PS4 - Destiny

LittleBigPlanet Update: This Week’s News and New Levels

Steven Isbell's Avatar + Posted by Steven Isbell on Sep 30, 2013 // LittleBigPlanet Community Coordinator

LittleBigPlanet Update

Community Highlight

JMC 2nd Music Gallery (Music Giveaway)

If you take 11 amazingly talented Japanese creators, 12 songs, 12 remixes and one mega collaboration track… You get the JMC 2nd Music Gallery!

This brand new music gallery from the Japanese Music Collaboration team gives you the chance to pick up a whole bunch of amazing tunes to use in your own levels.

LittleBigPlanet Update 9-26-2013

So if you’re listening to this latest musical treat from them and find yourself tapping your toes, be sure to queue up this level and stop by during your next visit to LittleBigPlanet because the JMC team have a whole lot more to offer the community!

Following the release of the Warriors of the World Costume Packs, we take a look this week at a pair of combat themed levels for the LittleBigPlanet 2: Team Picks. There’s plenty of fun for your new warriors to have right here!

Doodle War 2

by Yoghurtmannen2k

Tank Buster 2.0

by Nick930930

You can find these levels and oh so much more in the latest LittleBigPlanet 2: Team Picks!

Meanwhile over on LittleBigPlanet Karting it’s time to rev your engines and race through the Misty Lakeside. Keep your vision focused and avoid crashing at the turns in this foggy racetrack!

Misty Lakeside

by arrild

Ready to race? Speed on over and queue up the latest LittleBigPlanet Karting: Team Picks!

New Content

Steven Isbell's Avatar

+ Steven Isbell on October 1st, 2013 at 5:41 am said:

I know! Can’t wait! :)

+ Superstone on September 30th, 2013 at 10:19 am said:

LBP Karting on Vita!!!

+ tusunami on September 30th, 2013 at 10:49 am said:

Anyway glad to see more updates continuously for the the game superb. PS4 day 1 I’m out.

+ punkmusic2009 on September 30th, 2013 at 11:16 am said:

Misty Lakeside vedio wont play it says this vedio is privte

+ PrinceofXIII on September 30th, 2013 at 11:19 am said:

the game is still alive as well!

+ GnomeWizard on September 30th, 2013 at 12:15 pm said:

I STILL can’t use the cross-controller DLC in littlebigplanet 2…

+ Welmosca on September 30th, 2013 at 12:28 pm said:

Nice we got some cool lvls this week…I still need to play a lot of lvls…the backlog on LBP never ends.Waiting for the next DLC.

Steven Isbell's Avatar

+ Steven Isbell on October 1st, 2013 at 5:42 am said:

You make it sound like having too many amazing levels to play is a bad thing! ;)

+ Isidrera on September 30th, 2013 at 1:35 pm said:

I have a few questions about ps plus after the ps4 launch:
1 – is there gonna be games on the IGC for ps4 in december already?
2 – can you put the ps4 games on your download list even if you dont ghave a ps4 and download it when you get one?
3 – Is the PS3 IGC gonna be smaler after the ps4 games coming in?
4 – How many games a month are there gonna be for PS4?
5 – How many games a month are there gonna be for PS3(after ps4 launch)?
6 – Is the PS4 gonna count to de 2 console maximun for account downloads(making it only piossible for you to download content on your PS3 and PS4)?
7 – Is PS4 IGC gonna have anual(like ps3′s Uncharted 3, XCOM, and LBPC) games or just the monthly games?
8 – is the PS3 anaual game collection going to be renewed in the folloing years?
9 – How long until PS3 IGC dissapears only leaving the vita and PS4?
I know those are a lot of questions, but I think I am not the only one with dose doubts.
Thanks

+ boomstickbhg on September 30th, 2013 at 3:10 pm said:

Are there any new LBP games coming or can we look forward instead to more DLC levels, kits etc… for the current games?

I’d love to see some Dr. Who content in LBP.

Steven Isbell's Avatar

+ Steven Isbell on October 1st, 2013 at 5:44 am said:

LittleBigPlanet HUB will be arriving later this year. :)

We also have a fantastic range of new DLC coming over the next few months too. :)

+ Brapp347 on September 30th, 2013 at 3:20 pm said:

Why do I never get featured despite having the most viewed song on the lba channel? Balls…

+ Gamerzlimited on September 30th, 2013 at 3:38 pm said:

Hey Steven, if your read my last post on the previous update. I wanted to apologize about my behavior. I’m glad that I got my issue resolved, but it doesn’t change the face that the person I was speaking to on the phone was being rude to me. Guess I went a little overboard trying to take my anger on you. Sorry about that, won’t happen again. Will continue to buy costumes and supporting Media Molecule.

@Isidrera Wrong place to ask that.

Steven Isbell's Avatar

+ Steven Isbell on October 1st, 2013 at 5:45 am said:

Hey, it’s cool.
    Just glad that you got your issue sorted in the end. :)

+ Chimpanzee on September 30th, 2013 at 5:02 pm said:

@4 – Fixed now. Sorry about that.

+ BretBaber on September 30th, 2013 at 6:50 pm said:

So if I buy PS+ (which is $49.99) and an avatar for $.50 I’ll get $10 credit for my PSN account?

+ Welmosca on October 1st, 2013 at 10:04 am said:

@ Steven

Lol my bad….I sure didn’t mean that….its just that I play play and play and there are always more amazing lvls to play.Its infinite fun but too bad that sometimes a great lvl slips by my eyes.

Steven…I got a question….when LBP Hub releases….DLCs after that will also be available to LBP2 separately?

+ Tikaki-MooMoo on October 7th, 2013 at 6:37 am said:

Any Updates On LBP Hub Yet or Anything…