PS4-The Order

2013 PAX Prime Indie Game Sale

Pierre Gravereau's Avatar + Posted by Pierre Gravereau on Aug 26, 2013 // Director, Digital Distribution

Pax Prime 2013 Sale

PAX Prime in Seattle is right around the corner and we’re celebrating with great discounts on some of our favorite indie games that were shown at previous PAX Prime shows.  Starting tomorrow, we’re offering deals on some fantastic titles, with discounts of up to 65% off and PlayStation Plus members receiving up to 75% off.

These prices will be available starting tomorrow through September 2nd on PlayStation Store. Check out the full lineup of games:

Game

Regular Price

Sale Price

Plus Price

Penny-Arcade Adventures On the Rainslick Precipice of Darkness Ep 1 & 2

$14.99

$7.49

$3.75

Closure

$14.99

$7.49

$3.75

Retro City Rampage (PS3 and PS Vita, Cross-Buy)

$14.99

$4.99

$3.74

Dragon Fantasy Book I (PS3 and PS Vita, Cross-Buy)

$9.99

$4.99

$2.50

Limbo (PS3 and PS Vita, Cross-Buy)

$14.99

$7.49

$5.99

Tokyo Jungle

$14.99

$7.49

$3.75

Zombie Tycoon II: Brainhov’s Revenge (PS3 and PS Vita, Cross-Buy)

$9.99

$4.99

$2.50

Dyad

$14.99

$7.49

$3.75

Be sure to check the PlayStation.Blog later this week for more information on all the PlayStation news coming out of PAX Prime.

Which games are you going to pick up?

59 Comments   1 Reply

PAGE 1 2

+ PrimeroIncognito on August 26th, 2013 at 6:41 pm said:

This is the kind of sale that all the poopy-pants crybabies will ignore like it never happened and later claim that Sony never has deep discounts like Steam. Even though this is about the 100th time I’ve seen deep discounts on PSN… but whatever. Some people are just total losers, I guess.

+ wizeguy22 on August 26th, 2013 at 6:41 pm said:

Awesome I’ll finally Pick up Dyad, Skull Girls and Limbo…

+ TJF588 on August 27th, 2013 at 1:40 am said:

Wow, I have all of those, one way or another! My recommendations:

- Journey (Just, get this. Go.)

- Skullgirls (New characters are in the pipeline, so jump in now and nab ‘em as they release.)

- Dragon Fantasy Book I (This is a more appropriate price for the kind of shortcomings it carries as part of its throwback nature, though I expect Book II to be more worthy.)

- Retro/Grade (If you have a guitar controller, and especially if you were never good at Guitar Hero, get some use out of it here. Funny little ‘story’, too.)

- Tokyo Jungle (Just on concepts alone, even. Still haven’t played this much.)

Here’s hoping Skullgirls’ character palettes DLC gets discounted, too. (If only the Indiegogo campaign covered consoles on that bit.)

+ unstablefears on August 27th, 2013 at 5:54 am said:

And I was wondering what to do with the little amount left in my PSN Wallet :) Will be picking up Tokyo Jungle and Journey. And maybe Dragon Fantasy if I have enough left over.

+ lnsan3d on August 27th, 2013 at 9:23 am said:

Journey for me. It’s the 27th. Where is the sale? I’m not seeing it on the store.

+ GLK-VIP on August 27th, 2013 at 9:23 am said:

Limbo and Journey

+ TwinDad on August 27th, 2013 at 1:43 pm said:

@insand3d

It’s on the webstore, but it takes much longer for it to be published on the PS3 store.

+ Gamerzlimited on August 27th, 2013 at 2:47 pm said:

I’ll be picking up Journey and Skullgirls. Heard Journey is a pretty good game and Skullgirls is getting popular in conventions.

@PrimeroIncognito I could no agree with you more. Some of the games listed here are pretty good, they’re probably just a bunch of losers with no life.

+ jeniPR on August 29th, 2013 at 11:51 am said:

Amazing deals. Thank you. I’ll be buying Journey, Tokyo Jungle, Dragon Fantasy book I and maybe skull girls.

PAGE 1 2