to miss it.

Starting later today, everyone who pre-registers in our virtual E3 booth will earn exclusive rewards, including a Beyond: Two Souls PS3 theme. This is only available for those who pre-register this week!

E3_BEYOND-reward

Log into PlayStation Home later today to pre-register and snag this exclusive bonus!

When E3’s doors open on Tuesday June 11th at noon Pacific (3:00pm Eastern), the virtual doors open too.

This year, we have even more awesome rewards, which you can snag by completing various quests. Here are a few:

Exclusive The Last Of Us PS3 Theme

E3_TLOU-reward

Two free PlayStation Mobile games: Rymdkapsel and Haunt the House

PSM-2FreeGames

Free trial of Music Unlimited

MusicUnlimited-reward

Exclusive Destiny PS3 theme

DestinyPS3theme

Free trial of PS Plus

PSPlus_30DayTrial

Exclusive first wave beta access to Killzone: Mercenary, available later this year on PS Vita

KillzoneMercenary_BETA

Jump into PlayStation Home before Monday night and pre-register to earn your Beyond: Two Souls exclusive PS3 theme, then get ready for opening day, June 11th. See you there!

Code Mystics – Mystic Arcade Bundle

With the Mystic Arcade personal space bundle, return to a day when old school arcade games ruled the land. Mystic Arcade is a cosy throwback, a movie theatre lobby with plenty of space to organize your own personal arcade games. Mystic Arcade’s bundled-in accessories include a theatre poster and garbage can, as well as an exclusive, animated glow-in-the-dark Mystic Arcade T-shirt (in both male and female variations). You can also add your own custom images to your movie poster frames, with plenty of wall hanging space to show off your theatrical taste. Visit the Mystic Arcade Theatre Lobby often; the movie marquee sports a new title every week, each an ’80s-themed movie homage. Mystic Arcade makes a perfect venue for your classic arcade cabinets such as Centipede, Frogger, Asteroids, Time Pilot, etc. (sold separately).

MysticArcade_2013-May-24_684x384

LOOT – Hollywood Hills House

New from LOOT Entertainment: imagine an estate with free Entertainment On Demand, swimming and a stunning view of the Los Angeles skyline! Welcome to the Hollywood Hills House, now available in nighttime as well as daytime variations as both an estate and a clubhouse! Throw a giant pool party, meet with your club, or simply entertain a few select friends – if you want to live like a PlayStation Home celebrity, then this is the place to own.

NOTE: Due to contractual and rights agreements, some EOD channels are nation specific. Crackle content is only available in United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Australia. RadioIO is only available in the United States and Canada. In addition, due to rights issues, countries may not receive the same content selections within the channels. Only one TV can be active at a time. The LOOT™ EOD will work in any private space, UNLESS the space comes with a video screen you cannot turn off.

nDreams – Animation Dance Pack, Volume 3 + Street Wear Collection

nDreams Animation Packs – Volume 3

If you have been in PlayStation Home recently you will have definitely seen nDreams’ amazing range of Dance Animations. Filmed at the world famous Pinewood Studios these fully motion captured dances and gestures have taken Home by storm. Now get ready for a brand new pack of Dances in the nDreams Animation Packs – Volume 3.

Dance Packs include (3 dances in each pack):

• Attitude Dance Pack
  • Sexy Dance Pack
  • UK Dance Pack
  • Kung Fu Dance Pack
  • Capoeira Dance Pack

nFashion – Street Wear Collection

Stand out from the crowd with this amazing collection of Street Wear clothing from nDreams. For those who want to be fully kitted out why not try the four full body outfits each for male and female that include their own motion captured Dance Animation. Or you can purchase clothing items individually and for those who just want to strut their stuff you can purchase two Dance Pack which includes the dances from the full body outfits.

