Driveclub

Grand Theft Auto V: TV Trailer Debuted

R*Q's Avatar + Posted by R*Q on Aug 29, 2013 //

Los Santos: a sprawling, sun-soaked metropolis full of self-help gurus, starlets, and fading celebrities. Once the envy of the Western world, now struggling to stay afloat in an era of economic uncertainty and cheap reality TV.

Amidst the turmoil, three very different criminals plot their own chances of survival and success. Franklin, a street hustler looking for real opportunities and serious money; Michael, a professional ex-con whose retirement is a lot less rosy than he hoped it would be; and Trevor, a violent maniac driven by the chance for a cheap high and the next big score. Running out of options, the crew risks everything in a series of daring and dangerous heists that could set them up for life.

Grand Theft Auto V launches September 17th.

53 Comments

PAGE 1 2

+ CrusaderForever on August 29th, 2013 at 8:14 am said:

Obviously it looks fantastic! There’s a lot of game play to be had in GTAV! 200 hour Platinum?

+ snakeeyes211 on August 29th, 2013 at 8:18 am said:

Great job rockstar :-) the 17th can’t come soon enough

+ kenjial12 on August 29th, 2013 at 8:22 am said:

wow amazing i want buy it i think is the only post that have 5 stars lol.

+ T3DV0L70L1N4 on August 29th, 2013 at 8:24 am said:

I like the trailer, but I’d love some more gameplay footage. The 17th can’t come soon enough.

+ Syrlis on August 29th, 2013 at 8:24 am said:

Thanks Rock star for making the GTA game this generation deserves. IV was fun and looked pretty and all for the time, but it never compared to San Andreas. Everything that was lacking since then is back and better than ever, kudos! I think you should stay on 5 year development cycles for GTA, it clearly benefits from it…can’t wait to play it. I will literally play it for a minimum of 200 hours :)

+ chupitril on August 29th, 2013 at 8:30 am said:

simply spectacular! ….. take out more trailer soon?

+ chupitril on August 29th, 2013 at 8:31 am said:

show a gameplay trailer about a hit … would be great *o*

+ dragon_night on August 29th, 2013 at 8:33 am said:

Looks like crap!

+ truongtantai on August 29th, 2013 at 8:39 am said:

What i got when i pre-order on PSN ?

+ Dangisuckatgamin on August 29th, 2013 at 8:56 am said:

@#8
Your drunk, go home.
No but seriously, how can you judge a game by a Movie-Trailer?
This isn’t even a gameplay trailer and your judging it already? Someone needs to go back to kindergarten to learn some manners and the term respect.

+ Dangisuckatgamin on August 29th, 2013 at 8:57 am said:

And for my opinion,
it wasn’t the best trailer honestly. Like others I sort of wanted some gameplay shown even for the official trailer, it’s more convincing to buy the game when it’s not just all cinematic film.
Will still be buying this spectacular game and I really can’t wait for Oct 2nd when the online becomes available.

+ aro52 on August 29th, 2013 at 9:06 am said:

My body is ready.

+ retro25 on August 29th, 2013 at 9:08 am said:

Looks amazing!!!! I can’t wait to play it.

+ rwlove on August 29th, 2013 at 9:08 am said:

Will you be able to do any type of environment destruction? even if not this game still looks amazing

+ stlthriot on August 29th, 2013 at 9:10 am said:

EPIC! Can’t wait!
I have it preordered on PSN!

Will we get to pre-download the game before its release so it’s ready on Sept 17th? I’m assuming the digital file is quite large.

+ IrishDude2 on August 29th, 2013 at 9:12 am said:

Remember those good ol days when everybody used to write the cheats on a piece of paper?? Too bad we don’t do that anymore

+ jose213jose on August 29th, 2013 at 9:21 am said:

So no PS4 version of GTAV then? Sad i was hoping it would sense we can party chat on PS4 with friends but :(

+ KidCommando on August 29th, 2013 at 9:47 am said:

Think I am going to wait for a PS4 version. I just have a feeling there will be one in the future.

+ naruto9876__ on August 29th, 2013 at 10:03 am said:

i cant wait any longer give me this game

+ tusunami on August 29th, 2013 at 10:03 am said:

Aye yo already have the 150 dollar pre-order resrved yeeaah boooyyyeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ venom845pd on August 29th, 2013 at 10:07 am said:

My special edition is pre ordered ready to be shipped to my house!!!!!!!!

+ Spine999 on August 29th, 2013 at 10:25 am said:

The song is Sleepwalking fromThe Chain Gang of 1974

+ death_nation100 on August 29th, 2013 at 10:44 am said:

I just notice that Trevor look a lot and act like Jack Nicholson .

+ PainOfSarrow on August 29th, 2013 at 11:27 am said:

dragon_night , no way. just NO … amazing trailer rockstar. cant wait for this ishhh. going be EPIC.

+ NYPUNK88 on August 29th, 2013 at 12:07 pm said:

Is this PS3 footage or…?

