PS4 - Batman Arkham Knight

Star Wars Pinball: Balance of the Force Coming to PSN

Bobby Loertscher's Avatar + Posted by Bobby Loertscher on Sep 10, 2013 // Community Manager, Zen Studios

There are new Star Wars Pinball tables on the way! Star War Pinball: Balance of the Force will be available later this fall, featuring three brand new tables: Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi, Starfighter Assault and a tribute table based on the notorious Darth Vader. The fate of the galaxy is in your hands! Star Wars Pinball: Balance of the Force will be available as DLC for Star Wars Pinball and Zen Pinball 2 on PlayStation Network for PlayStation 3 and PS Vita.

Help the rebellion destroy the Sith and the fearsome Death Star in the Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi table. Aid Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Chewbacca, Princess Leia, Lando Calrissian, R2-D2, and C-3PO in their fight against the Sith in order to restore peace to the galaxy.

Pay tribute to the Dark Lord of the Sith in a table dedicated to Darth Vader. Use the dark side of the Force to mercilessly pursue the Jedi and Rebel Alliance and face off with Obi-Wan Kenobi and Luke Skywalker.

Star Wars Pinball: Balance of the Force on PS3

Star Wars Pinball: Balance of the Force on PS3Star Wars Pinball: Balance of the Force on PS3

Support the Rebel Alliance’s Fleet or the Galactic Empire’s Armada, as you lead your side to victory in Star Wars: Starfighter Assault. The table features legendary Starfighters like the X-wing and TIE Fighter, and iconic vessels like the Millennium Falcon and the Death Star II.

May the Force be with you!

+ johnnyp70 on September 10th, 2013 at 6:15 am said:

You had me Darth Vader… :).

Please tell me that there won’t be too many Ewoks on the Return oh the Jedi table. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ johnnyp70 on September 10th, 2013 at 6:21 am said:

I meant, You had me AT Darth Vader…:)

+ medenko1975 on September 10th, 2013 at 6:32 am said:

excellent

+ Nimoy23 on September 10th, 2013 at 6:37 am said:

I was wondering when the next table sets would drop.
Any plans to support PS4? I constantly play on my 3, and my Vita is a lifesaver when I’m travelling.

Bobby Loertscher's Avatar

+ Bobby Loertscher on September 10th, 2013 at 6:41 am said:

OH YES! We definitely have plans for PS4… stay tuned! :D

+ Stranger_Eddie on September 10th, 2013 at 6:38 am said:

Bobby Loertscher i LOVE YOU :3

- First: Kick Beat is fantastic! Excellent job!

- New Star Was Pinball = YEEEEAAA! = Price?

- PLEASE: Create a kind of table pack for PSN PLUS promotion for all Zen Pinbal 2 pinball !

Bobby Loertscher's Avatar

+ Bobby Loertscher on September 10th, 2013 at 6:46 am said:

Glad you’re enjoying KickBeat! Price for this next pack will be the same as previous packs… why ruin a good thing? :)

+ Macello on September 10th, 2013 at 6:49 am said:

How about getting the copies of Star Wars Pinball out to the rest of the PS Plus people who didn’t get the cross bar messages with the redeem codes? Customer service promised to call me back and that was two weeks ago.

Bobby Loertscher's Avatar

+ Bobby Loertscher on September 10th, 2013 at 6:59 am said:

This is the first I’m hearing of it, but email support at zenstudios.com and we’ll get this sorted out :)

+ Stranger_Eddie on September 10th, 2013 at 7:01 am said:

I have full interest in all Zen Pinball 2 tables = think in a kind of PSN PLUS “Zen Pinball promotion”

As Darth Vader says: “Use the force” …. And your heart ;) <3 XD

Ow yes… Kick Beat .. The only problem is my coordination. LOL

+ Viewtiful_Josh on September 10th, 2013 at 7:33 am said:

Great! I’m really enjoying the first three right now. As a Star Wars fan and Pinball addict, more tables means more fun! By the way, why are there lights that say “Lock Is Lit”? I mean, it’s not bad, but it’s just different since before it would just say “Lock”. In other words, “is lit” would come from dialog from the player/machine. For example, we don’t say “Lock Is Lit” is lit. I’m just making an excuse to write more, heh. But anyway, I can’t wait to play these tables! Thanks for makin’ them, and may the force be with you all.

+ drd7of14 on September 10th, 2013 at 7:45 am said:

Wait, did I see what I thought I saw? Did that trailer still say LucasArts??? Confused…yet happy?!?

Bobby Loertscher's Avatar

+ Bobby Loertscher on September 10th, 2013 at 8:31 am said:

They still do licensing (yay!), they just don’t do internal development (boo).

+ Patsrule0316 on September 10th, 2013 at 7:57 am said:

ZEN Pinball: I just can’t quit you! I just hope when PS4 comes out, there will be some way to carry over the tables we already have. I have almost every table for Xbox360, and 5 duplicates (including the original star wars tables) for the Vita. I don’t want to have to buy the same tables for a 3rd system.