Game Mechanics – A Day At The Races

Game Mechanics has created a new casino style game for your apartment or club. It is called A Day At The Races. Five jockey mounted ponies go around an oval track and you bet on which two are going to finish first and second (order does not matter). You get 300 coins when you purchase the machine and get an additional 20 coins every day you check in with the game. Your friends can come by and play it even if they don’t own it. The first time they play they get 20 coins and 5 per day after. Owners get a better deal because ownership has its privileges. There are 10 Rewards you and your friends can earn by completing achievements. You can bet up to 20 coins per race on any combination of horses and the odds go from 2 for 1 to 200 for 1. Another cool feature is that if you own the table and play at it, you can go to a friend’s apartment, play on theirs and all your stats and coins come with you. You can even start a streak on your machine and complete it on their machine, or even on a machine in a club. Coins are available in the store for those who run out. Up to 12 players can play on a machine at once and it uses 14 furniture slots.

GM_HorseRace_684x384

Digital Leisure – Paradise Springs Poker Tournament

There are only a few days left to register for the Paradise Springs Poker Tournament this weekend! To register all you have to do is head to the Poker Room in The Casino and purchase a bracelet at the registration desk. Once you’ve got your bracelet be sure to come back on June 8th when the tournament starts. You can read up on how the tournament works, and when it starts in your region, by checking out the tournament rules right next to registration desk. You don’t want to miss your chance to rake in up to 250,000 in casino chips and to claim all the glory!

DigitalLeisure_PokerTournament

Granzella – Summer Teahouse + New Yukatas

Summer Teahouse

Summer is coming to Granzella’s Japanese Tea House personal space. The summer sun shines on the small tea house in the mountains. Wind blows through the bamboo grove and the sky is a clear blue. Spend some quiet time in elegance. Cool Japanese sweets and a colorful flower arrangement, hospitality that only summer can bring.

Now that the seasons have changed, let emotions surround you as you spend a peaceful moment here.
Note: This personal space’s landscape changes with the seasons.

New Yukatas

New patterns for Granzella’s Yukata series have arrived! Set against a refreshing white background, the Hydrangea pattern for women and the Lotus & Frog pattern for men garnish these Yukata. Spend the approaching hot summer in a refreshingly cool Yukata!

20130605_Yukata

JAM Games – Royal Blues or Pinks?

To celebrate the imminent birth of Prince William and Princess Catherine’s first baby, and the future heir to the throne of Great Britain, we bring you a right royal collection – Royal Blues or Pinks?

As the world waits to see whether the future British heir will be a boy or a girl, we are giving you a small collection of royal baby items, including everything you’ll need to create your royal nursery in blue or pink. Plus, everyone can join in the fun by grabbing a free prediction t-shirt, you decide whether you think the baby will be a new prince or princess!

Royal_Blues_or_Pinks_Promo_02_684x384

Lockwood – Dream Doodle Packs + Extras

Dream Doodle Packs

Expand your collection of colours, stamps, stickers and words with new doodle packs! Dream Universe and Delirious Squid Doodle Packs are available from the store, and the Safari Pack is available from the Gift Machine.

Lockadoodle_update_poster_5thJune_050613_1280x720

Conversational Gestures

Also from Lockwood this week, pick up a conversational gestures pack from the store or head over to the Gift Machine for a limited time sale!

VEEMEE – Billabong, Scooters + Wrangler

Billabong

Check out the latest selection of great new clothes from Billabong this week. Choose from a selection of new hats, shirts, shorts, skirts, sweaters, vests, trousers, dresses and 2-part bikini bundles. Don’t miss the amazing Black Calex Wind Shell and Black Heather Statik Fleece for men. The Mo Mint Aida May shorts and Black In Ur Dreams mini skirt for women are must-have additions to your wardrobe.

Billabong_Batch020_OneLuv_2013-05-29_260x340Billabong_Batch020_AXSTruckerHat_2013-05-29_260x340

Scooters

Combine style and elegance with these iconic Classic Scooters locomotion items from VEEMEE. Go for the complete look with a parka jacket and a matching helmet for each scooter. You can also get each item individually or all the scooters, helmets and jackets in one great discount bundle.

