God of War

Sep 23

Sep 23

Return of the Jedi Table Coming to Star Wars Pinball

Bobby Loertscher's Avatar Posted by Community Manager, Zen Studios

The Star Wars Episode VI: The Return of the Jedi pinball table is inspired by the events of the beloved film. Set in the forest of the Endor moon, players join Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Chewbacca, Princess Leia, Lando Calrissian, R2-D2, and C-3PO to defeat the Sith and restore peace in the galaxy!

The table is packed with interactive 3D objects inspired by the film including an AT-ST, Speeder bike, Death Star II hologram, TIE fighters, Tydirium shuttle and a Shield generator!

Star Wars Pinball: Balance of the Force on PSNStar Wars Pinball: Balance of the Force on PSN

Table missions follow scenes from the movie, including the Battle of Endor and The Duel between Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader.

Star Wars Pinball: Balance of the Force will integrate seamlessly into existing Star Wars Pinball games as well as Zen Pinball 2 on PlayStation 3 and PS Vita.

Add Your Own

DJ_Tomato said:

September 23rd, 10:07 am

haha

FeistFan said:

September 23rd, 10:29 am

Love the first three Star Wars tables – looking forward to these as well. Love the idea of the video section – hopefully it will be easier than the light saber training from the ESB table. Will any of them have extended play areas like the Clone Wars table has?

Bobby Loertscher's Avatar

Bobby Loertscher said:

September 23rd, 10:38 am

Oh yes – if that’s what you are into then I think you’ll love the Starfighter Assault table!

thebgj said:

September 23rd, 10:29 am

I dont know if anyone else had a problem with the free Star Wars Pinball for PS+ a week or two ago. The left flipper was very slow, like lag from when i push the L1 and when the flipper reacts. I have never had that problem before with any Zen Pinball game before. I will wait for this to be free one day. Since PS+ is required to play online there is no reason to ever spend any money in the PSN….it will be free one day.

MiiAmigo said:

September 23rd, 10:46 am

Would you kindly make a BioShock table?

tusunami said:

September 23rd, 10:51 am

Well I play the tables & personally haven’t come across any problems with any of the tables. Can’t wait to play the new tables!!!!!!!!!!!!

OleGunnar said:

September 23rd, 10:52 am

Any news yet on a PS4 version and upgrade options for those of us who own Zen Pinball tables?

Thanks for any updates and for the amazing Star Wars tables. Really looking forward to the new ones!

Bobby Loertscher's Avatar

Bobby Loertscher said:

September 23rd, 10:53 am

Nothing to report as far as PS4 goes, but we’ll let everyone know when we have details :)

tusunami said:

September 23rd, 11:01 am

I’m curious now as to why the first set of tables were free for Plus members kinda quick, how did that happen?

TinCannEd said:

September 23rd, 11:08 am

Any time table on the release for this or the Empire Strikes Back & Darth Vader Tables?

I can’t wait. I’ve been a pinball junkie since I was little & a huge Star Wars fan.
(Had a Harlem Globetrotters Pinball Machine in my house. LOL)

Bobby Loertscher's Avatar

Bobby Loertscher said:

September 23rd, 11:23 am

Nice! All 3 tables will be available later this fall. We’re shooting for release sometime in October and we’ll be sure to post when we have a confirmed date :D

Darth_NODlike said:

September 23rd, 11:09 am

Hi Bobby,
Any release date yet for these tables? PS+ discount? I bought the first set before it was free for PS+, so hoping there is a discount on these.

Thanks!

Bobby Loertscher's Avatar

Bobby Loertscher said:

September 23rd, 11:24 am

Hoping for a release date in October, but stay tuned, we’ll make sure to let you all know when we have a confirmed date :D

Stranger_Eddie said:

September 23rd, 11:21 am

Bobby Loertscher =D

… PSN PLUS Vita special (very special) promotion for ALL Zen Pinball machines PLEASE!…

=============================

About Future Star Wars Pinball Machines… Are you accepting suggestions?

v
v

Here is a Concept of “Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace machine! ”

– Multiball: Jar Jar Binks accidentally sent a cascading wave of energy balls into a pack of B1 battle droids and Armored Assault Tanks…

– Bonus “Million” Points: Anakin´s Pod-Racing and passing the 3 laps!… After he wins, the player win huge quantity of score points!

– Extraball: Qui-Gon using the force to manipulate the dice to win!

– Loosing balls: Watto laughing after Anakin´s pod-racing loose engine power!

– Game Over: Darth Maul killing Qui-Gon!

That´s a small sort of my mad ideas! XD

Bobby Loertscher's Avatar

Bobby Loertscher said:

September 23rd, 11:24 am

We welcome suggestions, thank you! :D

JoseOmatic said:

September 23rd, 11:27 am

YES!!!! I actually bought the first tables when they were first released and will happily do the same for these! Hopefully we can get a release date soon. Are you guys still working on the other tables? Thank you guys and may the force be with you!

