PS4-Infamous

Batman: Arkham Origins PlayStation-Exclusive Knightfall Pack Detailed

Hanny Duong's Avatar + Posted by Hanny Duong on Sep 24, 2013 // Community Manager // WB Games Montreal

Batman: Arkham Origins features a widely expanded Gotham City and introduces an original prequel storyline set several years before the events of the first two critically acclaimed games of the franchise– Batman: Arkham Asylum and Batman: Arkham City. The game showcases a young, unrefined Batman as he faces a defining moment in his early career. Players will encounter many important figures for the first time and forge crucial relationships that will shape the future of the characters. You’ll become Batman as he transforms from a vigilante crime fighter into the Dark Knight.

Debuting exclusively here on PlayStation.Blog, our new trailer showcases two epic Batman skins: Knightfall Batman and Classic TV Series Batman. You’ll be able to fight enemies in these all-new Batsuits as well as immerse yourself in hours of additional crime-fighting fun.

Batman Arkham Origins: Knightfall Batman skinBatman Arkham Origins: Classic TV Series Batman skin

Inspired by the events of the DC Comics Batman: Knightfall saga, the exclusive PlayStation Knightfall Pack features:

• Knightfall Batman Skin
  • Classic TV Series Batman Skin
  • 3 Combat Maps
  • 2 Predator Maps

You’ll fight Bane, Venom users, and Blackgate prisoners in a crime-ridden Gotham City, where Bane’s forces have seized control of several key locations where only Batman can stop them. Fight your way through three combat maps, stealth across two predator maps, and push yourself to the breaking point in a new challenge campaign.

PAGE 1 2

+ ii20JcM05ii on September 25th, 2013 at 3:06 am said:

Hello! I would like to pre-order and buy at Best Buy! Right now GameStop is the only one advertising the KnightFall Pre-Order bonus on their website, but there is no mention of this being a “Gamestop exclusive pre-order bonus”. Will I be able to get the Knightfall DLC pack if I pre-order and buy at Best Buy??

Hanny Duong's Avatar

+ Hanny Duong on September 25th, 2013 at 9:22 am said:

Hi there! Yes, the Knightfall Pack is an exclusive Playstation 3 pre-order bonus, no matter the retailer you pre-order from.

+ nunchaker1968 on September 25th, 2013 at 4:05 am said:

don’t like the knightfall suit,looks like hes got womens legs and stilletoes on….nah,stick to the classic look.

+ Mr_Snickerdoodle on September 25th, 2013 at 4:38 am said:

So, do you get to fight Bane himself in one of the Knightfall Challenge Maps?

+ TristonianDP on September 25th, 2013 at 7:39 am said:

I’m very excited to see more new content being added. Top marks.

So here’s some things I want to see:
Batman Beyond Batman Skin – One of my favorites.

If Catwoman is included – she needs far increased gadget skills and agility. Her climbing skills (or lack thereof) made her a chore to play as. Please do not make the mistake City did of emphasizing her sexuality over good gameplay.

I am pleasantly hopeful that the online mode will be good – but please don’t let us down. After the story and challenges are complete – this will define how long the game remains on my playlist.

Keep up the good work – looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Hanny Duong's Avatar

+ Hanny Duong on September 25th, 2013 at 9:24 am said:

We’re excited for you to get your hands on the game on Oct. 25th!

+ MC_MACAPACA on September 25th, 2013 at 9:36 am said:

this does make the adam west costume look badass i’ll admit. warner bros, are the maps based on the side missions from arkham city? for example city on fire, and the asrael one. they sort of link

+ XMarksMyHeadshot on September 25th, 2013 at 2:21 pm said:

Just curious… If I pre-order digitally, do I still get the Knightfall pack? Or is that just for retail purchases?

+ The_MexicanMamba on September 25th, 2013 at 7:26 pm said:

can anyone help! are these packs free?

+ Senuhet on September 26th, 2013 at 6:47 am said:

While these skins are cool, I would love it if you could incorporate ALL of the skins from Arkham City I loved playing as Batman Beyond, Oh and it would be awesome if Robin could get the Nightwing costume. Please find a way to make this happen.

+ venomkicksass on September 28th, 2013 at 8:22 am said:

i ordered it from amazon do i get the skins

+ SHAG-A-DELIK on September 28th, 2013 at 4:35 pm said:

Will all the other skin packs be available to play in he campaign?

+ I_AM_BIBEL_ on September 29th, 2013 at 5:16 pm said:

hi! just a quick question…i bought the game at the psn store, im i still getting the knightfall dlc?

+ Sren001 on October 1st, 2013 at 8:11 am said:

When looking at Batman Arkham Origins in the US PSN Store it says nothing about the Knightfall Pack when Pre-ordering, but am I correct in understanding that I will get it anyways?
Likewise with Assassin’s Creed IV, within the store it says nothing about the pre-order bonuses, but will I be getting any or how does it work?

+ ozz140 on October 6th, 2013 at 1:08 pm said:

Will the knight fall pack be included with arkham orgins as a digital download because as of now it just says death stroke dlc? Included

+ jak678 on October 19th, 2013 at 3:09 am said:

Will the knightfall pack be available later on the psn, for those who haven’t pre-ordered?

+ NAH-HE-MII on October 19th, 2013 at 10:20 pm said:

Will this be available for the digital download

+ titanium242 on October 21st, 2013 at 3:46 am said:

Is the Knightfall pack included when i pre order the PSN digital version of Batman Arkham Origins in the US Store. Please confirm as so far I only know that the Deathstroke DLC is included in the digital version and it makes no mention of the Knightfall Pack anywhere.

+ thedarkdad3 on October 22nd, 2013 at 6:06 am said:

Are we going to be able to play with Knightfall Batman Skin & Classic TV Series Batman Skin in the full story campaign? My only gripe with the last one was you had to beat the game all the way thru to just play with the skins.

If we get to play with the skins in the campaign from the beginning that be awesome!!

+ freshjiven84 on October 23rd, 2013 at 9:20 am said:

I’ve got my copy already pre-loaded on my PC! Cannot wait for this game to unlock…

PAGE 1 2