PS4 - Destiny

PlayStation at E3 2013: Watch it Live

Sid Shuman's Avatar + Posted by Sid Shuman on Jun 10, 2013 // Senior Manager, Social Media

Update: We’re live on Day 3 of E3 2013! Keep an eye on the PlayStation Livecast (embedded above) for developer interviews, behind-the-scenes peeks and more. Oh, and if you missed Monday night’s press conference (or just want to relive it in all its glory), catch it at the bottom of this post.

Today’s PS LiveCast Schedule

2:45pm — Murdered: Soul Suspect
3:00pm — The Last of Us
3:45pm — The Witness
4:00pm — Destiny of Spirits
4:20pm — Final Fantasy XIV
4:30pm — PlayStation Blogcast LIVE

Here we are at last. Keep your browser locked to this page for all the action from the PlayStation E3 2013 Press Conference. The event itself kicks off at 6:00pm Pacific Time / 9:00pm Eastern Time, though the broadcast begins at 5:30pm Pacific.

Time to meet your hosts!

Official PlayStation Blogcast: Sid ShumanReyOfficial PlayStation.Blogcast: Justin Massongill

anthonyMeredithTaryn

You’ll also find the livestream at PlayStation.com, Ustream.com/PlayStation, PlayStation Home. You can watch E3 live directly on your PS3 too – look for the icon under your XMB’s What’s New section. And PS Vita owners can tune in via Nico Nico!

We’ll also be live-Tweeting direct from the auditorium all evening and throughout the conference – please follow us at @PlayStation for regular updates, and check out our Instagram page for photos. Enjoy the show!

PlayStation’s E3 2013 Press Conference

324 Comments

PAGE 1 5 6 7

+ YorlecmNwahs on June 12th, 2013 at 4:21 pm said:

Go to Google

Search “Let’s Get FlatOut Head On PS Vita Compatible”

Click on the first result.

Sign the petition please.

+ Crazy-Maisy on June 12th, 2013 at 4:23 pm said:

@#251 The PS Vita Wi-Fi only is $249 at BB, and near that price. $299 is for bundles, mostly, now. Orig. model 3G/Wi-fi is/was $299 FWIW

+ MKPACK on June 12th, 2013 at 5:00 pm said:

Please make all of the individual game livecasts available to watch later. Thanks for the great coverage!

+ supvic on June 12th, 2013 at 5:03 pm said:

they are available on the Playstation youtube page, but only day one so far.

+ ATTILA11 on June 12th, 2013 at 5:07 pm said:

I wonder if we will be able to play music while playing the game . It is a little spec but sure is awesome. It would be awesome if we were able to like videochat while playing the game, but it is probably coming for the next generation console.

+ MKPACK on June 12th, 2013 at 5:11 pm said:

Video Unlimited needs to become part of the UltraViolet digital video sharing consortium. If they were, I’d buy all my streaming videos through Video Unlimited.

+ DCS-Tekken on June 12th, 2013 at 8:17 pm said:

We don’t care! We don’t Care!

All we want to see on PS4 is our Playstation Home!

If Sony dosn’t Supprt PS Home on PS4 ur letting ur Fans down… Many of us Support PS Home…

I been on Home over 4plus years…. Don’t let PS4 End our Playstation Home!

+ INFAMOUS_WOLF_1 on June 12th, 2013 at 8:46 pm said:

How do u catch some one if they stole your ps3?

+ AstroBoy1217 on June 12th, 2013 at 9:22 pm said:

its really awesome gameing system. ITS OVER $399!!!!!!!

+ OneMoreVillain on June 13th, 2013 at 12:04 am said:

If you are a Sony fan, Oh my god are they way to boss.

Everyone put in www(dot)XboxDone(dot)com – Oh Sony you make me laugh.

+ pablofsi08 on June 13th, 2013 at 6:39 am said:

PS4 still has time to implement retrocompatibility with PS3 games, PS2 games and PSX digital games and decline Plus being mandatory to play online maintaining online playing free for everyone. If they don’t, I will give the thumbs down to PS4, use my PS Plus account to “buy” free PS4 games and only buy it after it has dropped it’s price dramatically or they add compatibility with PS3 in any way they want to. I encourage everyone that bought over 190 digital PS3 games supporting this company to do the same. RESPECT TO MY PS3 GAMES COLLECTION!!

+ WhiskerSTARS on June 13th, 2013 at 9:57 am said:

I want my codes I earned on Playstation Home god damnit.

+ ElektroDragon on June 13th, 2013 at 10:30 am said:

WHERE IS DAY 3?

+ ElektroDragon on June 13th, 2013 at 10:31 am said:

@312 : I had to go in and do it all over again, and I got all my codes this time.

+ xRAZIUGx on June 13th, 2013 at 10:45 am said:

Where is Saints Row Third for PS+???????????

+ CatatonicAlex on June 13th, 2013 at 1:36 pm said:

Darn. I missed dragon’s crown.

+ Strangeheaven on June 13th, 2013 at 2:26 pm said:

PS4 has no rubber feet. I may want keep the console horizontal. It must have rubber grips surely.

Does anyone know if the console will have rubber feet to stop it sliding.

+ Strangeheaven on June 13th, 2013 at 2:26 pm said:

Does anyone know if the console will have rubber feet to stop it sliding.

+ xX-l3lood on June 13th, 2013 at 5:04 pm said:

Hey so just a question of plus on ps4, I understand you will only need one account with plus to play online for every account. Now will all accounts also have benefits of plus like auto backup and cloud service?

+ hndyman43 on June 13th, 2013 at 5:11 pm said:

does anybody know if you can play ps3 games on this?

+ neuropunk on June 14th, 2013 at 2:38 am said:

Anyone else skipping the PlayStation 4 that are mad that Sony abandoned its turn based JRPG gamers?

I want games such as Xenogears and Final Fantasy VII – X, not the crappy JRPGs we get these days. Tales is excellent, although not turn based but that’s about it.

I hate crappy generic FPS, especially Call of Duty, and not seeing anything that looks good for PS4. I used to buy Sony consoles pretty much solely for turn based JRPGs, so what is my reason for PS4?

(I hate Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy 15 looks like a crappy action game and not Final Fantasy-esque whatsoever. Oh and I loathe garbage MMOs, so no FF14 for me either.

Think I’ll just go play Xenogears again, and play old games that I have played before, AGAIN, since Sony refuses to get some great turn based JRPGs.

+ viceforce on June 14th, 2013 at 4:54 am said:

Sony I happy to say I got The Last of Us which was yesterday (6/13/13) and it’s a beautiful game. One problem and it’s a major one. There are save issues. Whatever it says Autosaving……Please Wait on for different lines it’ means it’s not saving. It also means I can’t manuel save, Load or even quit. Please patch it up or this will make a lot of gamers unhappy.

+ GRIM__REAFER on June 14th, 2013 at 9:19 am said:

IS there a video somewhere with what happen on day 3? ????????????????????????????????????????????

+ ccanfield1 on June 14th, 2013 at 10:22 am said:

I’d love it if you guys were able to make your coverage of E3 available On Demand. I wasn’t able to watch most of it live but it would be great if I could go back and watch the recordings of each segment. Please put up each segment in it’s entirety and not just Youtube style clips. Whether it was available for download through the Playstation store or up this website, I would be able to watch so many of the segments I missed that way. Your coverage was some of the best I saw out of everyone reporting from the Expo. You can really get a sense of the passion for gaming coming from all the hosts.

PAGE 1 5 6 7