PS4 - The Last of Us Remastered

Play PS4 at Select Retailers Starting Today

Crystal MacKenzie's Avatar + Posted by Crystal MacKenzie on Oct 16, 2013 // Brand Marketing Manager, Hardware

Hard to believe we’re less than a month away from PS4’s launch on November 15th. Exciting! If you just can’t wait to get your hands on a system, I’ve got good news. Starting today, we’re rolling out PS4 demo kiosks to stores nationwide. The initial wave of PS4 demo units will appear in select Sony Stores, with thousands more added to various retail locations, such as GameStop, Best Buy, Target, and Walmart — among others in the coming weeks.

To find the PS4 demo kiosk nearest you, click the link below. And remember, if you don’t see one nearby, just check back later to see if any have been added to stores in your hometown.

Find Out Where You Can Try PS4

PS4 Retail Kiosks, 02PS4 Retail Kiosks, 01

Once you find a kiosk, you’ll be able to sample upcoming PS4 games like Knack, Octodad: Dadliest Catch, FIFA 14, Contrast, Super Motherload, and Pinball Arcade. Keep an eye out for the kiosk at a store near you, and have fun playing!

PAGE 1 2 3

+ Ryumoau on October 16th, 2013 at 11:04 am said:

Hope my local gamestop gets this. :)

+ Wario64 on October 16th, 2013 at 11:08 am said:

None at my area :tableflips:

Crystal MacKenzie's Avatar

+ Crystal MacKenzie on October 17th, 2013 at 9:56 am said:

I’m sorry to hear that! We’re still rolling them out so be sure to check back in the next few weeks on experienceplaystation.com .

+ Sum-Mischief on October 16th, 2013 at 11:08 am said:

I need to find one close to me …

+ Krakn3dfx on October 16th, 2013 at 11:15 am said:

Only PS4 demo station in my area is at an Essence of Touch Day Spa.

That can’t be right, can it?

+ Xcaligamer1 on October 16th, 2013 at 11:15 am said:

basically my nerd cave will be open for all to play ps4 games day after launch

+ anti-altair16 on October 16th, 2013 at 11:17 am said:

None around my area yet but I live in New York City. I give it a week. I can’t wait to touch a DS4. *drools*

+ SweatySasquatch on October 16th, 2013 at 11:18 am said:

Now why wouldn’t they have a Killzone or a ACIV demo on there? I mean those are what is going to sell the system if anything. Why show off some weird quirky games that no one’s heard of like Octodad:Dadliest Catch? Knack may not be enough at a kiosk to get people that aren’t in the know of PS4 to actually buy one.

Crystal MacKenzie's Avatar

+ Crystal MacKenzie on October 17th, 2013 at 9:59 am said:

Thanks for the feedback! We have lots of great content on the kiosks now but we will constantly be updating them so be sure to check back for demos of your favorite games.

+ liammill18 on October 16th, 2013 at 11:21 am said:

Any idea when they’ll come to Canada?

+ Marcellus on October 16th, 2013 at 11:21 am said:

Anything happening for Canada?

Crystal MacKenzie's Avatar

+ Crystal MacKenzie on October 17th, 2013 at 10:03 am said:

Yes! Unfortunately the site doesn’t work for Canada yet but we are rolling kiosks out in that country. Stay tuned!

+ Mounce- on October 16th, 2013 at 11:23 am said:

Need some PS4′s for Canada! Especially Ontario!

+ drd7of14 on October 16th, 2013 at 11:24 am said:

“Feeling urge…Leave work…Cough Cough…I’m sick…” In all serious though, got a chance to check out that controller at the NY ComicCon, and playing Assassin’s Creed IV multiplayer felt so natural and comfortable. Certainly recommend peeps to go check it out for yourselves, cause it’s not exactly easy to describe. It just feels right.

+ Silidus on October 16th, 2013 at 11:25 am said:

#7 – They do the same silly thing with the PSVita demo kits. Showing off the system using Hotline Miami and other (fun but horrible to look at) games. Basically trying to convince passers by that the vita has all the power and capability of a Game Gear.

+ trustter on October 16th, 2013 at 11:27 am said:

Canada please!

+ Gorvi on October 16th, 2013 at 11:28 am said:

@7 I’m guessing no rated M games.

None in the Tampa area, closest is Orlando. I’m going to keep close watch on that site. :)

+ BJtheLegend on October 16th, 2013 at 11:31 am said:

YES!!!!!!!! will definitely be checking out!

+ shamanick on October 16th, 2013 at 11:31 am said:

No Canada yet? gobcomeon.jpg

+ BukoNuTz on October 16th, 2013 at 11:34 am said:

I’m driving 90 miles to try it. I really want to hold the new DualShock 4.

+ krae_man on October 16th, 2013 at 11:35 am said:

N2H 1Z6…Please enter valid Zip Code :(

+ Hycotuss on October 16th, 2013 at 11:37 am said:

Thanks to this I now know there is a Sony store close to me and they have a PS4 kiosk!
I might have to go and see it in person before I get mine on Nov. 15.

+ nanaki85 on October 16th, 2013 at 11:37 am said:

Wow there’s literally a PS4 station 3 blocks away from where I live. ^.^

Crystal MacKenzie's Avatar

+ Crystal MacKenzie on October 17th, 2013 at 10:04 am said:

Awesome! Let us know your thoughts!

