Driveclub

PlayStation at E3 2013: Watch it Live

Sid Shuman's Avatar + Posted by Sid Shuman on Jun 10, 2013 // Senior Manager, Social Media

Update: We’re live on Day 3 of E3 2013! Keep an eye on the PlayStation Livecast (embedded above) for developer interviews, behind-the-scenes peeks and more. Oh, and if you missed Monday night’s press conference (or just want to relive it in all its glory), catch it at the bottom of this post.

Today’s PS LiveCast Schedule

2:45pm — Murdered: Soul Suspect
3:00pm — The Last of Us
3:45pm — The Witness
4:00pm — Destiny of Spirits
4:20pm — Final Fantasy XIV
4:30pm — PlayStation Blogcast LIVE

Here we are at last. Keep your browser locked to this page for all the action from the PlayStation E3 2013 Press Conference. The event itself kicks off at 6:00pm Pacific Time / 9:00pm Eastern Time, though the broadcast begins at 5:30pm Pacific.

Time to meet your hosts!

Official PlayStation Blogcast: Sid ShumanReyOfficial PlayStation.Blogcast: Justin Massongill

anthonyMeredithTaryn

You’ll also find the livestream at PlayStation.com, Ustream.com/PlayStation, PlayStation Home. You can watch E3 live directly on your PS3 too – look for the icon under your XMB’s What’s New section. And PS Vita owners can tune in via Nico Nico!

We’ll also be live-Tweeting direct from the auditorium all evening and throughout the conference – please follow us at @PlayStation for regular updates, and check out our Instagram page for photos. Enjoy the show!

PlayStation’s E3 2013 Press Conference

324 Comments

PAGE 1 3 4 5 6 7

+ solidkratos963 on June 10th, 2013 at 5:53 pm said:

Sony better Deliver or else I give up on on consoles

but why should I worry when I know for a fact that SONY will
deliver, hope that the console looks good.
I kinda of hoped for the tron look from that fake
pic of the PS4

+ Budapesti on June 10th, 2013 at 5:55 pm said:

My Pachter-like prediction:

PS4 will be $399
However, the 8gb memory stick required for most games will be $199.

:P

+ solidkratos963 on June 10th, 2013 at 5:55 pm said:

I guess we can not comment during the live stream since it reloads the page
guess I have to Hold myself down from commenting

+ Elsa on June 10th, 2013 at 5:56 pm said:

no icon for the livestream on the “what’s new” section here in Canada… and Playstation Home is taking forever to load!! Hate to say it, but Sony needs a MUCH easier way to view live events like this.

+ solidkratos963 on June 10th, 2013 at 5:57 pm said:

solved the problem open an extra tab so I can watch and comment

+ fkyrsht on June 10th, 2013 at 5:57 pm said:

swag

+ djgreenlava on June 10th, 2013 at 5:59 pm said:

the live stream on ps3 with the browser on ustream looks and plays awful. why can’t I watch it live through the YouTube app?

+ thebrokncompass on June 10th, 2013 at 6:02 pm said:

What I expect:

-A new game from Naughty Dog
-More details for Capcom’s “Deep Down”
-A better MGS V showing than XBone
-A competitive price point (Meaning, not $599)
-For the love of God no crazy DRM policies!
-No 24-hour online check-in
-No SPYING! (We can close the Eye any time we want)
-A new game from Naughty Dog (Yeah, said it twice.)

+ Elsa on June 10th, 2013 at 6:02 pm said:

in fact… 5 minutes later… and Home is STILL loading…and finally I get into Home and want to go to the E3 theatre that I was in earlier today… and now it’s saying it’s “verifying Purchased content”… again, this really shouldn’t be rocket science.
I may have to watch the thing on my tiny computer screen after all…. looks like the big TV is out and there’s no way to get full picture event coverage… it keeps blanking out and the video is out of sync with the sound.

Good thing Sony isn’t trying to sell us on the “tv experience” on our consoles…

+ N8V_Shenanigans on June 10th, 2013 at 6:05 pm said:

I’m watching it right now and its messing up!! it keeps stopping and cutting out.-_-

+ SDkngsht on June 10th, 2013 at 6:07 pm said:

#Random would love to be able to create a new PSN ID w/out changing login info or losing all the content & trophies from the past couple years – not a sub-profile just a name change if the name is available.

+ ErickEnglish2011 on June 10th, 2013 at 6:08 pm said:

Where can i watch on ps3

+ SpooNManX on June 10th, 2013 at 6:18 pm said:

SO….??

+ JaShatta1 on June 10th, 2013 at 6:42 pm said:

Jow much did they price it yet, i had to go get my wife from work smh

+ hazelcabug on June 10th, 2013 at 6:42 pm said:

Terrible news for psvita only about 10 to 15 games this year which half of it is not AAA. Vita will just become a 2nd screen for PS4! If you can’t provide more games then why you started selling this STRONG handheld with no games, and again it will just become 2nd screen for PS4? I wont spend another dime just to play PS4 game on PSvita! rather sell this PSVITA asap!

+ GGCAN on June 10th, 2013 at 6:44 pm said:

@207.

I’ll put spaces in here or it won’t post and get moderated…but go to the site below and it’s what is being broadcast above.

www . ustream . tv / ps4

There’s a bit of lag..but not as bad as on here.

+ hazelcabug on June 10th, 2013 at 6:45 pm said:

In addition, if only I predicted this will come to psvita, I should had never purchase this garbage and bought ps3 instead. Ps3 = psvita almost same price. Ps3 game = psvita game as well almost same price. And also last year’s PS3 AAA games are either free or sold for 10$ only. PSVITA is the most terrrible gaming device ever!

