Uncharted 4

E3 2013: All the Live Presentations and PS4 Demos

Sid Shuman's Avatar + Posted by Sid Shuman on Jun 12, 2013 // Senior Manager, Social Media

In case you missed the news, PlayStation is streaming live game demos, never-before-seen live gameplay footage, and interviews all week long (watch live here). Here, we’re collecting all the presentations in one convenient place for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy!

We’ll keep this list updated as the live segments roll into our YouTube page.

Batman: Arkham Origins (PS3)

Battlefield 4 (PS4, PS3)

Blacklight: Retribution (PS4)

CounterSpy (PS3, PS Vita, mobile

The Dark Sorcerer (PS4) / Beyond: Two Souls (PS3)

Daylight (PS4)

Destiny (PS4, PS3)

Destiny of Spirits (PS Vita)

Diablo III (PS3, PS4)

DiveKick (PS3, PS Vita)

Doki Doki Universe (PS3, PS Vita)

Dragon’s Crown (PS3, PS Vita)

DriveClub (PS4)

The Evil Within (PS4, PS3)

Hohokum (PS4, PS3, PS Vita)

inFAMOUS: Second Son (PS4)

Killzone: Shadow Fall (PS4)

Killzone: Mercenary (PS Vita)

Knack

Murdered: Soul Suspect (PS3)

Octodad: Dadliest Catch (PS4)

OddWorld: New ‘N Tasty (PS4, PS3, PS Vita)

The Order: 1886 (PS4)

Mad Max

Need for Speed Rivals (PS4, PS3)

PlanetSide 2 (PS4)

Puppeteer (PS3)

Sportfriends (PS3)

Tearaway (PS Vita)

Transistor (PS4)

The Walking Dead (PS Vita) The Walking Dead: 400 Days (PS Vita, PS3)

Warframe (PS4)

The Witness

53 Comments

PAGE 1 2

+ HeySumbode on June 12th, 2013 at 3:37 pm said:

<3 PlayStation

+ PAPA_DOC_LIVES on June 12th, 2013 at 3:40 pm said:

Hmmm… I wonder if Sony’s “Pulse Elite Headset” will work with the PS4? I sure hope so!!! ^^

+ CatatonicAlex on June 12th, 2013 at 4:05 pm said:

Wow. Look at all those PS Vita games. Amazing.

+ Mobius2525 on June 12th, 2013 at 4:14 pm said:

sweet

+ GRIM__REAFER on June 12th, 2013 at 4:21 pm said:

hope you remember to do this with the rest of them. Not fun trying to look them up. Specially with other user using the same videos.

+ Tjoeb123 on June 12th, 2013 at 4:34 pm said:

Any chance these (as well as pretty much every other PlayStation trailer) can get onto the PS Store, so we can download them onto our PS3s/PS Vitas?

+ KRONOS– on June 12th, 2013 at 4:52 pm said:

There are so many E3 news that I have not been able to watch the coverage you guys have been doing. Thank you, Sid, for compiling all the news and videos in one post as this makes it easier for me to check everything you guys have been covering. Awesome work and make sure to get some rest once all the E3 madness is over.

+ xeno3d on June 12th, 2013 at 4:59 pm said:

@2 That is what I am wondering… I am about to buy one but only if will carry over to PS4

+ Suicide_Surfer on June 12th, 2013 at 5:25 pm said:

Does one PS plus account give access to multiplayer to every account on the system or only the plus account. I plan to share a PS4 with my brothers, but I really don’t want to have to buy 3 different plus accounts

+ Rockefellow on June 12th, 2013 at 6:15 pm said:

Scuicide_Surfer: It’s been confirmed via multiple sources that one account with Plus will cover an entire system’s multiplayer connectivity. I’m not going to look it up for you; you left a comment here, so you can check Google if you want concrete info.

+ soundandvision77 on June 12th, 2013 at 7:52 pm said:

I think Meredith is becoming a great interviewer for playstation. She seems to have a good knowledge of the games she’s talking about. I’m not sure if there will be another season of The Tester, but I think they should get Meredith involved in more promo stuff like this for interviews, etc. How about an appearance on the Blogcast?

+ OneMoreVillain on June 12th, 2013 at 9:31 pm said:

@9 Then you do not have to worry, Sony already confirmed that you entired household will have access to the content on the PS4 and it’s multiplayer as long as there is one account registered to the system and will not require users to purchase multiple subscriptions with each account.

+ Welmosca on June 12th, 2013 at 10:58 pm said:

All?????…Where is KZ Shadow Fall demo…?….not even the gameplay was posted here on the blog,even being really short it blowed every game out of water…Shadow Fall is the game that is pushing me forward to buy a PS4 and you guys are neglecting it?…is that right?…

In another hand…I’m eager to see The order…and very very happy to know that it’ll be 3rd person,thank you for share that information.

PS:Meredith Molinari….marry me.

+ GalvatronAlpha7 on June 12th, 2013 at 11:51 pm said:

Mmmmm…playstation

+ derb on June 13th, 2013 at 2:18 am said:

Really wish there was a reset button on accounts or Sony increasing the system limit from the master.

I have 3 PS3 systems and a PSP-GO

I lost the cable to charge the PSP-GO so there is no way I can deactivate it from my account.
I deactivate all 3 PS3 systems
I activate 1 PS3 system
I attempt to activate a second and I am hit with the YOU already have 2 PS3 systems activated.

I guess I’ll have to deactivate EVERYTHING to get my account working on the PS4 (minus the PSP-GO-GO)

+ TRED- on June 13th, 2013 at 2:19 am said:

PS+ subscription is a deal breaker , just make it a choice but charge 100 for all those who think its a great idea. PS+gold coming soon

+ rscayab2064 on June 13th, 2013 at 7:09 am said:

can anyone tell me what are the ps vita games listed in here?

+ ChrisREDb86 on June 13th, 2013 at 8:11 am said:

Damn sony why is ps vita to you____???? im so frustrated with this console … no AAA games announced in this e3 only the same games and a lot of ports and indies.. you promised PS3 like games cross play, cross buy, … now all of this is going to trash as the system \
Respect us we are supporting you sony your handheld

+ onslaughtree on June 13th, 2013 at 8:44 am said:

Sorry @19, but seems like you are not aware of the massive amounts of games showcased at the Vita E3 booth. Kotaku has a vid of the games at the Vita booth. Go check it out. Vita is the best handheld machine on the market, with allot of quality games….Keep on Gaming.

+ onslaughtree on June 13th, 2013 at 9:01 am said:

Stelth Bastard, looks really solid gamers.

+ Heavenly_king on June 13th, 2013 at 10:28 am said:

@9 if on his PS4 your account is present then yeah he can play online. Yoshida said that via twitter. :D

+ pablofsi08 on June 13th, 2013 at 10:39 am said:

PS4 still has time to implement retrocompatibility with PS3 games, PS2 games and PSX digital games and decline Plus being mandatory to play online maintaining online playing free for everyone. If they don’t, I will give the thumbs down to PS4, use my PS Plus account to “buy” free PS4 games and only buy it after it has dropped it’s price dramatically or they add compatibility with PS3 in any way they want to. I encourage everyone that bought over 190 digital PS3 games supporting this company to do the same. RESPECT TO MY PS3 GAMES COLLECTION!

+ boxmyth on June 13th, 2013 at 10:58 am said:

I like that you can choose to download the single player or multi-player portion of a game first (shown at the tail end of The Order video). That’s a nice feature.

+ onslaughtree on June 13th, 2013 at 12:51 pm said:

@23 Sony has already said that ps3/psn/ps2/ps1 games will be sorported through the cloud service, so you will have access to your old library. The ps3 will be supported through sony and 3rd parties after the ps4 launch so there is no need to unplug your current ps3.
Also your current psn account covers 2 ps3 and 2 psp/Vitas so I will presume that this will carry over to the ps4 where you can have your ps3 + ps4 under 1 current psn log in info. It only makes sence to do it this way.
I myself have a huge ps3 library, digital and physical games, but ps3 is ps3. I cant expect sony to build in a ps3 disk drive to play my disk ps3 games in the ps4. PSN games, YES. I expect to have access to my digital ps3 games , but im ok with not getting my ps3 disks not playable on my ps4.

