PS4 - Transistor

LittleBigPlanet Update: New Fashions Sweep LittleBigPlanet!

Steven Isbell's Avatar + Posted by Steven Isbell on Jul 15, 2013 // LittleBigPlanet Community Coordinator

Little Big Planet Update

It’s time to step out with some new fashions this week as we introduce a brand new line of clothing for Sackfolk that will be heading to the PlayStation Store this month. On top of that, we have a great selection of Team Picks for you to play across the LittleBigPlanet series.

Brand New Content

Casual Friday Costume Coming This Month!

LittleBigPlanet Update 7-15-2013

This month will see the release of two Casual Friday Costume Packs for both the Sackboys and Sackgirls of LittleBigPlanet. The girls get to go first with this week’s release of these five fabulous costumes that will ensure that your Sackgirl is wearing the latest fashion trends.

LittleBigPlanet Update 7-15-2013

These costumes will be available as a bundle or you can opt to pick them up individually, if you would prefer to mix ‘n’ match your styles!

We haven’t forgotten the boys though and you can expect to see the release of the Sackboy’s Casual Friday Costumes in a couple of weeks.

Check out the Sackfolk’s number one fashion catalogue over on LittleBigPlanet.com to see just what will be coming in these new packs!

Team Picks

We have a great range of Team Picks for you to check out this week including a unique platformer that sees you guiding a simple droplet to safety, whilst Bouncing Panic will put your survival skills to the test with a range of challenges to complete.

Droplet Platformer by MrMik68

Bouncing Panic by bOOtje13

You can find these levels and oh so much more in the latest LittleBigPlanet 2: Team Picks!

Vita Picks

Over on LittleBigPlanet PS Vita this week, we have a couple of new Team Picks including this delightful pocket platformer sees you travelling across the land, eating fruit, collecting power-ups and defeating baddies. This is one cartoon adventure that you do not want to miss!

Come Fruta by Pulparindo15

LittleBigPlanet Update 7-15-2013 LittleBigPlanet Update 7-15-2013 LittleBigPlanet Update 7-15-2013

You can have this level ready to play by heading over to LBP.me Vita and queuing up the new LittleBigPlanet PS Vita: Team Picks!

We always love to see exciting new LittleBigPlanet levels, so if you have any great levels to share with the community or some stunning videos that show off your favourite levels and creations, then be sure to tweet them to us @LittleBigPlanet

LittleBigPlanet.com
Forums
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube

LittleBigPlanet Update 7-15-2013

+ NinjaMicWZ on July 15th, 2013 at 9:18 am said:

MrMik’s level is genius. Wish it was on Vita too. That guy’s one of my favorite creators.

+ NinjaMicWZ on July 15th, 2013 at 9:20 am said:

Bounce Panic looks crazy fun, too, and I just saw those pics of the sprite platformer at the bottom. That’s awesome.

Steven Isbell's Avatar

+ Steven Isbell on July 15th, 2013 at 10:49 am said:

Oh yeah! We continue to be wowed by what the community can produce!

+ AL3KS4ND3R_1337 on July 15th, 2013 at 9:35 am said:

So casual

Steven Isbell's Avatar

+ Steven Isbell on July 15th, 2013 at 10:49 am said:

So chilled. :)

+ RCF_TOD on July 15th, 2013 at 10:17 am said:

Hey Steven! Is there any chance the Paintinator or even the MGS4 Level kit will ever make it’s way onto the Vita? The Creatinator is great and all, but I do have a bunch of level ideas that I could make using the Paintinator. Plus it would be a lot of fun to play the MGS4 pack on the go.
Also, any news on when the The Last of Us costumes will be released? I know it was mentioned before that it would come out later on in the year, but could we get a more specific time period? Like “it’s coming out in 2 months” or something?

Steven Isbell's Avatar

+ Steven Isbell on July 15th, 2013 at 10:48 am said:

I’m not sure about the Paintinator itself but I can promise you that we won’t be forgetting LittleBigPlanet PS Vita and will ensure that it continues to get some great content this year, some new and some old. :)

The Last of Us Costumes are due to arrive sometime next month… ;)

+ Zookey on July 15th, 2013 at 10:17 am said:

Am I understanding that pic right that these costumes might include a new hand-item to make Sackboy hold a PSVita? If so that’s freakin’ cool!!!

Steven Isbell's Avatar

+ Steven Isbell on July 15th, 2013 at 10:42 am said:

Sorry Zookey, the PS Vita’s are not included with this pack!
    These packs are all about the new fashions and the PS Vitas are there purely for decorative purposes in this artwork.

Apologies for any confusion, wasn’t intended!

+ John-0204 on July 15th, 2013 at 11:08 am said:

“+ Steven Isbell on July 15th, 2013 at 10:42 am said:
Sorry Zookey, the PS Vita’s are not included with this pack!
Apologies for any confusion, wasn’t intended!”

But that does not mean that you could not release the PS Vita hand-item in some future costumes bundle, right? :)

+ John-0204 on July 15th, 2013 at 11:10 am said:

Or even a Dualshock 3, DS4, PS Move, who knows…. xD

+ RoII_chan on July 15th, 2013 at 11:56 am said:

I LOVE LBP SO MUCH!! thank you for this awesome game! =)

+ minameissteve on July 15th, 2013 at 12:46 pm said:

Why’s the Toy Story content being removed? :/ This better not become a habit…

+ JayJay2515 on July 15th, 2013 at 4:47 pm said:

I need those headphones around my neck

+ tusunami on July 15th, 2013 at 5:02 pm said:

It’s good to see the continued support for LBP!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Elvick_ on July 15th, 2013 at 6:22 pm said:

Love that wig with the purple highlights.

Steven Isbell's Avatar

+ Steven Isbell on July 16th, 2013 at 3:45 am said:

Psst… That hairstyle’s highlights are based on your Popit colour… ;)

+ sakukoivu2008 on July 15th, 2013 at 8:11 pm said:

Please fix the LBP2 cross controller Vita glitch? Bought the DLC but can’t get the play 5 community levels trophy.

+ phoenixdaughter on July 15th, 2013 at 10:55 pm said:

-bombarded by casual fashion- Welp, there’s a bit more of my money gone.

+ TWODEEEE on July 15th, 2013 at 11:38 pm said:

Steve can you or someone tell me how to get my costumes and stuff onto LBPKarting? do i need to go redownload it and it will pop up like the vita downloads? because it doesnt auto pop up like LBP1 content does on LBP2

+ TWODEEEE on July 16th, 2013 at 12:05 am said:

yeahh tons of LBP dlc is missing from the store, cant find my old downloads to redownload them so i can use them on karting, could only get my animal from the MUPPETS, just bought deadpool too and it wont let me use it on karting

+ Elvick_ on July 16th, 2013 at 5:09 am said:

@Steven: For reals? Win.

+ jonfriendcowboy9 on July 16th, 2013 at 3:38 pm said:

Steven, I wish you add Real Hockey mask to Lbp2 (Hockey Mask are from Lbp vita)
It be great for movie.

+ HatsuneMikuSan on July 18th, 2013 at 9:17 pm said:

So that’s how you changed the color for those items with the color icons! I’ve been trying everything while wondering why in tarnations (I like that word, don’t flame me) you guys would add a color palette to an item if you can’t even change the color! That’s one sneaky way to change the color though ;)

+ TylerHATESsteven on July 25th, 2013 at 12:37 pm said:

STEVEN, WHY ARE YOU SO BAD AT YOUR JOB?

+ TylerHATESsteven on July 25th, 2013 at 12:39 pm said:

Ever since @StevenI came along, LittleBigPlanet series went down the drain. I guess you get what you pay for – paying Steven low amounts of money each week makes him do his job horribly… or maybe he is just that bad– I mean bald.

+ TylerHATESsteven on July 25th, 2013 at 12:41 pm said:

Steven, put Spaff back in control. He knew what he was doing. I must go find a testicle now, bye!

+ TylerHATESsteven on July 25th, 2013 at 12:41 pm said: