Bloodborne

PSN Sale: Get $10 for Every $50 Spent, New Day 1 Digital Pre-orders

Pierre Gravereau's Avatar + Posted by Pierre Gravereau on Sep 24, 2013 // Director, Digital Distribution

Get 10 for Every 50

Get ready for October, because it’s packed full of great games coming to PS3. In addition to all the titles on the way, we’ve got some new deals for you to take advantage of during the next month.

Starting today through October 29th, for every $50 you spend using your SEN Wallet, you’ll receive a $10 credit back (up to $100). Pick up some new games, movies, TV shows or anything else that accepts SEN Wallet funds to become eligible. If you spend $100, you’ll receive $20; spend $150, you’ll receive $30 and so on. You’ll receive your earned credit by November 8th via email and XMB Message on your PS3.

With these savings, there’s no better time to become a PlayStation Plus member. Pick up a 1-year membership for $49.99, get $10 back and take advantage of all the great features you get with PS Plus, including Instant Game Collection access and exclusive discounts.

Throughout October and November, we have a ton of new Day 1 Digital titles coming your way, and they are all available to pre-order starting today. In addition to the $10 credit for every $50 spent, pre-ordering these Day 1 Digital titles will get you an exclusive theme, with some games featuring additional pre-order bonuses. See the list of Day 1 Digital titles below:

Game Release Date Pre-order Bonus
NBA 2K14 10/1/2013 King James Pack & Exclusive Theme
F1 2013 10/8/2013 Exclusive Theme
10% off pre-order for PS Plus
F1 2013: Classic Edition Game Bundle 10/8/2013 F1 Race Stars & Exclusive Theme
10% off pre-order for PS Plus
Lego Marvel Superheroes 10/22/2013 Exclusive Theme
Rocksmith 2014 10/22/2013 “Cherub Rock” by The Smashing Pumpkins & Exclusive Theme
Batman Arkham Origins 10/25/2013 Deathstroke DLC & Exclusive Theme
Battlefield 4 10/29/2013 China Rising Expansion & Exclusive Theme
WWE 2K14 10/29/2013 The Ultimate Warrior Character & Exclusive Theme
Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag 10/29/2013 Exclusive Aveline Figurehead & Theme
Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag Gold Edition 10/29/2013 Exclusive Aveline Figurehead & Theme
Call of Duty Ghosts 11/5/2013 Free Fall Map & Exclusive Theme
Call of Duty Ghosts Digital Hardened Edition 11/5/2013 Free Fall Map & Exclusive Theme
Need for Speed Rivals 11/19/2013 Ultimate Cop Pack & Exclusive Theme
Watch_Dogs 11/19/2013 Exclusive PlayStation mission, R33B Gun & Theme

Remember to make all your purchases by October 29th to take full advantage of this promotion. What are you planning on picking up?

155 Comments

PAGE 1 2 3 4

+ DJ_Tomato on September 24th, 2013 at 8:06 am said:

No vita love?

+ Zionine on September 24th, 2013 at 8:06 am said:

You’ll get 10 bucks back so you can spend that on upgrading to the PS4 version of the game. ~

Hahah.. Telling friends to renew PS Plus now so they get it for 40$

+ Zionine on September 24th, 2013 at 8:07 am said:

Yeah… I second DJ_Tomato… Where is Blackgate? :)

Oh and.. Tomato.. you need a hobby, bro/sis.

+ AguilarX on September 24th, 2013 at 8:10 am said:

Woot! getting atleast $20 back

+ Smashman on September 24th, 2013 at 8:11 am said:

…and I just renewed my Plus last week.

Hopefully in the future we can get more than a “starting today” heads-up for these types of promotions.

+ thebledkid22 on September 24th, 2013 at 8:11 am said:

Time to update my Plus Subscription for another year. Just in time for PS4!!!

+ GGCAN on September 24th, 2013 at 8:12 am said:

Great ! Thanks Pierre.

I was wondering when we would see this deal again.

+ Stick89 on September 24th, 2013 at 8:13 am said:

Just a thought here…you should allow us to start to pre-order launch titles for PS4. If you can already then just ignore this but if not I think it’d be a really smart move.

+ Zionine on September 24th, 2013 at 8:13 am said:

@Smashman- Never renew your plus without some sort of deal… they have them every 2 months, just about. If not Playstation themselves, then best buy or Speedway or Gamestop have a deal.

+ KazeEternal on September 24th, 2013 at 8:13 am said:

Safe to say PS4 has canabalized that list for me.

+ coconutshinobi on September 24th, 2013 at 8:15 am said:

Will preorders of PS4 games be eligible?

+ boomstickbhg on September 24th, 2013 at 8:16 am said:

Normally i’d be all over one of these deals.

But the only games on that list I may get I’ll be saving up for the ps4 version.

But this is a bad time to do this deal, so many people saving up for the PS4 and now you encourage us to spend on the PS3? sheesh.