+ CatatonicAlex on June 13th, 2013 at 5:22 pm said:

If you want to watch e3 videos of the ps vita youtube xlogicalzx
He has them for almost every vita game there.

+ The-Incisive-One on June 13th, 2013 at 5:23 pm said:

I’m super stoked!

+ igorrocks2 on June 13th, 2013 at 6:18 pm said:

Sony stock rocking 1 dollar a day I am SO HAPPY! LONG LIVE PLAYSTATION!
Jack is Wolverine of PlayStation
Mark Cerny is Iron man/Stark of next generation
1st party devs Stark Industries
Hirai san is Hulk of Sony who protect people and don’t like when Microsoft/Xbox/ Hydra is messing with us gamer’s
Shuhei Yoshida Guardian of the Galaxy now that’s Business I will support with my life if I need too!

+ igorrocks2 on June 13th, 2013 at 6:45 pm said:

@15 Use PS Vita cable or go to your account on the web and press deactivate all devices then reactivate those that you have or use thee most I did it Note you Can do that once every 6 months I hope Sonny will allow PS4 to be activated as separate device because I have 2 PS3’s on my account and don’t want to deactivate one of them
@16 won’t happen PS+ founded on different fundamentals. plus it’s already said that it is up to developers to restrict MP or not Sony not controlling it .. You see PS4 build on on open world sandbox approach and PS+ is cheaper than xbox live by far because you get advantage of whole PlayStation ecosystem from PSP/Vita/PS3/PS4/PSN I even have PS1 and PS2 so having whole team only advantage to me

+ duchessban1 on June 13th, 2013 at 7:40 pm said:

This is so cool Thank you for this!! :)

+ derb on June 13th, 2013 at 11:21 pm said:

@28

Thanks. I had looked on the site before. I didn’t know it was under account. I thought it would be under devises. Yes 6 months popped up in a display. I have 2 PS3 side by side each other and I’ve been deactivating each time I switched. Ill post here again if it worked :)

+ derb on June 13th, 2013 at 11:48 pm said:

Yayyyy 2 system activations for game.

1 for video. I guess that’s norm. Thanks again.

Yes Sony needs to allow a third for PS4 :)

+ DragonIrons on June 14th, 2013 at 7:23 am said:

@15 Derb, why don’t you just go buy another cable for the psp?? If you can’t find one in stores I’m sure you can find one on Amazon…..

+ DragonIrons on June 14th, 2013 at 7:26 am said:

wait so I have a Vita and a PS3 (and I use both). If I got a PS4 too I wouldnt’ be able to use it w/o constantly deactivating and activating one system or the other? LOL no thanks…. not till they change that stupid policy. Shouldn’t even be a policy at all. I mean why the hell do they care how many systems you have?

+ DragonIrons on June 14th, 2013 at 8:19 am said:

On an off note…. I was hoping by now you all would finally release a 1/2 hdmi video cable to use the UNused port on the top of the Vita. So when we’re home we can use the TV for Vita games and basically use the vita like a controller.

+ onslaughtree on June 14th, 2013 at 11:06 am said:

@33, As of now, all of your PSN content can be used on 2 ps3’s and 2 psp’s. So its obvious your going to have the same content used on ps3/ps4 on your new account.

+ derb on June 14th, 2013 at 3:29 pm said:

@32

I have no use for a PSP, PSP GO, or PS VITA.

I primarily use 2 PS3 systems only.

I couldn’t activate 2 PS3 systems because I was being counted against by an activated PSP GO. Game & Video. I read that if you bought & activated an older PS3 model, the limit was 5. Also they changed that limit to 3 sometime ago. I’m using 320GB & 500GB models.