+ Kchow23 on August 29th, 2013 at 12:21 pm said:

SOOOO GOOOOD…. This game is going to be amazing!

+ Welmosca on August 29th, 2013 at 12:35 pm said:

Yeah could’ve been a nice trailer if it wasn’t for that disgusting image at 0:25….Rockstar you group of puppets….I was wondering where it would be hidden but looks like nowadays all of you put in plain sight.Hence why GTA is the most overrated game ever and CoD the best selling.Lemme guess the site http://www.liesdamnlies.net is still up and running on GTA V.

Whatever its a good game and I’ll buy eventually.

+ Busca-Cabezas on August 29th, 2013 at 12:43 pm said:

I just geez’d a little.

+ idan2012 on August 29th, 2013 at 1:50 pm said:

cant wait for this game 17 more days :D

+ jeanromy on August 29th, 2013 at 1:55 pm said:

Come on i want to have this now
its probaly gonna win some VGA’s

+ Ryumoau on August 29th, 2013 at 2:08 pm said:

might gameshare this with a friend. Wasn’t pleased enough with GTA 4 to spend a full $60 on this new game myself.

+ Zoogle on August 29th, 2013 at 2:09 pm said:

Yeah, looks good, but really need to see some gameplay. I’ve had this on pre-order since last November. Shame it’s not being released for the PS4 (right now) – GTA IV was my initial reason for buying a PS3 way back in 08.

+ Skater_Ricky on August 29th, 2013 at 2:10 pm said:

Very disappointed in RockStar North not announcing GTAV to be on PS4. I do not want to pay for this game on PS3 and then turn around and it be announced months later it will be on PS4. I want to take full advantage of GTAV and use the 15 minute record function on PS4 to upload my crazy gameplay for others to see and share. I want to take advantage of the Cross Game Chat with my PSN friend’s while playing the Campaign of GTAV as well. Please RockStar announce GTAV will come to PS4 soon.

+ MFOOTMAN34 on August 29th, 2013 at 2:20 pm said:

I’ve been waiting for this game for so long. Cant wait until it comes out in the store.

+ heatherspeaks493 on August 29th, 2013 at 3:41 pm said:

…counting the days

+ DumsterChild on August 29th, 2013 at 4:36 pm said:

GTA5 I see it game now just to much to do.. I remember the how jolly fun playing Grand Theft Auto 1 – 4 just a long time form a new GTA.. I need this Grand Theft Auto 5 now !!!!!!!!!!! NOW !!!

+ neverwill022 on August 29th, 2013 at 6:57 pm said:

So hyped for this game! Can’t wait.

+ Mattsta001 on August 29th, 2013 at 7:22 pm said:

Hey Rockstar, when are we going to hear something about Agent? I mean has it been cancelled, moved to PS4, in indefinite limbo, what? Just a short PR statement to get some closure thanks.

+ jomaridman on August 29th, 2013 at 8:03 pm said:

Cant wait!!!! CJ IS BACK????

+ mudhenskid2 on August 29th, 2013 at 8:50 pm said:

@#8 you’re dumb as hell you think this game looks like crap i bet you like saints row huh? lol that game looks like crap but anyway CAN’T WAIT to get this game i have mine pre-ordered

+ saab01 on August 29th, 2013 at 9:26 pm said:

I have had my copy Pre Ordered Since February cant wait until Sept 17th.

+ goldenknight01 on August 29th, 2013 at 10:20 pm said:

That trailer looks beast!! Sadly i can’t pre order the special edition for ps3 because there sold out. Rockstar any chance you can make more copies of the special edition?

+ Lordchen21 on August 29th, 2013 at 11:16 pm said:

Great job rockstar . released for the PS4!!!!

+ biyakub89 on August 30th, 2013 at 2:05 am said:

That trailer looks beast!www.baidu.com

+ vlad_8011 on August 30th, 2013 at 2:22 am said:

I hope they does something about full installation mode. In GTA IV and EFLC laser of my ps3 slim was working non stop, thats not friendly to drive of a console. they can do something like in gran turismo 5 where you can choice full install and normal install.

+ bloodfure on August 30th, 2013 at 5:05 am said:

Omg i cant wait! PLS TAKE MY MONEY!!!

+ DoTheKiller91 on August 30th, 2013 at 9:15 am said:

I preordered my copy a few days ago, September 17th can’t come here any sooner! Some people said they spotted a tank in the trailer but i just can’t find it…

+ Welmosca on August 30th, 2013 at 10:44 am said:

@ 33 Skater_Ricky – Such a bulls***.Quit the whining…this game was meant to be played on PS3 if you dont wanna pay for it then you can stay without play.

+ TheHitman007PR on August 31st, 2013 at 9:17 am said:

Plz answer my question, the rockstar 75% discounts apply’s on all selected titles or just 1?

+ Hypnomez on September 2nd, 2013 at 10:50 pm said: