Driveclub

PS Mobile Update: Fly the Friendly Skies in Unicorn Savior

Paul Sullivan's Avatar + Posted by Paul Sullivan on Sep 04, 2013 // Community Manager, PlayStation Digital Platforms

PlayStation Mobile Header

Every Tuesday, there are new games, apps, and updates added to PlayStation Mobile. Unicorn Savior and Reflection Speed Game launched this week. There are also updates to Shooting Star Featured and Sukelook.

New Releases

PS Mobile, 9-4-2013 , 04PS Mobile, 9-4-2013 , 03

Unicorn Savior ($3.79)

Choose your weapons wisely and defend your ship in this intense, side-scrolling shooter. Enemies will try to attack you from all sides and distances, so be on your guard.

PS Mobile, 9-4-2013 , 01PS Mobile, 9-4-2013 , 02

Reflection Speed Game by Toshinori Tamashihro ($0.79)

Test your reflexes out in this simple, yet interesting game. Lots of fun for you, your friends, and your family.

Updates

• Sukelook by SeazDevelop ($1.49)
  • Shooting Star Featured by teasoft ($4.99)

PS Vita owners can download these games from the PlayStation Mobile section of PlayStation Store; Owners of PlayStation-certified devices such as the Sony Xperia Z smartphone, Wikipad, or Sony Xperia Z tablet, can obtain them through the PlayStation Mobile Store for the same price.

Click here for a full list of the certified devices or here for installation instructions.

11 Comments

+ thebgj on September 4th, 2013 at 7:50 am said:

I wish i had a device that played these games

+ xClayMeow on September 4th, 2013 at 7:52 am said:

Until trophy support is added to PSM, I don’t care. Even iOS has GameCenter achievements. Sony is really dropping the ball.

+ thebgj on September 4th, 2013 at 8:08 am said:

as a huge trophy fan and hunter, it doesnt bother me about the lack of trophy support for phone games. I have an iphone and play maybe like 15-30 mins a week….maybe even less.

+ goodSuM on September 4th, 2013 at 8:14 am said:

I do wish updates had a change log, like when you update Vita games.

+ XpAcErX on September 4th, 2013 at 8:56 am said:

I wish Sony would support Samsung galaxy phones with PSM. Until then I will have to watch and wait with my money.

+ onslaughtree on September 4th, 2013 at 9:31 am said:

@#2 All games do NOT need trophies.
How about playing a game to have FUN………….As always, Keep on Gaming.

+ boob-monster on September 4th, 2013 at 11:04 am said:

You can play ps mobile games on your vita guys.

+ tusunami on September 4th, 2013 at 3:43 pm said:

This might be interesting, even though i don’t play PS Mobile games. I may check it out at some point.

+ SpaceOddity87 on September 5th, 2013 at 12:02 am said:

I can’t believe that trophies mean that much to anyone. They’re alright, but the main thing is playing the game.

My only real wish for PSM is that they would run sales more often, but the games are so cheap in the first place that it’s not a huge issue. I mainly want to see a sale on Chaos Rings, or if that could be brought to PS+’s IGC that would be even better.

+ GhoztAssassin on September 5th, 2013 at 5:55 pm said:

Psmobile works flawless on my galaxy s3 :)

+ SpooNManX on September 5th, 2013 at 11:14 pm said:

Why is PSN not connecting???