PS4 - The Last of Us Remastered

New Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag Trailer: The Heist

Gabriel Graziani's Avatar + Posted by Gabriel Graziani on Sep 30, 2013 // Community Developer, Ubisoft

Pirates were a lot of things, but above all, they were ruthless opportunists on the hunt for plunder, booty, fortune… call it whatever you want – Captain Edward Kenway calls it an end to be reached, by any means necessary. With the acquisition of riches his paramount goal, Edward assembles a group of like-minded renegades to take the West Indies for all they’re worth. Watch the video below for a quick peek at how Kenway organizes a world-class pirate heist!

With the largest governments of the world all bearing down on the islands of the West Indies with a mandate to eradicate the pirate threat once and for all, Captain Kenway and his cohorts will need to band together to survive.

Of course, with that cooperation comes increased effectiveness and even greater gains… as Blackbeard, Charles Vane, Anne Bonny, and Calico Jack join forces with the goal of bleeding every scrap of gold out of these islands before the hammer finally falls.

Spoiler alert… it’s going to get grim, Assassins!

Check out more on Kenway and his exploits at PlayStation.com.

13 Comments

+ JimmyHACK on September 30th, 2013 at 9:02 am said:

Game progress will not transfer over if we get PS3 version day 1 then upgrade to PS4 version day 1, will it?

+ Mercenary09 on September 30th, 2013 at 9:04 am said:

@#1 the only thing that will transfer is your multiplayer progress. Anything related to single player will not transfer.

+ Syctra on September 30th, 2013 at 9:05 am said:

Ouch I was really hoping it would transfer. Not sure if I’m better off just waiting for the PS4 release now.

+ JimmyHACK on September 30th, 2013 at 9:19 am said:

Ya, will probably just wait now. Would be nice if they replied to their PS Blog post though once in a while.

+ Connor2122 on September 30th, 2013 at 9:50 am said:

This going be the best Assassin’s Creed yet can’t wait to experience Black Flag on the PS4 in November going look so beautiful and play amazing 60fps :)

+ Connor2122 on September 30th, 2013 at 10:10 am said:

I got question will there be Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag bundled with the PS4? Because that be amazing if there was :)

+ whatisdelicious on September 30th, 2013 at 10:20 am said:

Remember when Assassin’s Creed games were about assassinating people?

+ Welmosca on September 30th, 2013 at 12:05 pm said:

Amazing trailer….I’ll buy this AC without doubt…but I think I’ll wait to get on PS4 even with the PS4 version looking practically like past AC games on PS3…and it will take a lot of time for me to buy for PS4….because I wont be getting PS4 before 2015 thats for sure….and I dont wanna buy a game 2 times…same goes for Watch_ Dogs I really wanna play both ASAP but I have a huge backlog….so I can wait.

+ KwietStorm on September 30th, 2013 at 12:28 pm said:

Very exciting trailer, but it’s the *gameplay* that got me bored with the series, especially with it releasing annually.

+ rabidninjamonky on September 30th, 2013 at 12:32 pm said:

I tried a few of the AC games and for some reason I could never really get into the series. But somehow I am really excited for this game. This trailer was epic! This is going to be a big year for Ubisoft. This and Watchdogs both look amazing.

+ Doc_Tury on September 30th, 2013 at 5:30 pm said:

I already pre ordered the game for the PS3 because I will buy my PS4 until 2014! Excited for this game!

+ IrishDude2 on October 1st, 2013 at 2:07 am said:

Does Ubisoft ever reply to comments in their post?

+ Amir_G_M_US on October 3rd, 2013 at 6:50 am said:

it’s the same game in different locations :/
waiting for Watch Dogs + The Division