+ TripleOverdose on September 24th, 2013 at 8:17 am said:

@ Zionne,
So can you really upgrade from a PS3 version to a PS4 version when it comes out?

+ Xx_MR-mmh_Xx on September 24th, 2013 at 8:19 am said:

i spent 120$ i per-order gta v and fifa 14
what about that ???

+ chavez1138 on September 24th, 2013 at 8:21 am said:

@13 some games can… the price for the PS4 version is 10 usd when you have bought the PS3 version

+ TimeSkipLuffyUS on September 24th, 2013 at 8:22 am said:

getting ACIV and Watch Dogs and don’t need to pay for the PS4 version anymore XD YEAH!!!!

+ Suffex57 on September 24th, 2013 at 8:22 am said:

Awesome deal! Will be buying Beyond: Two Souls with it. Too bad it does not come with a theme though…

+ Nates4Christ on September 24th, 2013 at 8:22 am said:

I love it when you guys do this. Great deal. I wish that all new day one digital games where 10 dollars less than retail. I mean it’s not like you guys have to pay the brick and mortor store and you don’t have to print the disc. That’s worth 10 dollars at least. But thanks to this it’ll save that.

I’m not sure if I’ll be able to grab this deal though. I’m planning on picking up Battlefield 4 but due to the Battlefield 3 headsets not working well and lack of Battlefield friends on the psn I’m planning on grabbing it for the 360. Party Chat works great over there.

Speaking of which I’m excited to hear more about playstation 4’s party chat. I wonder if the online will be better for that system. I’m skeptical.

+ chavez1138 on September 24th, 2013 at 8:23 am said:

I still have over 1 year of Plus stocked up, not sure if I should get 1 more right now

+ Smashman on September 24th, 2013 at 8:24 am said:

@Zionine – Yeah, I haven’t kept a REALLY close eye, but hadn’t seen any good deals lately, so I figured I’d just update it and did it last week. I still had a month left, so I guess I could have waited. Oh well, live and learn.

+ sic2291 on September 24th, 2013 at 8:27 am said:

I like these promos but probably won’t take a big advantage of it this time. Maybe I’ll get $10 back when the month is through, last time I got 40.

+ DivHei on September 24th, 2013 at 8:33 am said:

Wait, wait, wait… is this only for PS3? What about Vita purchases? ô_ó

+ Dragonchasers on September 24th, 2013 at 8:34 am said:

Throw me in with the group wishing we could pre-order PS4 titles using this deal.

I’ll snag Beyond: Two Souls and renew my PS+ membership though…

+ chicagocubsfan on September 24th, 2013 at 8:36 am said:

Wow this sucks. Preordered Rain last week. I would have waited a week if I knew this would have happened.

+ MatheusRuggeri on September 24th, 2013 at 8:36 am said:

PS Plus cost US$ 49.99

I need buy more something to get US$ 10 or no?

+ MarcusGearsofWar on September 24th, 2013 at 8:38 am said:

Is this promotion for all the purchases that I going to make or just for games on the list?, it is because I want to purchases many games but not appear on the list and it is for all the purchases this will be the moment for that I want to buy
Killzone Mercenary
Rayman Legends
Kick beat
Spelunky
Dragon Crown
hot line miami
brothers
Final Fantasy 13 – 2
Diablo 3
Splinter Cell Blacklist
Zone of enders
Binary Domain
Anachy Reings
and more

that games work for the refund too?

Bendiciones

+ FearMonkey on September 24th, 2013 at 8:38 am said:

Sounds like a great deal but I like physical products where I can open them up and smell that new game smell. <3 <3 <3

(I like bright colorful manuals as well. they also smell really really good.)

+ zingakun on September 24th, 2013 at 8:41 am said:

Won’t we have Beyond Two Souls as a day 1 digital release?

+ Temjin001 on September 24th, 2013 at 8:48 am said:

so if I renew PS+ for 49.99 that’ll still be enough to receive the $10 promo credit? Being one penny short is not a problem?

+ TimMalouff on September 24th, 2013 at 8:48 am said:

We all know that the following titles are eligible to from the PS3 Games to Their PS4 Versions for $9.99.
1) Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag
2) Call of Duty: Ghosts
3) Watch_Dogs
4) Battlefield 4

What about other PS3 games that will be getting a PS4 Version like Lego Marvel Superheroes?
That game was not listed as a eligible title to upgrade but is listed above.

What about PS4 only games like Knack?

So Same question as everyone else what about PS4 games, other that the four (4) listed above when can we pre-order the other PS4 games and will they be eligible for this promotion?

+ Legaljuana on September 24th, 2013 at 8:48 am said:

Was waiting for this. Time to buy GTAV.

+ FJ1100_rider on September 24th, 2013 at 8:51 am said:

Hopefully buying Playstation protection plan on psn counts towards this spend $50 deal because I just got a new ps3 and need to get the warrant plan for it
@28 , that would be nice , but gamestop pre orders give a free upgrade to the spcial edition which incldes an extra 30 minute story dlc , the soundtrack , a theme , avatar pack and some other content so you should consider that . I can’t wait to get my copy , just a couple more weeks

off topic , hey Sony , when are plus member going to be ale to buy games they got free with plus ? every time there is a game I really like and it goes on sale for plus it seems to be one that was free just a few months before , so I can’t take advantage of the sale price , why have sales for plus members on games they can’t buy ?