+ FearMonkey on September 10th, 2013 at 8:14 am said:

First of all, YAY THE NEWS I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR!!! :)

Secondly, those feels at seeing the Lucasarts logo. RIP Lucasarts. T_T

Thirdly, I was sort of hoping for another Clone Wars themed table. Maybe some tables geared towards the individual characters like Cad Bane or Ahsoka Tano. Maybe in the future, eh? :)

Regardless, I’ll be getting these, no matter the cost. Thanks for the info! ^_^

+ DJRWarEagle90 on September 10th, 2013 at 8:17 am said:

The attention to detail you guys put in these tables never cease to amaze me. I’ll definitely be picking this pack up once it’s out.

Bobby Loertscher's Avatar

+ Bobby Loertscher on September 10th, 2013 at 8:31 am said:

Thank you! These tables will not disappoint… so much fun! :D

+ RE_Player on September 10th, 2013 at 8:51 am said:

Like any other Zen Pinball table I will buy this day 1. Looks great.

+ FreelanceSam on September 10th, 2013 at 8:57 am said:

I think it’d be cooler if the space battles table had an actual space battle image as the backdrop instead of a random starfighter pilot, but that’s just me. It would’ve made the table more exciting to look at. That said, thank you for making an actual starship battle theme.

Bobby Loertscher's Avatar

+ Bobby Loertscher on September 10th, 2013 at 9:04 am said:

There is MUCH more to the table than what you see here… stay tuned for more trailers (and live streams)!

+ Darth_NODlike on September 10th, 2013 at 9:32 am said:

Best news of the day! I can’t wait to try out these new tables!

+ Misantropus on September 10th, 2013 at 9:50 am said:

How about reducing the insane amount of mindless grinding required to unlock the “May The Force Be With You” trophy?

+ GGCAN on September 10th, 2013 at 11:05 am said:

Thank you !

Loving these new tables.

+ XFRod on September 10th, 2013 at 11:23 am said:

Three more fantastic tables to add to the Zen collection. My only question is… When will you give the people what they really want (even if some don’t realize it, yet)? Three words:

Howard
the
Duck

Silly, Zen… You didn’t think we’d give up, forget, and just go away…. did you?

Bobby Loertscher's Avatar

+ Bobby Loertscher on September 10th, 2013 at 11:48 am said:

We could never forget Howard! :D

+ tusunami on September 10th, 2013 at 11:29 am said:

I must say i haven’t even played the 1st set i got free because i’m a PS Plus member. But i will have to put the 1st one on my PS Vita so i can get to playing it the force is strong with this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bobby Loertscher's Avatar

+ Bobby Loertscher on September 10th, 2013 at 11:50 am said:

You’ve got your work cut out for you! They look fantastic on the Vita :)

+ Blood-Pudding on September 10th, 2013 at 11:40 am said:

The original set of Star Wars tables has just started to bring me into the pinball world for the first time. Never understood the appeal until now. Kudos.

+ FreelanceSam on September 10th, 2013 at 11:48 am said:

@20, you should really try The Pinball Arcade as well if you’ve just started playing pinball for the first time. Zen Pinball 2 is great, of course, but they’re not exactly authentic pinball ’cause of all the fantasy elements in them. The Pinball Arcade are recreations of real pins to give you a better understanding of the appeal of pinball, since they’re real pins and all. There’s nothing wrong with enjoying both types of pinball!

+ shogun00 on September 10th, 2013 at 2:35 pm said:

The Episode Vi table look really good, while the other two seem to share the same color scheme.

+ ngreatshark on September 10th, 2013 at 3:00 pm said:

Between Zen Pinball, which I have on practically everything I can game on(ps3, Vita, & IOS) and kickbeat Zen studios is quickly becoming on of my favorite game developers. These tables look awesome, can wait to play them. I got hooked with all the Marvel table, and the first 3 Star Wars tables were great. Can’t wait to see what Zen can do with other beloved franchises.

+ cheddar2010 on September 10th, 2013 at 4:00 pm said:

such a fantastic series, really really happy they are continuing the star wars tables.
I am very much looking forward to MOAR Zen Pinball!!
I feel a disturbance in the force.

+ cheddar2010 on September 10th, 2013 at 4:00 pm said:

I also feel gassy

+ saab01 on September 10th, 2013 at 4:11 pm said:

Any news on when we will get tables that are not Star Wars or Marvel????? Its been a long time since we have seen any tables that are not one of those types. Plants VS Zombies was the last one right ?

+ PrimeroIncognito on September 10th, 2013 at 8:38 pm said:

Awesome.

But, Barbie, whatever happened to Marvel’s Dr. Strange? And Zen originals? Still have plans for those?