PS4 - The Last of Us Remastered

LittleBigPlanet Update: The Sackboy Warriors Have Reinforcements

Steven Isbell's Avatar + Posted by Steven Isbell on Sep 16, 2013 // LittleBigPlanet Community Coordinator

LittleBigPlanet Update

Sackboy gains more friends with the second Warriors of the World Costume Pack being released later this week. We also take our weekly look at some of the great content being produced by the community for PS3 and PS Vita.

New Content

Warriors of the World Costume Pack 2

Coming this Week!

LBP Update, 9-16-2013, 01

We head back in time again this week to meet our other four warriors from history in the Warriors of the World Costume Pack 2. These brand new costumes will be available when the PlayStation Store updates this week.

Oh, and just in case you missed our other four warriors that are already available, you can also march over to LittleBigPlanet.com to see our full line-up of Warriors of the World Costumes.

Team Picks

There’s plenty of fun to be had in this week’s Team Picks with a fantastic new pinball game with a wonderful, summery feel to it. If getting out and exploring is more your thing, then Rockwell Cavern will provide the latest daring adventure for your Sackboy or Sackgirl!

Summer Pinball

by Shweetdude

Rockwell Cavern

by Nexus_Prime73

You can find these levels and oh so much more in the latest LittleBigPlanet 2: Team Picks!

Vita Picks

We have another great platforming adventure for you to check out in the LittleBigPlanet PS Vita: Team Picks with Viva la Vita Scrapyard! Use your fingers to move hazards out of the way, and bounce Sackboy to safety whilst he traverses this dangerous scrapyard.

Viva la Vita Scrapyard!

by RtooDee2

LBP Update, 9-16-2013, 03LBP Update, 9-16-2013, 04

You can have this level ready to play by heading over to LBP.me Vita and queuing up the new LittleBigPlanet PS Vita: Team Picks!

We always love to see exciting new LittleBigPlanet levels, so if you have any great levels to share with the community, or some stunning videos that show off your favorite levels and creations, then be sure to tweet them to us @LittleBigPlanet.

Come And Visit Us

LittleBigPlanet.com
Forums
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube

LBP Update, 9-16-2013, 02

+ napkinmanhole94 on September 16th, 2013 at 10:35 am said:

I love costumes, I just buy all of them to add to my collection and these are looking sweet. Can you gives us an update when LBP pub is coming to the ps3? I’m really anxious to give you all my money.

Steven Isbell's Avatar

+ Steven Isbell on September 16th, 2013 at 2:47 pm said:

It’s coming later this year.
    When we know a specific date, you can be sure that we’ll tell everyone. :)

+ tusunami on September 16th, 2013 at 11:35 am said:

This is great with the continued support for this game LBP2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steven Isbell's Avatar

+ Steven Isbell on September 16th, 2013 at 2:48 pm said:

Oh, you’re going to absolutely love all the great new content that we’re currently lining up for the next few months. ;)

+ allnewfie on September 16th, 2013 at 11:42 am said:

love to see Doctor Who themed dlc for lbp. also lbpv needs more stuff, materials and such. and is there plans cross controler update with new stuff.

Steven Isbell's Avatar

+ Steven Isbell on September 16th, 2013 at 2:49 pm said:

We’re currently working on some new creation content for LittleBigPlanet PS Vita… More news soon! :)

+ Kong_Angantyr on September 16th, 2013 at 11:59 am said:

I’m really liking this Warriors of the World theme, keep up the good work!

Steven Isbell's Avatar

+ Steven Isbell on September 16th, 2013 at 2:50 pm said:

Glad you like! Do you have a favourite costume in the collection at all?

+ Welmosca on September 16th, 2013 at 12:25 pm said:

Oh awesome…loved the Samurai…The 1st pack of Warriors of the World is great…tomorrow I’ll be getting this 2nd one and I already can’t wait for the 3rd one,great job with these costumes Mm,I just can’t resist them….also Viva la Vita Scrapyard is looking amazing….I gotta play that lvl.

The support to LBP2 is something beautiful to see,I really hope you guys continue to support LBP forever and please do not make a LBP3.

Steven Isbell's Avatar

+ Steven Isbell on September 16th, 2013 at 2:53 pm said:

Currently we don’t have any plans for a Warriors of the World Costume Pack 3, instead we’ll be exploring some brand new themes in our upcoming packs. :)

+ Gamerzlimited on September 16th, 2013 at 12:31 pm said:

Anyone who still has issues about the Garfield and Odie costumes, I managed to get a refund thanks to Sony. I thought they couldn’t because of their strict refund policy. I made a mistake saying that Media Molecule was greedy and I should have never said that. As for Steven, I lost my respect to you. You could have said you couldn’t do anything, but instead you stayed quiet without a solution. Very rude and no respect at all. I’ll continue to buy costumes as long as they exist for all three versions (1/2. Vita, and Karting).

Steven Isbell's Avatar

+ Steven Isbell on September 16th, 2013 at 2:55 pm said:

We’re currently looking into the issues with the Garfield and Odie Minipack.

I’m glad you’re happy with your refund but we still wish to make sure that this Minipack is available as a cross-buy for everyone in all regions. :)

+ The5rozos on September 16th, 2013 at 12:33 pm said:

Please give us some new levels soon. Every single week there’s nothing but costumes revealed, usually with a comment saying there’s ‘plenty of exciting content coming’… which turns out to be more costumes.

Sorry if that sounded rude, I just want something to get me back into the world of LBP.

Steven Isbell's Avatar

+ Steven Isbell on September 16th, 2013 at 2:57 pm said:

Can’t say too much just yet but I can promise you that you will be seeing a greater variety of new content soon. ;)

+ Gamerzlimited on September 16th, 2013 at 4:31 pm said:

@Steven Thanks, but I sincerely apologize about my behavior. I was just upset because when I got off the phone about the issue, the lady said they can’t do anything and I have to repay for DLC I already own. So I decided to email Sony instead and see if things are different. They did something by deciding to offer me a refund. I was honest and told them I didn’t want one because that the purchase was a couple of months old. I knew Sony has a strict policy for refunds on digital downloads, so I thought they won’t do it. But they did it, so I didn’t mind one bit. It was still rude to not have a solution sooner, but it was more rude from that lady to claim they can’t do anything yet they can. So scratch what I said, I respect you again.

+ ClawOfTheFallen on September 16th, 2013 at 8:59 pm said:

For a moment there, I thought this was gonna be a Manowar themed DLC. XD

+ Welmosca on September 17th, 2013 at 10:05 am said:

@ Steven

Oh it was a misunderstanding by my part then…last week when you told me about the Saracen costume..I could swear that you told me that Warriors of the World would have 3 packs.Oh well unfortunately it isn’t true.But its always good to know that you guys are planning new contents…I’m always excited with LBP.

+ Kong_Angantyr on September 18th, 2013 at 9:45 am said:

@Steven I have to say that the Viking is my favorite (my avatar might be a hint), followed closely by the Samurai. However, all the costumes are well done, and are worth me buying the costume packs as opposed to 2 or 3 of my favorites. :)