As far as I’ve tested with these models, you can only Activate 2 systems for game & 1 for video. Anything else & you’re hit with the “You already have 2 PS3 systems activated” message.

For those that already have 2 PS3’s activated, I don’t know if they are hit with the same message for their portables.

+ Bigjoe1627joseph on June 14th, 2013 at 5:35 pm said:

Battlefield 4 and Destiny are going to be awsome

+ KirAMinh on June 14th, 2013 at 9:43 pm said:

Cant wait to buy PS4. SO hype!

+ ElektroDragon on June 14th, 2013 at 10:23 pm said:

I LOVE YOU MARK CERNY!

+ XeahuleXolic on June 14th, 2013 at 11:17 pm said:

There are so many good games that I want to have and play so bad, I Love Play Station !!!!

+ bhaley83 on June 15th, 2013 at 12:18 am said:

Knack looks amazing! I will definitely be picking up that game along with Watch Dogs and AC4 :)

+ AizawaYuuichi on June 15th, 2013 at 3:29 am said:

@derb: The account activations are 2 portable systems AND 2 PS3 systems. I have two ps3s activated for game content, and my Vita. I’m pretty sure Sony isn’t stupid. When the PS4 launches, they’ll update the policy, and ADD PS4 to the approved list. A PS4 doesn’t equal one of the two allowed PS3 activations. They’ll most likely make it 2 PSP/Vitas, 2 PS3s and 2 PS4s (or maybe just one PS4, no way to know at this point).
But, my point is, I highly doubt they will make people deactivate a PS3 in order to use their account on the PS4.

+ pablofsi08 on June 15th, 2013 at 7:46 am said:

PS4 still has time to implement retrocompatibility through software emulation with PS3 games, PS2 games and PSX digital games and decline Plus being mandatory to play online maintaining online playing free for everyone. If they don’t, I will give the thumbs down to PS4, use my PS Plus account to “buy” free PS4 games and only buy it after it has dropped it’s price dramatically or they add compatibility with PS3 in any way they want to. I encourage everyone that bought over 190 digital PS3 games supporting this company to do the same. RESPECT TO MY PS3 GAMES COLLECTION!

+ NASCAR-PC on June 15th, 2013 at 9:37 am said:

Where is The Last Of Us Q&A

+ pablofsi08 on June 15th, 2013 at 11:27 am said:

onslaugthree: That is what we all want, but Sony sees money in RE-SELLING YOU ALL YOUR PS3 PSN GAMES COLLECTION WITH GAIKAI to play laggy PS3 you OWN. That’s what has been hinted by them. MONEY HUNGER.

+ pablofsi08 on June 15th, 2013 at 11:28 am said:

Plus it was said in another post that Sony doesn’t guarantee the PS3 still having online capabilities after PS4 comes out.

+ Garrison on June 15th, 2013 at 5:03 pm said:

I’m loving the way KNACK looks. I will get that game.

+ onslaughtree on June 15th, 2013 at 6:09 pm said:

I hear you and I must remind you that PSN is transfering over to PS4. Your same log in info, your same user account , your same Online name and if you have ps+, your Ps+ transfers over as well. So why would sony give you access to all of that and restrict you from your collection of PSN purchases ? It does not make sence. I do agree thogh that I would love to play all of my ps3 games on my new ps4, but seeing that backwards compatabality was removed from the ps3, I dont expectit it to be in the ps4, and Im ok with that. When the ps4 arrives, im switching over to ps4 games and if there is a game released for my ps3 that I want to play, I can still plug up my ps3 to my tv and enjoy that too. As long as I have access to all of my PSN games on the ps4, im happy with that.

+ Beyond-Flight on June 16th, 2013 at 4:53 am said:

Ps+ online is about too be awesome on PS4. looks like ima bout to buy a membership.

+ Strangeheaven on June 16th, 2013 at 5:54 am said:

Will the PS4 be more Energy Efficient then PS3?

PAGE 1 2