PS4 - The Last of Us Remastered

PlayStation Blogcast 079: Blood Draggin’

Sid Shuman's Avatar + Posted by Sid Shuman on Jun 30, 2013 // Senior Manager, Social Media

Subscription Links:

• Download the MP3 here on PS3, PS Vita or PC (Right-Click->Save As)

Frightfully sorry for the late post this week. But on the bright side, this week’s show has the stuff kids love: farm-fresh PSN new releases, idle musings about Hotline Miami and Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, plus one of our favorite E3 interviews in the form of a roundtable between Neil Druckman, Bruce Straley, Troy Baker, and Ashley Johnson for The Last of Us. We also celebrate the launch of PS Vita’s Indie Games store and share a slew of new Listener Letters. Listen in and let us know what you think!

Stuff We Talked About

Send us questions and tips: blogcast@playstation.sony.com

Official PlayStation Blogcast: Sid ShumanOfficial PlayStation.Blogcast - Nick SuttnerOfficial PlayStation.Blogcast: Aram Jabbari

Official PlayStation Blogcast: Neil DruckmannOfficial PlayStation Blogcast: Bruce StraleyTroy BakerAshley Johnson

The Cast

24 Comments

+ UndreyVITA on June 30th, 2013 at 12:27 pm said:

I do like me some fresh farms. Especially when they have video games in them.

+ Mercenary09 on June 30th, 2013 at 12:39 pm said:

Better late than never guys! Going to listen right now!

+ Brink-2-Chaos on June 30th, 2013 at 1:02 pm said:

Never been to a nascar game Lol

+ starbowy on June 30th, 2013 at 1:02 pm said:

What i really want to know… will PS4 going to have God of war on it?……..

+ UndreyVITA on June 30th, 2013 at 1:06 pm said:

I can’t download the podcast. Error 404, help?

+ Fardeenah on June 30th, 2013 at 1:06 pm said:

was looking forward to that. hey guys , could u tell us if sony would someday allow vuta users to switch multiple account on the fly like on ps3. its just so inconvenient going back and forrth with my US and EU account and its hharder when u have a single memory card, have to format it everytime. or an easy way to switch from EU to US account on the fly that would be awesome, like the iphone switching between app store on the fly

+ jawara on June 30th, 2013 at 1:07 pm said:

I can’t download it sid!

+ jawara on June 30th, 2013 at 1:08 pm said:

I’m not sure fardeenah

+ jawara on June 30th, 2013 at 1:09 pm said:

Ok it’s fixed. Download away fellow gamers. Oh and add me! :)

+ jawara on June 30th, 2013 at 1:38 pm said:

Hey what about velocity ultra hd for vita guys? You forgot that one!

+ jgrizzle358 on June 30th, 2013 at 2:34 pm said:

Can I just say how awesome it is that your guys connect with your fans? Sid, Nick and Justin (just had a discussion with Justin about Imagine Dragons the other day) have all talked to me on Twitter and Rey even added me on Facebook. You guys are awesome. Lots of people who work for big companies might think they’re too good to socialize with us lesser common folk, but not you guys. Nope. :)

I just fear I look like a stalker/overly attached fan sometimes. hehehehe…. *cough* >_>

+ nanaki85 on June 30th, 2013 at 3:37 pm said:

Ashley! <3

+ xClayMeow on June 30th, 2013 at 5:59 pm said:

Blood Dragon is awesome. You can read my review here:
(but it’s for the PC version)

Definitely worth the bargain price!

+ Ryumoau on June 30th, 2013 at 7:22 pm said:

sounds like a weak psn drop next tuesday. Any idea when Sanctum 2 will come to psn?

+ KRONOS– on July 1st, 2013 at 2:55 am said:

Lol, it was awesome to hear my name mentioned. Thank you guys for reading my feedback and I laughed hard when Aram cut Sid off while reading it. Good stuff.

Anyways I’m ashamed to say that I did not recognize Aram at all when I watched the Conan video. I must’ve been laughing during the skit because I missed when he said his name. So when you guys starting talking about Conan, I was confused and went back to watch the video again, and sure enough Awesome Aram was there. Very cool indeed!

Great blogcast as always. Loved the interview with The Last of Us folks. I completed the story last night and am already replaying it again. Incredible experience from start to finish.

Also playing Hotline Miami and yes, highly recommend it to anyone. It is brutally tough but so damn addictive to play.

Keep up the great work as always, fellas. Thank you again for everything you do!

+ Junguler on July 1st, 2013 at 4:22 am said:

love these blogcast(s)
thanks

+ ABRipperXX on July 1st, 2013 at 5:18 am said:

Great show this week guys! Any idea when Sanctum 2 is coming out on PSN? Thanks.

+ Tsquared on July 1st, 2013 at 8:51 am said:

Oh wow… I totally missed the Frozen Synapse announcement earlier this year! Any word on if they are still planning a 2013 release??

As always, thanks for the great work guys!

+ Kchow23 on July 1st, 2013 at 7:00 pm said:

Wow the one time that I don’t listen to the Blogcast right away, you guys have the Last of Us crew on! Can’t wait! Also whatever happened with the episode that occurred at E3? Can’t find it on the youtube channel.

+ PsychoSploosh69 on July 1st, 2013 at 7:17 pm said:

Hey Sid, I wanna comment on something you said about Last Of Us. Without use of spoilers. You said the game is so long? I went through what seemed like 5 levels, and I’m thinking, ok, I still have half the game to go. Then the credits roll. Naughty Dog worked on this for over 2 years? I thought Uncharted 3 was short, but this puts it to shame.

+ Kchow23 on July 2nd, 2013 at 12:20 am said:

I’d like to mention that you guys are quick to dismiss people who complain about spoilers considering the effort that some of us go through to avoid spoilers entirely, so that the game/movie/etc will have an untainted experience aka expectations set by something or someone else :)

+ Kchow23 on July 2nd, 2013 at 12:34 am said:

Not everyone watches the trailers/commercials and Aram added negative connotations to the film in the previous episode when the movie was out for just for 4 days?

+ Kchow23 on July 2nd, 2013 at 12:35 am said:

out for just 4 days?*

+ BlueBl1zzard on July 3rd, 2013 at 8:45 am said:

Good episode like always guys. Hmmm…….as for my toughest platinum trophy I’d probably have to say DJ Hero 2.