Wrangler

Summer is finally on its way and this week in PlayStation Home Wrangler releases a great range of clothing perfect for those long virtual summer days. Men can stay cool with the Icarus Crank Short Jeans, while for women there’s the Norma T-Shirt and Hannah Shirt. For those warm summer nights there’s the long sleeved Bay City Shirt and Paisley T-Shirt combo for men, and the Corynn Aloe Vera skinny jeans for women. That’s not all, there are lots of other fantastic items out in the Wrangler store this week to complement the already great selection.

Wrangler_Batch013_Norma_2013-05-29_260x340Wrangler_Batch013_WesternShirtRed_2013-05-29_260x340

x7 Update

This week in exclusive VIP nightclub x7, there is a new exclusive value bundle, a new freebie for the men, and several new Animations from Konami. All are available early-access this week to x7 members only. Head to x7, take the elevator upstairs, check out these fine items, then dance the night away!

Mall Update – The Virtual Item Showcase, Volume 90

Magnus has returned, sharing with us all the hottest new items this week. Check out the video below for all the details. Highlights include the ridable Demon Horse, and Lightning Eyes from Lockwood, relaxed looks from Wrangler, Billabong and new additions to the Street Wear collection from nDreams. Enjoy this week’s Virtual Item Showcase.

See you in PlayStation Home!

Want to chat more about PlayStation Home? Hop on over to the Home Forums! If you’re having trouble with Home, head to the Home Support forum.

+ tj_martins on June 6th, 2013 at 8:46 am said:

I found the RED comments from the moderator to be very informative. thx for that!!

I hope it isnt a limited event since I am planning to check when I get home. It would have been nice to atleast get a ball park timing of when we should be there.

+ Ra_The_Sun_King on June 6th, 2013 at 10:44 am said:

@98 I already talked to LOOT , last week and they said they have NO SAY in what Music channels get put into the Radios, so then I talked to RADIO IO and they said Sony is the one that can Fix it , Its on their Part, and so Here I am .

+ CommandingTiger on June 6th, 2013 at 11:04 am said:

Wow! a lot of stuff at the E3 virtual booth this year!

+ Xyp9x on June 6th, 2013 at 11:48 am said:

Where’s the E3 thing? I can’t find it anywhere! I’m EU.

+ tj_martins on June 6th, 2013 at 11:58 am said:

@104, the E3 thing is the biggest gaming event of the year. It is usually held on the West Coast of the US. (I think it is always California)

EU would prbably have to settle for viewing it on Playstation.com streaming or in Playstation Home, or on the Vita (for the first time ever)

+ TBV121 on June 6th, 2013 at 12:12 pm said:

So, for the Killzone Mercenary Beta, how will we be able to access that? Also, I heared the E3 conference will be streamed to the PS Vita. Will there be an app for that?

+ The_Dukenator on June 6th, 2013 at 12:43 pm said:

@104 E3expo.com

+ The_Dukenator on June 6th, 2013 at 12:44 pm said:

@106 Its unknown at this point.

+ LadyAuditore007 on June 6th, 2013 at 1:32 pm said:

I am really excited about E3 2013 Playstation Home Booth I will be defentaly be checking that out looks like its better than last year can’t wait to make a video of E3 2013 in Playstation Home and put it on my gaming channel on youtube

+ Xyp9x on June 6th, 2013 at 1:36 pm said:

I meant the Virtual Stand E3 Booth in PSHome, sorry my misunderstanding.

+ Tankmen404 on June 6th, 2013 at 2:21 pm said:

killzone mercenary beta? is this an online beta like kz3’s online beta?

+ The_Dukenator on June 6th, 2013 at 5:21 pm said:

@110 It’ll show up.

