Driveclub

The PlayStation Recap – What We’re Reading

Justin Massongill's Avatar + Posted by Justin Massongill on Oct 05, 2013 // SCEA Social Media Specialist

Lots of Destiny news this week! First, the official box art reveal. Next, we put your Twitter questions in front of Bungie, and they replied in kind. Finally, pre-order the game to get in on the beta, and be the first to play.

Moving on, Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus hits shelves and PSN November 12th, Rain is out now on PSN, we’re teaming up with Extra Life to help raise funds for children’s hospitals, we learned more about Transistor and how Supergiant is taking advantage of DualShock 4, Quantic Dream explained how Beyond: Two Souls isn’t another Heavy Rain, Borderlands 2 Game of the Year edition is out next week, the Battlefield 4 beta has begun on PS3, and more.

What are you playing this weekend?

• I’m playing: Diablo III, Rain, Beyond: Two Souls
  • I’m watching: Zoolander, Pulp Fiction
  • I’m listening to: Shigeto, Nitemoves, GTA V Soundtrack

What We’re Reading

This Week’s Top 10 Posts

Most-Watched Video of the Week

+ Sonicfan11589 on October 5th, 2013 at 2:07 pm said:

I’m playing Uncharted 1, and Fatal Frame 3. I just bought the first 2 Uncharted games (the greatest hits dual pack) for $20 from amazon.com (also the 3rd one’s game of the year edition is also $20). Glad i finally caved in since i played Golden Abyss for free on my Vita.

+ VolcanoX-GameR on October 5th, 2013 at 2:17 pm said:

I’m playing: Okami HD, GTA V, and Demon’s Souls
I’m watching: South Park, NBA Pre Season, MLB
I’m listening to: Rammstein, GTA V Soundtrack, and TLoU Soundtrack.

Justin Massongill's Avatar

+ Justin Massongill on October 6th, 2013 at 7:00 pm said:

The GTA V and TLOU soundtracks are sooooo good. I find myself listening to them far more often than I thought I would.

+ VolcanoX-GameR on October 5th, 2013 at 2:20 pm said:

Oh yes and RIP Tom Clancy.

+ samv33 on October 5th, 2013 at 4:58 pm said:

Playing: Rayman on my Vita (the one from Plus, which is great); SMT IV, and Dragon’s Crown
Watching: Great Gatsby (just OK — didn’t care for it much), Eastbound and Down
Listening: Placebo, NIN
Reading: Noble Savages

Justin Massongill's Avatar

+ Justin Massongill on October 6th, 2013 at 6:59 pm said:

Oh, did season 4 of Eastbound and Down start?!

+ MakoSOLIDER on October 5th, 2013 at 6:07 pm said:

Playing: Rayman Origins Vita
Watching: Bakuman 2, Coppelion, IS: Infinite Stratos 2, Kill la Kill, Log Horizon, Strike the Blood
Studying: Biology & Computer Science exams

+ Gamerzlimited on October 5th, 2013 at 7:32 pm said:

Playing: Hatsune Miku: Project Diva f
Watching: The World’s End
Listening: Various Anime Music

Also Justin, since you brung up Zoolander and my class was talkng about gasoline, I can’t stop thinking about the freak gasoline fight accident. lol

+ Doaner on October 5th, 2013 at 9:51 pm said:

I’m Playing BF4 PC Beta.

I’m Watching The Wire.

I’m not listening to anything.

+ PHEEliNUX on October 6th, 2013 at 5:44 am said:

I’m playing: Disgaea Dimension 2 right at this moment, Beat Shin Megami Tensei IV few days ago Law route, Got some grinding to do before i consider NG+, Fire Emblem:Awakening

Watching:Nothing at this moment, Gonna watch “ashens” Youtube channel after a while

Listening to: Nothing exactly, The last thing i remember i listened to was SMTIV Credits Roll

+ LordHymn on October 6th, 2013 at 8:11 am said:

When will G.T.A 1 and 2 for the PS1 will come to the network?