PS4-The Order

The PlayStation Recap – What We’re Reading

Justin Massongill's Avatar + Posted by Justin Massongill on Oct 13, 2013 // SCEA Social Media Specialist

Another week in the books, and one closer to PS4!

I’ve nearly kicked my Diablo III addiction, but I’m on track for a Platinum so I doubt I’ve seen the last of it. I’ve made it about halfway through Beyond: Two Souls, and I like what I see so far. Quantic Dream can really make PS3 sing! But enough about me, let’s dive into this week’s recap:

PS4 designer Tetsu Sumii talked to us about the process of creating this gorgeous new piece of hardware, Injustice: Gods Among Us is coming to PS Vita, we learned more about two upcoming, disturbing games: SOMA and Daylight, Soul Sacrifice is getting one last update that’ll score you a bunch of free quests, you can listen to the Grand Theft Auto V soundtrack on Music Unlimited, Doctor Strange is getting a pinball table courtesy of our friends at Zen Studios, Ryan went hands-on with Strider and came away pretty well impressed by it, and more.

What are you playing this weekend?

What We’re Reading

This Week’s Top 10 Posts

Most-Watched Video of the Week

11 Comments

+ xClayMeow on October 13th, 2013 at 4:22 pm said:

Wait…Capcom is actually bringing a platformer to the Vita?! I don’t believe it! That must be a typo!

+ UndreyVITA on October 13th, 2013 at 4:25 pm said:

About the blogcast, you guys need to make a ‘Sleeper Hit of the Generation’ list or something.

+ dodgedoors on October 13th, 2013 at 5:32 pm said:

Watching: Just watched my Pats win it with :05 on the clock.
my sox are on now

Playing: Beyond: two souls and Lollipop Chainsaw

Reading: Game of thrones book 5

Really looking forward to next months plus update for the evergreen vita switch up and the PS4 table set.

Can’t wait for walking dead tonight when I get home.

+ dodgedoors on October 13th, 2013 at 5:33 pm said:

PS 33 more days for my PS4

+ I_Be_Trollin_69 on October 13th, 2013 at 7:35 pm said:

PS+ EU are getting Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Oddworld Strangers Wrath HD and Remember Me! North America PS+ is sucking so much crap every month for the last 6 months.

+ The-Great_Mexica on October 13th, 2013 at 8:20 pm said:

And the free games to plus?

+ ThumbsOfSteel74 on October 13th, 2013 at 8:32 pm said:

…will be in a D-I-F-F-E-R-E-N-T post later today. Be patient.

+ PHEEliNUX on October 13th, 2013 at 9:21 pm said:

Playing: Elsword, I did play Tales of Vesperia in a friend’s house an hour ago though
Watching: Nothing
Listening to: Just moments ago i was listening to Nightcore, I stopped because i was eating
I would probably play something else tomorrow or so

+ Dangisuckatgamin on October 14th, 2013 at 10:39 am said:

I’m playing: Grand Theft Auto V, Diablo 3, Madden 25, Saints Row 4, Kingdoms of Amalur, Aliens Colonial… have a lot to beat still.
I’m watching: The Walking Dead
I’m listening to: Soon AFI’s new album, Burials.

+ Phenominal-WiIly on October 15th, 2013 at 10:33 am said:

Until playstation returns to the old format of racing/scoring style of pacific rift and I mean Scoring.They meaning ps4 can jam it where the sun dosen’t shine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ ichSCHREIBER on October 15th, 2013 at 4:14 pm said: