PS4-Watch_Dogs

The PlayStation Recap – What We’re Reading

Justin Massongill's Avatar + Posted by Justin Massongill on Jul 27, 2013 // SCEA Social Media Specialist

Let’s start this weekend’s recap with an extra-warm welcome for our new PS.Blog compatriot, Ryan Clements! I think he used to be on some podcast or something.

Still playing The Last of Us multiplayer? Sid is, and he’s got a wealth of veteran advice for anyone just sinking their teeth into it (or anyone just looking to step up their game).

Critter Crunch and Everyday Shooter are on sale for just $0.99 each, we unveiled tons of new details about PS Vita’s upcoming Destiny of Spirits, Stealth Inc. has kicked off the PlayStation Store PLAY sale, Zeno Clash II is out now on PS3, Telltale and Robert Kirkman talked The Walking Dead at Comic-Con, you got a look at three different ways to play Splinter Cell: Blacklist, we rolled out an enlightening new video exploring the different powers you’ll acquire in Puppeteer, and more.

What are you playing this weekend?

• I’m playing: Stealth Inc., Do Not Fall!, Persona 4 Golden
  • I’m watching: Pacific Rim, The Office
  • I’m listening to: PlayStation Blogcast 082, Nujabes

What We’re Reading

This Week’s Top 10 Posts

Most-Watched Video of the Week

22 Comments   1 Reply

+ PainOfSarrow on July 27th, 2013 at 4:08 pm said:

DMX arf arfff

+ PainOfSarrow on July 27th, 2013 at 4:09 pm said:

Stealth Inc is the IShhhh.. cant wait for the Community Levels Patch.

+ KWT_Sam on July 27th, 2013 at 4:57 pm said:

Hello :),

Just finished publishing my Fan based Film of The Unfinished Swan. Its on my youtube channel http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ihyJWOuwTP8

Thank you i hope the developers get to see this.

+ KosmoCrisis on July 27th, 2013 at 5:17 pm said:

Yes, I’m having a ton of fun taking on the leaderboards in Stealth Inc. Also playing Do Not Fall and have taking a few of your top times Justin. I could not for the life of me trump your 1-2 score our get the S. I’m baffled!

Justin Massongill's Avatar

+ Justin Massongill on July 27th, 2013 at 7:10 pm said:

Oh, are we gonna do this? It’s on buddy.

+ mikeman33 on July 27th, 2013 at 5:19 pm said:

Do you know if The Walking Dead for vita will have a retail release or is it just downloadable? Thx

+ PainOfSarrow on July 27th, 2013 at 6:16 pm said:

Do Not Fall Looks interesting. would really luv to try a Demo of it.

+ deadendblues on July 27th, 2013 at 6:22 pm said:

Playing stealth bastard P3P
listening: Eddie and the hot rods
watching: reds vs dodgers
reading: junkie quatrain, factatum

+ EFUS09 on July 27th, 2013 at 7:22 pm said:

Playing: Persona 4 the Golden (amazing *w*)
listening: Dazzle Vision, Kirari album
watching: Pacific Rim
reading: some mangas :D

+ BigBangBear on July 27th, 2013 at 7:41 pm said:

First, glad to hear that Clements is part of the PSBlog crew. Missed hearing him on Beyond! Any hints what me might look forward to him working on?

Playing: Last of Us, Dragon Fantasy Book 1, and PS+ backlog
Listening: Not much
Watching: Community, The Wolverine
Reading: A Storm of Swords

+ IXxHIJACKERxXI on July 27th, 2013 at 10:24 pm said:

My Wish is FALLOUT 3 for PSN. Is it that hard to ask for this game ????

+ stealthcombat on July 27th, 2013 at 10:38 pm said:

@9 i can agree vegas n skyrim wouldnt hurt either(can only play store games ps3 dont read disc)

+ AizawaYuuichi on July 27th, 2013 at 11:57 pm said:

Playing: Lego Legends of Chima, Lego Pirates, Borderlands 2, Kung Fu Rabbit
Listening: Skillet – Rise, Tonight Alive – What are You So Scared of?
Watching: R.I.P.D., The Wolverine
Reading: this blog post

+ remanutd5 on July 28th, 2013 at 5:50 am said:

I’m playing: Sonic&All Stars Racing Transformed expert mode psvita, Little Big Planet vita online, Resistance Burning Skies online

Listening: foreigner lol

Watching: Gold Cup final, GO USA!!!!!

Reading: Neogaf hilarious ps4 RAM thread, oh they are having a heated discussion there

Requests: Warhawk, Fat Princess, Brutal off road Motorstorm, Resistance developed by IG, God of War, Heavenly Sword, inFAMOUS all of them on psvita, thank you.

+ Beat-Maniak on July 28th, 2013 at 6:16 am said:

Still waiting for Phantasy star online 2 for vita
and Terraria

Also stop putting those ps1/psp game on psn and get more game for the vita in there.
You should have Polls if there is some of those game people want added in psn.

Just got my Vita 1 week ago and there is no good games in psn for me to buy.

+ KingDubin on July 28th, 2013 at 7:56 am said:

First of all, I haven’t been on here for a very long time, so sorry if this has been already been covered.

I’m having issues with the new update (1.07) on the YouTube app for PS3. Apparently, or at least on my system, when I go to update it, it crashes my system after a few seconds and I have to start all over again. Is anybody else having this problem, and is anybody at SEN going to fix it? I really wanna know B/C I use that particular app A LOT.

Many thanks in advance!

Randy

+ deadendblues on July 28th, 2013 at 9:06 am said:

To beat- I hate to disagree if u just got the vita there are tons of great games just I played the all ;)
here are five must haves according to me
1. Persona 4 golden 20 bucks come on.
2. Rayman origins
3. Sound shapes or stealth bastard(inc. Whatever)
4. Gravity rush
5.(shouldn’t of caped myself at five) umvc3, blazblue, hotline Miami, knitt underground, pixel junk monsters hd(tuesday), super stardust, escape plan
6. I’m not mentioning the ps1 or psp games *cough P3P, ff7 *cough metal slug* cough must have something stuck in my throat.

I’m sick of hearing the vita hasn’t great titles all those are 8s at least on ign. And no games coming… Sick of that argument it isn’t true and the upcoming games blow the water out from under the 3ds. I’ve got both and I know Sony is going to be getting all my money in the next few months… 3ds is going to find itself a craigslist ad after phoenix wright. Anyone want to by a used 3ds?

+ KingDubin on July 28th, 2013 at 12:36 pm said:

*URGENT! SOMEBODY PLEASE RESPOND BACK TO THIS!*

Many thanks in advance!

Randy

*URGENT! SOMEBODY PLEASE RESPOND BACK TO THIS!*

+ PainOfSarrow on July 28th, 2013 at 2:11 pm said:

KingDubin , none of them issues on my side.

+ IXxHIJACKERxXI on July 28th, 2013 at 5:47 pm said:

@10 blu ray games suck I can buy fallout3 but im not going to I will only buy it from the PSN store TIP don’t buy blu ray games

+ LUCIFERSGLEAM on July 28th, 2013 at 9:02 pm said:

@18 quiet please.

+ nunley33 on July 29th, 2013 at 12:42 pm said:

a very big welcome indeed to ryan clements, he is great. i’m glad sony snatched him up after ign made the mistake of letting him go, this alone will increase listeners to the blogcast. BEYOND!

+ IXxHIJACKERxXI on July 29th, 2013 at 1:13 pm said: