PS4 - The Last of Us Remastered

PS Mobile Update: Zen Accumulator and Dark Quest Launch This Week

Paul Sullivan's Avatar + Posted by Paul Sullivan on Oct 09, 2013 // Community Manager, PlayStation Digital Platforms

PS Mobile Update 10-9-2013PS Mobile Update 10-9-2013

Every Tuesday, there are new games, apps, and updates added to PlayStation Mobile. Dark Quest, a turn-based fantasy RPG, and Zen Accumulator, a soothing puzzler, both launch this week. And there’s an update to Scientific Electronic Calculator.

New Releases

PS Mobile Update 10-9-2013

Dark Quest by Brain Seal Ltd ($4.99)

Dark Quest is a turn-based, fantasy role playing adventure where players take the role of a mighty barbarian on his epic quest to destroy the forces of the evil sorcerer and save the land.

PS Mobile Update 10-9-2013PS Mobile Update 10-9-2013

Zen Accumulator by Hiive LLC ($3.99)

Zen Accumulator is a peaceful, meditative puzzle game where you have to slide clean drops of water to clean up polluted drops. However, each drop has a value assigned to it, and drops can only absorb other drops if their two values are divisible by one another.

Updates

Scientific Electronic Calculator by PentliumEE

• Updated to Version 1.01
  • Fixed minor bugs

PS Vita owners can download these games from the PlayStation Mobile section of PlayStation Store; Owners of PlayStation-certified devices such as the Sony Xperia Z smartphone, Wikipad or Sony Xperia Z tablet, can obtain them through the PlayStation Mobile Store for the same price.

Click here for a full list of the certified devices or here for installation instructions.

18 Comments

+ remanutd5 on October 9th, 2013 at 7:40 am said:

Trophy support?

+ RenderMonk on October 9th, 2013 at 7:49 am said:

That Dark Quest is crazy identical to “Heroes’ Quest” the board game. I played this board game as a kid and it’s one of my best memories with my family. My dad was always the evil sorcerer and my brothers and I were the Barbarian, Elf, and Dwarf. This mobile game looks exactly like it, right down to the title logo, heroes, bookcase on the game board, doors, tiles, and skeletons!!

+ Gorvi on October 9th, 2013 at 7:55 am said:

Ooo, Dark Quest looks right up my alley.

+ Squiggle55 on October 9th, 2013 at 8:37 am said:

@rendermonk Hero Quest is absolutely awesome. Thanks for reminding me. I’ll have to dig it out of the closet.

+ Mando44646 on October 9th, 2013 at 10:31 am said:

Trophy support? Can you guys at the very least respond and let us know what the plans are? We havent heard anything about it since PS Mobile first launched

+ Wolfgame_Dev1 on October 9th, 2013 at 10:32 am said:

@RenderMonk
I don’t think that’s necessarily a bad thing, since you can’t buy a copy of that game new.

+ goodSuM on October 9th, 2013 at 10:54 am said:

Nothing for what, two weeks, and only two releases now? I hope Mobile isn’t going downhill. :/ Either way, I can’t wait until another update for Cytus!

+ Squiggle55 on October 9th, 2013 at 11:16 am said:

I am very interested to hear more about the content of Dark Quest. I really hope there are some reviews.

+ perrandy on October 9th, 2013 at 3:40 pm said:

dark quest sounds interesting and the price is a tad steep.this game should be .99 to 2.00 bucks because its mobile.just saying…..

+ dkarlowicz10 on October 9th, 2013 at 4:43 pm said:

Trophy support?

+ tusunami on October 9th, 2013 at 7:18 pm said:

It doesn’t appear to be that many people that play PS Mobile games.

+ PrimeroIncognito on October 9th, 2013 at 7:33 pm said:

Fun support? Yes? OK, I’m good.

+ karocage on October 9th, 2013 at 10:28 pm said:

Dark Quest – as a big Hero Quest fan in my younger days (and maybe still now…) this looks awesome. Time to see if I can dig up any more info.

+ tulai_paul on October 10th, 2013 at 7:44 am said:

Excellent description. The world of mobile games have been changed drastically. Mobile games have been used as advertising tools. Its good to know that even people have developed mobile games to populate country’s propaganda. The mobile ad network companies like admob or appnext or tapjoy may accelerate their momentum.

+ plaztiksyke on October 10th, 2013 at 10:49 am said:

Dear PSM peeps, we *really* need that low-level audio API to do cool stuff in our game. That missing, the 96MB RAM limitation, and the performance issues on Vita (worse performance than a 3 year old Android phone) are the biggest obstacles to bringing higher quality experiences to PSM that make the price points worthwhile.

+ JeffsonP on October 10th, 2013 at 11:57 am said:

PSM for new territories!

+ Welmosca on October 11th, 2013 at 11:42 am said:

We got some good games on PSMobile but one such as me must have an insane amount of free time to play PSMobile games with such a huge backlog of PS3,Vita and PSP games to play.Unfortunately I’ll miss all the PSMobile games unless they get ported to Vita.

+ Welmosca on October 11th, 2013 at 11:46 am said:

Oops think I expreseed myself wrong there…I didn’t mean”miss” but yes lose the chance to play all the PSMobile games.