Bobby Loertscher's Avatar

Bobby Loertscher said:

September 23rd, 11:45 am

Yes! We’re always working on more tables – Dr. Strange + another unannounced table are on the list for this year… and MANY more in the future!

Stranger_Eddie said:

September 23rd, 12:01 pm

NICE! … Star Wars theme have a LOT of ideas to explore the creation !

And… if my idea is approved ……………………………….

………………………..I want a gift ;)

boomstickbhg said:

September 23rd, 12:28 pm

Hooray, until the recent reveal I was starting to worry there wasn’t going to be any more tables, star wars or otherwise.

Can’t wait for these, definitely a day 1 buy, same for Dr. Strange, always loved that character.

I don’ t know the rights issues, but I think Dr. Who would be a good show/universe to base tables on if they’d let you.

CrusaderForever said:

September 23rd, 12:29 pm

Looks great! Loved the first 3 tables and will buy these D1.

Welmosca said:

September 23rd, 12:39 pm

Wow man thats some crazy pinball action…I haven’t tried the ones I got for free with Plus…but this seems pure frenzy…haha now I’ll try when I get in home.

FearMonkey said:

September 23rd, 12:44 pm

Sweet. Can’t wait for the new tables. They all look awesome. Still hoping for future Star Wars tables to include more Clone Wars stuff. Cad Bane and Ahsoka Tano deserve their own tables. Please consider my suggestions, thanks! :)

Also…

A long time ago, in our own galaxy, I had suggested the idea of a Disgaea-themed table for Zen Pinball. A Zen employee seemed intrigued by that idea. Any announcements to make at this time? Inquiring minds want to know. ^_^

@10 – SPOILERS!! :p

AizawaYuuichi said:

September 23rd, 12:53 pm

Definitely picking these tables up when they release.

Zen Pinball
Marvel Pinball
Zen Pinball 2
Star Wars Pinball
The Pinball Arcade
Pinballistik

My PS3 is my PinballStation3!

Bobby Loertscher's Avatar

Bobby Loertscher said:

September 23rd, 1:41 pm

Haha I like the sound of that :D

Satnamji said:

September 23rd, 4:33 pm

To be honest, the only Zen Pinball tables I have I got free from Plus, but to piggyback on #4’s suggestion, I would gladly say “Shut up and take my money” if you put together a pack of tables from any of the following game franchises:

Bioshock
Mass Effect
Assassins Creed (Ezio)

Squirtbot said:

September 23rd, 4:39 pm

First, let me say that I love Zen Pinball and Pinball in general. Also, your games play great and the interface/menus are well designed, unlike the other pinball game.

But, it is disconcerting that your zen pinball games always go free for plus member, leaving me with a bitter buyers remorse. In addition, knowing that I’ll most likely have to re purchase all of these tables again for my PS4.

Again, I love your pinball, but just seem disappointed after they go free.

saab01 said:

September 23rd, 4:53 pm

Any news on when we will get a table that’s not star wars or marvel??? I like both star wars and marvel but those original tables were pretty neat. Maybe an uncharted one in the future?

waldowalso said:

September 23rd, 5:20 pm

Any word on a Princess Leia table? If that doesn’t happen I’ll be let down big time.

guitarded77 said:

September 23rd, 7:31 pm

I enjoy the tables, but you guys need to do in-game detailed video explanations of what each table’s features are. It’s confusing to know what to do next when you get an audio prompt that means absolutely nothing.

johny_dmonic said:

September 23rd, 10:07 pm

@19

there were only 2 sets of zen pinball games that became free for PS+ members..the first was the marvel pack way back when..and the first star wars set. i’m glad they did now a lot of my PS+ friends had became pinball buddies :D

IXxHIJACKERxXI said:

September 23rd, 10:22 pm

Star War game is ok. but Star War pinball Not Cool :( ur Crazy Sony &+ No Fallout3 for The PSN Wow

IXxHIJACKERxXI said:

September 23rd, 10:32 pm

PS I am a Big 1977 StarWar fan to. & you guys use StarWar name for a pinball game Maybe im just a Jerk but that suck Sorry but I had to say something

ngreatshark said:

September 24th, 8:42 am

I kind of wish the extras you get with the standalone Star Wars pinball were still available in Zen 2, I just don’t have the hard drive space to have duplicate games & I feel like I’m missing out. Defintely looking forward to adding this to the collection and hope there will be more Star Wars themed tables in the future. I feel like I’ve got the coolest pinball arcade in the world in my own house and I want to show off my tables like they are vintage. Oh and these tables are AMAZING in 3d!

Sir_LANs said:

September 27th, 6:38 am

This looks great and I’ll be adding it to the rest of my Zen table collection when available. Good work guys!