+ JRizzleDa4th on October 16th, 2013 at 11:38 am said:

Says the only one in my area is at Conveyer Truck Services… really don’t think that’s right.

+ JRizzleDa4th on October 16th, 2013 at 11:40 am said:

Oh wait, was looking at it wrong. None in my area :(

+ Jaded_Dragon on October 16th, 2013 at 11:41 am said:

Any date for Canadian roll-out?

+ head20 on October 16th, 2013 at 11:43 am said:

I Snap Its At My Local Sony Store 3 MILES Away !!!!!

+ kivi95 on October 16th, 2013 at 11:47 am said:

Wow really.. Pinball arcade to show off PS4? You got to be joking!!??

Were is DriveClub and Killzone:Shadow Fall?

+ ChangeDaBullets on October 16th, 2013 at 11:47 am said:

None in my area oh well.. Plus I would rather not be spoiled and just wait till I get my hands on it myself at launch.. I’ll be picking mine up at launch anyways so i’ll wait till then.. Sorry

+ Ephemeris on October 16th, 2013 at 11:48 am said:

There’s one near me in Orlando. Heading over there after work!

+ Biggz124 on October 16th, 2013 at 11:53 am said:

What about Canada? ExperiencePlaystation Doesn’t have any locations in Canada.

+ PZDugna on October 16th, 2013 at 11:54 am said:

Guess when reading Knack iam only one excited about that…I know how Killzone will probably feel but knack will be a good test on how I see one of my favorite genres displayed on the ps4

+ snakeeyes211 on October 16th, 2013 at 11:54 am said:

The one that shows up on my areas is next to a restaurant and there’s nothing else there could this be right

+ AssaultMonkey150 on October 16th, 2013 at 11:57 am said:

Um not a single one in NYC? Or even the greater area is crazy

+ Rainwater on October 16th, 2013 at 12:00 pm said:

The only marker I see in my area is Amy and Ahsley’s Daycare Center…spoiled brats.

+ D-Squad3 on October 16th, 2013 at 12:06 pm said:

No Killzone demo?!!

+ JMBlakk on October 16th, 2013 at 12:09 pm said:

Aventura Mall, I was hoping for something closer but this will do. Playstation 4 welcome to South Florida, hope you enjoy your stay

+ kknightsky on October 16th, 2013 at 12:10 pm said:

The Mall at Millenia in Orlando has one. Less than 10 minutes away from where I live. :) I’ll definitely be checking it out later today!

+ spinoza8 on October 16th, 2013 at 12:12 pm said:

Why is it showing chase bank? :/

Also I understand you probably cant have a killzone demo at most family friendly stores, but there really needs to be other demos such as driveclub or second son. People getting their hands on next gen for the first time are going to be extremely dissapointed to see games like octodad, and pinball. My guess is there will be a good amount of people turned away from buying it after trying the demos.

+ Kchow23 on October 16th, 2013 at 12:18 pm said:

How about for Canada? :)

+ Boy_Georgetown on October 16th, 2013 at 12:28 pm said:

The A marker that shows up is the marker for the zip code you entered. The kiosk locations are marked with a blue PS marker. I had to expand to 100 mile search to find one because like many of you I knew a realty office could not be right.

+ Olavo_Junior on October 16th, 2013 at 12:41 pm said:

This is awesome!!!

+ JakeSkate on October 16th, 2013 at 12:49 pm said:

The website seems to not be working for me as no locations are showing up.

+ jimmyfoxhound on October 16th, 2013 at 12:58 pm said:

With Driveclub and Watch Dogs being delayed I’ve gotta say I’m not feeling too confident in a PS4 purchase right now.. I think I’ll just stick with my PS3 and play Ratchet & Clank and GT6 this winter.

+ DarLau on October 16th, 2013 at 1:08 pm said:

any chance this is available in CANADA?

+ CmdrSinclair on October 16th, 2013 at 1:10 pm said:

Apparently my zip code is “not valid” even though it is a regular US zip code. Think the site needs some work.

+ materclobber on October 16th, 2013 at 1:12 pm said:

There are very few locations guys….

+ dulun18 on October 16th, 2013 at 1:12 pm said:

all PS4 games are 1080p (standard) i hope..

+ Binarynova on October 16th, 2013 at 1:12 pm said:

So looks like Driveclub isn’t on these demo units in part because it’s now rumored to be delayed to 2014. Any comment Sony?

+ NYPUNK88 on October 16th, 2013 at 1:12 pm said:

How does NY only have one location? And it’s not even in Manhattan! I hope you guys will add more locations later cause right now it freakin’ sucks.

+ AirMaxPenny on October 16th, 2013 at 1:14 pm said:

I think something is wrong with the search engine. Like others said, it comes up with random locations that would never carry a PS4 display unit in my area…

+ chsnavi on October 16th, 2013 at 1:34 pm said:

Can Sony get some harmonizing of ‘US and CANADA’ content. As a Canadian we don’t really have a region specific blog that we can rely on for PS announcements. It would be great if the US blog could just be the N/A blog that way we can be included in some of the region sensitive posts.

A loyal PSblog reader

+ gold_og_roger on October 16th, 2013 at 2:06 pm said:

Hmm, may have to take a day off and check it out my local Sony Store in Culver city.

PAGE 1 2 3