PS4 - Transistor

Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag: Stealth Details

Gabriel Graziani's Avatar + Posted by Gabriel Graziani on Aug 14, 2013 // Community Developer, Ubisoft

Game Director Ashraf Ismail takes you on a stealthy tour through underwater caverns and the Spanish city of Havana in Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag. In the following video, you’ll get a tiny glimpse of the stealthy new skills we’ve included in Black Flag, which enable Edward Kenway to slip in and out of assassination contracts while causing minimal commotion.

Sneaking silently is nearly as important to Edward’s successful execution of assassination contracts as his skill with his dual cutlasses (not to mention the extra money you can earn from a Stealth Bonus). Consequently, we’ve provided a variety of new mechanics to help Edward remain out-of-site and off-the-radar, like:

• Updated Eagle Vision – enables tagging of enemies and targets so you can see them through walls.
  • Hiding door – a new hiding spot for quickly taking out guards while also hiding the body.
  • Berserk Blowpipe Darts – diverts attention by causing an enemy to attack anything nearby, like fellow guards!

Join us under the Black Flag of Assassin’s Creed IV!

17 Comments

+ furykiller972 on August 14th, 2013 at 9:12 am said:

The game looks amazing! This will be the first game I play on my PS4.

+ cmdluke on August 14th, 2013 at 9:13 am said:

^^ Same here. Can’t wait for this.

+ AtFatesFingers on August 14th, 2013 at 10:42 am said:

Man, waiting is not my thing! Can’t u release the ps4 already? Im dying here!

+ BuBBeRX on August 14th, 2013 at 11:39 am said:

Since nobody from Sony is giving any answer about the Tomb Raider bundle problem on PlayStation store, i will question this here.

Are you guys at least looking into the problem? Any ETA?

+ IceColdKilla44 on August 14th, 2013 at 11:48 am said:

I’m actually surprised at how amazing this game looks! Think I’ll hold off getting it on PS3 so I can eventually get it on PS4 and get the best experience possible!

+ snakeeyes211 on August 14th, 2013 at 12:50 pm said:

I have AC4 paid off on the PS4

+ WanyaRolf on August 14th, 2013 at 1:28 pm said:

Apart from the underwater sequences, it seems more of the same old. And one that seems to be slowly becoming a shooter. I liked it better when there without firearms. And of course, the franchise and gameplay were still something new.

+ jimfear on August 14th, 2013 at 4:03 pm said:

look boring as hell. Anyway since the game has become a low quality games, im not gonna buy this game.

+ purse317 on August 14th, 2013 at 4:12 pm said:

I have an awesome question if I buy AC4 digitally on my ps3 do I have to re buy the game on my ps4. seeing as I can buy AC4 on my current pc then upgrade to a bigger better pc and not have to re buy the game I wanted to know if the same concept was true for consoles.

+ tusunami on August 14th, 2013 at 6:20 pm said:

It’s going to be interesting with all the big title games coming out this year. Between GTA5, Madden, Battlefield 4, Cod. This will be most interesting indeed.

+ DaNTi3L on August 14th, 2013 at 9:27 pm said:

Buying this for my PS4

+ DevilOfMidnight on August 15th, 2013 at 7:42 am said:

Passing on this for my PS4. You took a one-two dump on my faith, Ubisoft. First, three was terrible, then you fired Desilets without giving him his game. I’ll be saving so much money every year ignoring you.

+ Mosh2000 on August 16th, 2013 at 9:38 am said:

got my PS4 payed off and pre ordered Watch_dogs CE. i have killzone shadow fall payed off, and planning to pay off Assassin’s creed 4 black flag, and cod ghosts!

+ Welmosca on August 16th, 2013 at 11:48 am said:

Fantastic…..really fantastic,I love stealth and I’m quite glad with the improvements you guys did with AC4….this game looks better and better every time a new video is released….I haven’t played AC3 yet but AC4 is already a must buy…damn this game looks good…lots of side-missions and collectibles and an immense world to explore….man I love me some AC.Also Pirates ha one of my favorite things are Pirates….way to go Ubi….I cant resist this game.

+ Great__Cornholio on August 16th, 2013 at 2:57 pm said:

Assassin’s Creed was my first game on the PS3. Assassin’s Creed IV will be my first game on the PS4. All is pre-ordered. Waiting for launch!

+ Afghan_Mujahid1 on August 16th, 2013 at 10:52 pm said:

This game is gonna definitely keep me busy, although its not GTA. it has its own open world game-play. it will be nice to get off work and turn the PS4 on looking for treasures, diving, and assassinating people. it sure is gonna be a long platinum trophy to achieve but im excited for it. i miss open world games!!!!!! the freedom to do what u WANT. One goal that i already have in this game is mastering the STORM in the ocean and the whole background on the PIRATE thing is EPIC! UBISOFT please also make FAR CRY 4 i cant wait to kill a Tiger or a Lion.

+ Lights_Bane_666 on August 19th, 2013 at 9:02 am said:

Pre-ordered the game along with Watch Dogs. Merci Ubisoft Montréal pour vos jeux !