PS4 - The Last of Us Remastered

The Walking Dead: 400 Days Out Today

Laura Perusco's Avatar + Posted by Laura Perusco on Jul 02, 2013 // Community Lead, Telltale Games

400Days keyart 1080x540

If you were poking around online yesterday, chances are you might have seen our LATE BREAKING ANNOUNCEMENT from Telltale Games that The Walking Dead: 400 Days is officially headed to PlayStation Network on PlayStation 3…. TODAY!

This special DLC episode features five short stories set during the first 400 Days of the undead apocalypse, giving you a unique perspective on the world seen in Season One of the series. 400 Days will also take into consideration the choices made during your play-through of the first five episodes, effecting certain aspects of your play through of the DLC. On top of that, the choices you make in 400 Days will also have an effect on the upcoming Season Two of the series, coming later this Fall!

If you’ve never played the series, we also have some more great news… Starting today, The Walking Dead: Episode One – A New Day will be FREE FOR DOWNLOAD on PlayStation Network for a limited time! This is especially good news if you’re interested in checking out this latest episode, since you’ll need to at least have Episode One of the series on your hard drive in order to purchase The Walking Dead: 400 Days DLC for just $4.99 USD. We don’t necessarily recommend playing 400 Days before playing all of Season One, but it’s not required as it features an entirely new cast of characters separate from Lee & Clementine’s story.

400 Days Screen

That’s probably enough babbling from me over here, but we’re thrilled to launch the episode today on the PlayStation Store, so check it out and let us know what you think! Also, the PS Vita version of The Walking Dead: Season One, including the 400 Days DLC, is looking on track for release sometime next month in August, and we’ll have more news and more details on that bundle very soon! Until then, if you’re a PlayStation 3 user, enjoy the episode and we’ll be tracking the choices made by the community all month long, so swing on into Red’s Diner today where the most difficult decision you’ll have to make WON’T just involve what’s on the menu…. trust us.

PAGE 1 2

+ TomHoang on July 2nd, 2013 at 1:32 pm said:

I love all of the Telltale games, Sam & Max, Back to the Future, and the Walking Dead. Looking forward to playing 400 Days tonight!

+ dodgedoors on July 2nd, 2013 at 1:33 pm said:

The store update is up just not been posted here yet, you can pick it up now. I have it set up to remote download soon as I am at work.

+ CaruthK on July 2nd, 2013 at 1:36 pm said:

Downloading right now.

+ TheHurtShoulder on July 2nd, 2013 at 1:42 pm said:

Its not listed in NEW PS3 Releases? why not? I had to do a search for it and then i found it. I was getting a little angry that i couldnt find it. Downloading now!

+ corey1247 on July 2nd, 2013 at 1:42 pm said:

What if you had disc version but you don’t know can you still play it?

+ corey1247 on July 2nd, 2013 at 1:43 pm said:

now*

+ Hello_Im_Julio on July 2nd, 2013 at 1:53 pm said:

Can’t wait to get this for the vita!

+ lisatsunami on July 2nd, 2013 at 2:08 pm said:

Corey1247, I’m pretty sure you can’t. You have to have at least episode 1 on your PS3. So just get the digital version of episode 1 from PSN. I think it’s free?

+ corey1247 on July 2nd, 2013 at 2:13 pm said:

Thanks

+ horndoghorner on July 2nd, 2013 at 2:32 pm said:

@corey1247

you should be okay, i just bought it and it gives you the option to download the disc version. no need to download ep1

+ klleristonr17 on July 2nd, 2013 at 2:50 pm said:

Ansioso

+ D-Squad3 on July 2nd, 2013 at 2:52 pm said:

Wait so we don’t get this for free even if we got the season pass?

+ AizawaYuuichi on July 2nd, 2013 at 3:02 pm said:

@ D-Squad3: Of course not… It’s not part of Season One. Why would we get it for free?

+ dodgedoors on July 2nd, 2013 at 3:21 pm said:

@Laura

I really really want THAT hat you’ve got on in that picture

Laura Perusco's Avatar

+ Laura Perusco on July 2nd, 2013 at 5:37 pm said:

We do giveaways on Twitter from time to time! Follow me (@lauraperusco) to be ready :)

+ thrillwell on July 2nd, 2013 at 3:22 pm said:

Trophies?

+ thrillwell on July 2nd, 2013 at 3:26 pm said:

I answer my own questions today.

Trophy list contains spoilers so I will just say 7 bronze and 1 Gold

+ BlindMango on July 2nd, 2013 at 3:28 pm said:

It’s in the store now, even though Gran Turismo 6 and other content isn’t out yet, hmm, that’s interesting but cool! Downloaded it and fixing to play it! And yup @65/66, was just about to talk about the trophies too, that’s makes it all the better! =D

+ Thunderblade555 on July 2nd, 2013 at 3:53 pm said:

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!