+ Knightedrik on September 24th, 2013 at 8:51 am said:

For everybody wondering about Vita Games,

“. Pick up some new games, movies, TV shows or anything else that accepts SEN Wallet funds to become eligible.”

That includes Vita.

+ Crunchewy on September 24th, 2013 at 8:52 am said:

I really want to know if this is PS3-only or if it applies to all purchases including Vita. I’m thinking the latter, but it really needs to be clarified. That post is confusing.

+ FJ1100_rider on September 24th, 2013 at 8:54 am said:

@30 , its up the the developers , if they want to do a trade up program they will but I don’t think anyone will be doing this after nov. 15 ,
It’s more of a tease to get people to buy the ps4 than anything , like saying Hey , we know you have a ps3 and will buy this game so if you like it why not upgrade to the ps4 console and game in a few months .

+ The_Cowboy_Poet on September 24th, 2013 at 8:57 am said:

Hopefully we can pick up the Vita versions of Terraria and Proteus in October…

+ Kanon_of_Gemini on September 24th, 2013 at 8:57 am said:

I love you Playstation… I really do… I was about to get a renew suscription for PS Plus, I’m glad to know that I’ll be reciving 10 bucks back :DDDDDD

+ DivHei on September 24th, 2013 at 8:57 am said:

@33
Well, this isn’t in the Vita section of the blog…

+ superherojar26 on September 24th, 2013 at 8:59 am said:

Will Beyond: Two Souls ne available for Pre-Order? Or Day 1

+ Tman_Slice on September 24th, 2013 at 8:59 am said:

When will Beyond Two Souls be available to pre order as a Digital Day 1 release?

+ WHITE_PR on September 24th, 2013 at 9:01 am said:

Where are the PlayStation 4 games so I can start pre-ordering?

So sad just one week ago I just bought another PS Plus year damn!

+ Teflon02 on September 24th, 2013 at 9:01 am said:

last time I spent $151.47 and only got $20 back, when I was suppose to get $30. On top of it, I was ignored when I asked about it. So I hope you guys are proud. I went outta my way to make sure it was over $150 cause I spent 149.48 so I went and got a next PSN card after and used $1.99 on a episode of a show just to make sure, and still got screwed.

+ zombie9 on September 24th, 2013 at 9:02 am said:

@25 + MatheusRuggeri
last time they had a sale like this if you spent 49.99 they would give you the extra .01 and people still got there $10 for the 49.99 hope it helps :)

+ dodgedoors on September 24th, 2013 at 9:02 am said:

Oh and by the way everyone, hold out on renewing ps plus for as late as you can with this deal. I did last year and before this promotion was over they also had the promotion with buy a year get 3 months free, I bought 2 years and got 6 months extra for 80 bucks wooot. !

I love this promotion, I’m going to quit drinking just so I have extra moneys to spend here.

+ TimMalouff on September 24th, 2013 at 9:06 am said:

@35 I know how the trade up program works and is to entice people.

However, there are no PS4 games other than the four I listed because of this trade up program.
I was asking about the others such as the Lego game because there is no PS4 digital versions in sight.

So if we are wanting a PS4 version of a game I guess we can only count on the four listed then.

Amazon does have Lego Marvel for pre-order for the PS4 but it does not come up with the $10 Amazon rebate.
If you read the Vita description it should qualify as it says it applies to everything other than the DS version.

+ stegz17 on September 24th, 2013 at 9:23 am said:

The deal does not work if you buy a 49.99 plus subscription, with no tax. I did this last time you ran this promotion and was never sent a XMB message with the $10 gift. YOU MUST SPEND AT LEAST THE REQUIRED AMOUNT, not a penny short!

+ Erlaxis on September 24th, 2013 at 9:27 am said:

Great deal! Since I still have more than a year left of PS+, I think I’ll get me some games.

+ beetlegossip on September 24th, 2013 at 9:32 am said:

@ stegz17

If it didn’t work, why didn’t you contact Sony to get the voucher? They’re advertising that it does work if you only spend $49.99, so you most definitely should be receiving a $10 voucher for the purchase..

+ beetlegossip on September 24th, 2013 at 9:33 am said:

My apologies, my earlier comment was with regards to spending $49.99 on PlayStation Plus. This doesn’t apply to regular purchases from the PlayStation Store.

+ hawjboi2009 on September 24th, 2013 at 9:33 am said:

WTF, 3 dumb games are Rocksmith, F1 2014 and WWE 2k14 have day one digital for pre-order.. Beyond Two Soul suppose to have day one digital ttile for pre-order.. it is playstation exclusive game.. gosh..

PAGE 1 2 3 4