+ Wolfwarrior32323 on June 10th, 2013 at 6:47 pm said:

Takes 22 seconds to buffer plays for 3 and a half seconds PLAY IT ON SPIKETV!

+ Antoinj2010 on June 10th, 2013 at 6:53 pm said:

Why when I enter my birthdate it just loads an goes right back an asks me for my birthdate again it won’t start the conference for me

+ tdmoncr on June 10th, 2013 at 6:54 pm said:

OMG i live in georgia Atlanta when does it start?

+ GGCAN on June 10th, 2013 at 6:55 pm said:

@220…it’s already started…

+ Antoinj2010 on June 10th, 2013 at 6:56 pm said:

Somebody help why can’t I WATCH IT

+ GGCAN on June 10th, 2013 at 6:59 pm said:

@ 222…assuming you are over 18 ?

I think you have to be to watch the show.

+ Antoinj2010 on June 10th, 2013 at 7:00 pm said:

Yea 26

+ Conaaando on June 10th, 2013 at 7:01 pm said:

Games are pretty lame these days.

+ Antoinj2010 on June 10th, 2013 at 7:01 pm said:

It just won’t load the live stream I don’t know what the problem is I enter aug 31 1986 and it loads then goes right back to enter your bday

+ GGCAN on June 10th, 2013 at 7:02 pm said:

Most likely because so many people are on and trying to get on…I know a lot of the sites aren’t working well because of the volume of people watching.

+ GGCAN on June 10th, 2013 at 7:03 pm said:

They’ll post the show later and you can watch…only it won’t be live…so you won’t miss anything really.

+ Antoinj2010 on June 10th, 2013 at 7:04 pm said:

Yea I figured that thank for the help bro ill just hafts wait an watch on YouTube

+ GGCAN on June 10th, 2013 at 7:05 pm said:

Not a problem….I know I am NOT leaving the site I’m on now….most likely will never get back on…haha.

+ jt33fgk on June 10th, 2013 at 7:13 pm said:

dam thing video keeps freezing and skiping..i love the ps4 counsel

+ supermanuel42 on June 10th, 2013 at 7:42 pm said:

Ps4 supports used games!!!

+ masakamakohamaha on June 10th, 2013 at 7:42 pm said:

how long I have to wait AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

+ hazelcabug on June 10th, 2013 at 7:54 pm said:

170 titles for ps4 on its first year but only 150 titles for psvita for almost 2 years! D@MN YOU SONY! I REGRETTED BUYING PS VITA EVER!

+ masakamakohamaha on June 10th, 2013 at 7:58 pm said:

watch it on playstation home this is bull butters

+ GGCAN on June 10th, 2013 at 8:03 pm said:

$399.99 yes !

+ hazelcabug on June 10th, 2013 at 8:03 pm said:

It took them just 5 minutes to finish the presentation for vita!!!!!!!!!!!!!! only around 10 – 15 upcoming games that sucks! Most of it are just indie games! Sony just signed the death of PSVITA.

+ Big_Slick on June 10th, 2013 at 8:05 pm said:

$399 sounds awesome!!!! Thanks Sony for coming through with something to get excited about.

+ SpooNManX on June 10th, 2013 at 8:06 pm said:

This just in… Microsoft cancels the Xbox One.
When asked about it they said “We just can’t compete this time. Sorry, no more questions”.

+ SpooNManX on June 10th, 2013 at 8:07 pm said:

@ hazelcabug: Well every PlayStation 4 game will be playable on the Vita.. So there is no more reason for companies to make 2 versions of each game anymore. Nor is there any reason for us to pay twice..

This is a GOOD thing!

+ JaShatta1 on June 10th, 2013 at 8:07 pm said:

Sony you guys made me so proud, im even tearing up considering how i came from all the abuse and name calling you guys get and i try my best to defend you guys, now you guys help me prove it that you guys or the best

+ Emobaby9288 on June 10th, 2013 at 8:10 pm said:

i cant wait to get ps 4 now $399 i’m sold an i’m buying it not just cause its an epic price but beacuse i love scea …. it is one of the best gaming companys in the world and i cant wait til 2moros E3 virtual tour in playstation home …. ps4 u have me sold an my vote cant wait to see what else we can expect from u … blessed be to u all … an keep the games coming …. GAME ON!!!!

+ XxPancakeFeverxX on June 10th, 2013 at 8:12 pm said:

PS4 Coverage: Awesome!!
PS Vita:What The Hell?

+ PhillyPhreak on June 10th, 2013 at 8:12 pm said:

So is it pay-to-play for online play on PS4?

+ Mister-Nep on June 10th, 2013 at 8:13 pm said:

Sony you are amazing!

+ kdarkone on June 10th, 2013 at 8:14 pm said:

$50.00 a month till release..$399.00 Sweet.

+ destruction1983 on June 10th, 2013 at 8:14 pm said:

This is awesome the best moment of my life the price is totally worth it has the best games the playstation plus and I’m love envy thing about ps4 can wait to buy one

+ Emobaby9288 on June 10th, 2013 at 8:15 pm said:

@244 …. to answer ur question is to remind u of what SCEA is all about …. they are a gaming company built not only on ps+ a pay by month service but also a free to use internet accsess free for everyone

+ punjabiboy14 on June 10th, 2013 at 8:16 pm said:

The console looks so good
and thank you sony for letting us play and sell our games
and the cloud service is nice
especially $399 console
i cant wait to go to the virtual booth to win all the rewards
@204 just watch the E3 here it doesn’t take time to load

+ punjabiboy14 on June 10th, 2013 at 8:17 pm said:

oops i meant playing used games and lending games to friends

PAGE 1 3 4 5 6 7