+ LeGiiT_SqOpzx on July 2nd, 2013 at 4:59 pm said:

Ooooi! I own The Walking Dead on my ipad! i might buy it again for my ps vita :)

+ emu2k9 on July 2nd, 2013 at 5:23 pm said:

I bought this game on ps3 last year… and if i want to play this game on my psvita I need to pay again… that’s not fair :(

+ Phoenix7469 on July 2nd, 2013 at 5:35 pm said:

The show is awesome, the game is awesome and the price for Episodes 1-5 was awesome for PS members.

+ Nemesisx666x on July 2nd, 2013 at 6:41 pm said:

Might be a silly question, my friend is telling me there will be more episodes/stories for this DLC.. Is this true? Or is this a one time DLC until season 2 releases?

+ Lifendz on July 2nd, 2013 at 7:17 pm said:

Great timing! I wasn’t expecting it to drop so soon and I get paid tomorrow! Can I get a hot tub?!?!?!?

+ Hayterfan on July 2nd, 2013 at 8:03 pm said:

Thought this was free for people that bought the Season Pass?

+ Seeby4 on July 2nd, 2013 at 8:31 pm said:

Got a new PSN name (this one I am using now). Have to play season 1 over again since the saves have no way of transferring. But I’m not complaining, LOVED the game. Need a refresher anyways.
Finish this then play 400 Days….. finish this within the next 2 days and jump right back into The Last of Us

+ Formulita_2k on July 2nd, 2013 at 9:19 pm said:

I’m glad that i buyed the season pass when it got on sale… what a way to screw the loyals fans who purchased the season one on release date!

+ rattthedog on July 3rd, 2013 at 12:06 am said:

when will we see the psvita versions? love them on ps3 but really want them on my psvita! and also is there any chance of kingdom hearts coming to psvita? like 1 and 2?

+ Bind0FGod on July 3rd, 2013 at 12:43 am said:

Just beat it. A bit short, but I liked the kinda lighter humorish take for several of the characters. All in all a quality episode… wish there was a sequel though, lotta unanswered questions.

+ mensenbuse on July 3rd, 2013 at 1:13 am said:

Do you know if they have problems when it comes to the release in Europe again? I live in Norway and can’t find it on the playstation store now… AAAAH! I really wanna play this NOOW =)

+ Shugo-PNM on July 3rd, 2013 at 5:28 am said:

I’m still surprised about the announcement and now release of this DLC. I’ve played the five episodes some time ago, and while I was playing them I could understand all the awards that the games have received. I must say that , although I understand the end, it was horribly hard to accept. I’m looking forward to Season 2, hoping that it will keep it up with the high standard that season one have left.

I have to play this as soon as I can ;)

+ afigueroa on July 3rd, 2013 at 6:05 am said:

What a time for my PS3 to die!!!! I have to get it fixed soon. I wanted to ask, but you probably won’t know this till next month. If I bought the season pass on the PS3, could I download this to the Vita when it comes out?

+ gcsoxfan08 on July 3rd, 2013 at 6:26 am said:

Hi Laura,

I wanted to respond to corey1247 question and your answer. I was in the same boat in terms of selling the disc after I completed it and figured that I could download the free first episode to play 400 Days. I can play it, BUT it will sadly not utilize any of my data or decisions made from my disc play through. Sucks, but I wanted to let everyone know.

+ ThreeLeggedFreak on July 3rd, 2013 at 10:20 am said:

Vita and PS3 are separate purchases? Not only will I NOT buy the Vita version, but I’ll skip on the DLC as well. Thanks for saving me money TT Games!

+ Elvick_ on July 3rd, 2013 at 2:05 pm said:

@83: Um, you wouldn’t have bought the Vita version anyway. Since you want to have it for free… so…

+ DUBZ-TUBZ on July 3rd, 2013 at 4:01 pm said:

if you buy the season pack will you get the walking dead 400 days free?

+ primus201098 on July 10th, 2013 at 1:37 pm said:

I just downloaded 400 days and had my disc in, I went on the game and it is still saying “400 days coming soon” what should I do? Please help really want to play the game!

+ primus201098 on July 10th, 2013 at 1:37 pm said:

I’m from UK by the way

+ bigPOPPAgunzz on July 10th, 2013 at 2:22 pm said:

I hope this comes with crossplay for the vita, but knowing Sony I’m sure they won’t disappoint.

+ IGOR_UA on July 14th, 2013 at 10:55 am said:

Still not available in russian store :C

PAGE 1 2