PlayStation VR

Oct 18

Oct 18

New on Music Unlimited and Video Unlimited

Jeff Safran's Avatar Posted by Marketing Manager, Sony Entertainment Network

Featured New Releases:

Check out what’s new on the Music Unlimited service this week! Read the highlights and browse new albums below.

New on SEN 10-18-2013

Highlights

• A new solo album from legendary Beatle Sir Paul McCartney, featuring production by Mark Ronson, Ethan Johns, Paul Epworth and Giles Martin.
  • Pearl Jam’s 10th studio album, another hit for fans of the grunge rock pioneers.
  • Music from the Glee Cast’s tribute episode to the late Cory Monteith, including a heartwrenching performance of Bob Dylan’s “Make You Feel My Love” by Lea Michele.
  • Big new singles from Eminem, Imagine Dragons (from The Hunger Games: Catching Fire), French Montana, Kelly Clarkson, Paris Hilton & more.

New Albums Available This Week, 10/8/13

Paul McCartneyNew
Pearl JamLightning Bolt
TLC 20
Cults – Static
Gavin DeGraw – Make A Move
Glee CastThe Quarterback EP
Fall Out BoyPax Am Days
The Avett BrothersMagpie And The Dandelion
The Head and the HeartLet’s Be Still
TriviumVengeance Falls
Mary J. BligeA Mary Christmas
Paul SimonOver the Bridge of Time: A Paul Simon Retrospective (1964-2011)
Gary NumanSplinter (Songs from a Broken Mind)
RJD2 – More Is Than Isn’t
Death AngelThe Dream Calls for Blood
Red Fang Whales and Leeches
The Dismemberment PlanUncanney Valley
Beats Antique A Thousand Faces Act 1

New Singles Available This Week, 10/15/13

Eminem “Rap God”
Imagine Dragons “Monster”
French Montana“Ain’t Worried About Nothing (ft. Diddy, Rick Ross & Snoop Dogg)”
Kelly Clarkson “White Christmas”
Paris Hilton – “Good Time (ft. Lil Wayne)”
Scotty McCreery“See You Tonight”
Afrojack“The Spark”
The Airbourne Toxic Event“Hell & Back”
Redfoo “Let’s Get Ridiculous”

Add Your Own

GGCAN said:

October 18th, 6:11 pm

Jeff:

Just wanted to say thanks again for bringing Pacific Rim into the 3D section.

Nice seeing the 3D section building up a bit more than there had been.

Keep up the great work !

glutndawg said:

October 18th, 6:12 pm

FIRST and playstation, my friends list isn’t displaying my friends. Its not a connection problem and it seems to be a bug in your servers. Can you confirm this and atleast make it public on the blog page. Please try to fix this problem ASAP.
-Sincerly,
A sony fan of 8 years
glutndawg

glutndawg said:

October 18th, 6:13 pm

actually second sorry GGGCAN

GGCAN said:

October 18th, 6:15 pm

glutndawg

Wonder if it’s something you’ve set as my friends display fine.

I’ve asked a couple of my PS friends and they say they have no problems either.

GGCAN said:

October 18th, 6:15 pm

Not a problem.

GGCAN said:

October 18th, 6:22 pm

I looked through my settings and don’t see anything that could turn the friends list off except if you block a person.

Actually have 2 PS3 s and both display the friends list fine though.

Vita is also displaying all the friends.

glutndawg said:

October 19th, 1:15 pm

Thanks it worked after thirty minutes dunno what hapened. Good to see they are helpful users on psn. Stay awesome GGCAN

XxCRAZYxRAGExX said:

October 19th, 9:58 pm

No renewing this when it runs out at the end of this year. I don’t use it anymore now that vidzone is out and FREE. Music videos at that on vidzone.

taurus-girl said:

October 20th, 3:46 pm

Just want to say that I love music unlimited ( android app needs work though). I am so hoping for a deal like the one I received last year. I believe I paid $17 for the year.