+ gygk on June 6th, 2013 at 6:55 pm said:

Can’t wait for the E3 event! I never been to a event on PS Home but the rewards you get look awesome looking forward to it!

+ punjabiboy14 on June 7th, 2013 at 2:50 am said:

Hi guys im a little confused when does the e3 booth open on june 10th or june 11th

+ sebastianseb on June 7th, 2013 at 3:48 am said:

@94 I’ve been through all the navigators menues, no E3. I’m in Sweden, don’t know if we get it later? Been checking in home a few times the last days.

+ The_Dukenator on June 7th, 2013 at 7:15 am said:

@114 June 11lth.

@115 Have you check the Playstation forums?

+ Proteus581 on June 7th, 2013 at 11:22 am said:

Will the Beyond Two Souls theme only be available after the 11th or is it available now?

I’ve never used Home but this seems like a really good use of it.

+ alaskafogorhom on June 7th, 2013 at 11:44 am said:

X – Go to, loading, and i’m redirected to hub. Is this correct? I need make some combo X -> O ->->?

+ blueice604 on June 7th, 2013 at 1:18 pm said:

Can someone tell me how to sign up?

I just got in Home for the first time and automatically agreed on a few things and saw a msg saying thank you for pre reg…but I haven’t done anything! Does it auto pre-reg you once you go into Home?

HELP plz…

+ blueice604 on June 7th, 2013 at 1:37 pm said:

I became a lady (why?) standing there, so how do I pre reg?

+ Auto-saver on June 7th, 2013 at 5:15 pm said:

I think you’re automatically pre-registered when you logged in to Home. You can’t access the booth until E3.

+ RobDirtDTA on June 7th, 2013 at 9:41 pm said:

Ok so don’t know if I’m the only one confused about this but, i preregistered and got the shirt and saw the message that said thank you for preregistering but how do i get the BEYOND theme?

+ Ra_The_Sun_King on June 8th, 2013 at 7:41 am said:

Can Someone Fix all the M-10 errors, I even try to go to my Personal space and it says The Lobby Is Full and it sends me back to my Studio . And NO , it is not my Internet connection .
!Network Error C-931 Network Error M-10 .

+ zappajustin on June 8th, 2013 at 7:50 pm said:

Would anyone be able to tell me when the Virtual E3 booth will be over? I’m on vacation the week of E3 and all I have is my Vita! I would love to get Haunt the House and all the other rewards.

+ wilfareus on June 8th, 2013 at 10:18 pm said:

I can’t find the booth

+ The_Dukenator on June 9th, 2013 at 4:08 am said:

@124 I think after E3 is over.

@122 You’ll receive a voucher for it.

@117 On the 11th, you’ll get a voucher for it.

+ Kasaix on June 9th, 2013 at 8:53 am said:

How do you actually get the dynamic theme? I can’t find it. When it said I pre-registered, I just got a shirt with a badge that said E3 2013. That was it.

+ nussplistulle on June 9th, 2013 at 10:46 am said:

I don’t even know where to register. When I use the navigator, all I see is a sign that I can’t enter.

+ IDivineMyth on June 9th, 2013 at 1:46 pm said:

I try access de activity board,but appears an erro
(anable to access server,try again later) :/

+ The_Dukenator on June 9th, 2013 at 8:06 pm said:

@127 Did you miss the part about the voucher?

@129 Hmm. Might be fixed when E3 Booth opens. The last quest was the Pirate one as I recall.

+ punjabiboy14 on June 10th, 2013 at 12:24 am said:

hey guys one the E3 booth open in playstation home can we win all the rewards on that day or will the rewards be available on different days till the 13th

+ gowofwarkratos on June 10th, 2013 at 1:37 am said:

I need to get home soon otherwise will be too late haha!

+ Macello on June 10th, 2013 at 5:48 am said:

I do not have a Playstation 3 but I have Playstation Plus. How can I get the Vita content on my Vita? Thanks.

+ NorakD on June 10th, 2013 at 2:10 pm said:

So I just logged in to PS Home to pre-register, but it just goes to the screen that says it opens tomorrow and redirects back to the Hub. Does that mean I’m pre-reg, or what? I’d hate to miss out just because it’s closed and it’s still not past time yet.

+ NorakD on June 10th, 2013 at 2:55 pm said:

Well, I guess not…since after further research apparently it was supposed to be an actual booth…*sigh* Once again, false dates, “June 5 – 10″ and NO times posted when it actually ends. So then I’m assuming it was June 5 – 9, NOT the 10th. Since today IS the 10th and the booth is closed…

+ Zion546 on June 10th, 2013 at 3:31 pm said:

Hello, I have a quick question. I logged onto PlayStation Home today (I never used it before) and I was wondering how do I pre register for the Virtual PlayStation E3 booth, do I just log on? Or am I suppose to look for something because I couldn’t find anything. Sorry if someone asked this before, and thanks for the help!

+ Zigsta29 on June 11th, 2013 at 7:15 am said:

I am so glad I was messing around with PS Home yesterday! I didn’t know anything about the free theme and other stuff until I installed it! Is this the only time when PS Home is really active?

+ KATO-LEE on June 11th, 2013 at 9:40 am said:

SONY FIX THE CHOPY SOUND IN THE E3 THEATER IN HOME

+ mjdino9803 on June 11th, 2013 at 10:38 am said:

Plz somebody tell me how to re-register.

+ dspoon187 on June 11th, 2013 at 11:22 am said:

I’m a little confused. Will quests become available once the doors open? Because I keep getting a Cannot Connect to server message.

+ bth718 on June 11th, 2013 at 1:08 pm said:

Sony shouldnt assume that everyone has their original wireless controller. Mine worn out so thanks to this assumption i cant complete a quest that requires a wireless controller with six axis. so thank you sony for showing me how useless my wired controllers are.

+ sammy9005 on June 11th, 2013 at 1:21 pm said:

im confused ive not recieved a download code for the 2 psm games it just says you have recieved a voucher code on both the game pictures and i also can’t find the killzone mercenary beta please help and whats going on with the 2 psm games

+ CTguitarguy on June 11th, 2013 at 1:26 pm said:

I finished the quests to get the destiny voucher code for the dynamic theme, and every time i try to load the code at the kiosk it says “failed to download voucher code” I am really upset :(.

+ kotec123 on June 11th, 2013 at 1:32 pm said:

I feel REALLY let down as well. PS plus 30 day trial code says “failed to load”. I spent all this time doing quests, and will probably just give up now because whats the point if we won’t get any goodies in return?

+ Sir_Voodoo on June 11th, 2013 at 1:34 pm said:

i cant bring up the voucher code for the destiny theme its says “failed to download code” and im upset cause that’s the reason why i did the e3 quest…

+ CTguitarguy on June 11th, 2013 at 1:37 pm said:

This kind of hiccup and connectivity issue is what I associate with ps3, psn, and this is my first time using home, and sure enough issues here too. Come on guys…..I want my themes. We all do.

+ wash4156 on June 11th, 2013 at 1:41 pm said:

im have the same problem with “Failed To Download Code” for beyond two souls them and that shirt

+ GuiltyBlaze on June 11th, 2013 at 1:48 pm said:

I did all the quests up to the Last of Us quest, tried to get my voucher code so I could redeem the dynamic theme and it refused to give it to me no matter how hard I kept retrying. I thought it was a bug so I tried to quit out of psn home and back in only to see that ALL MY QUEST PROGRESS WAS ERASED. What is going on guys?

+ RobertRobbins on June 11th, 2013 at 1:49 pm said:

the voucher codes are not working for many people at the E3 booth

+ wash4156 on June 11th, 2013 at 1:50 pm said:

@ GuiltyBlaze same thing for me but i still have all my rewards from them so this is a small bug